The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Sue posted it on purpose but if she did she's pretty thick. It painted her in a bad light. Well so does everything she posts, but admitting that she's a selfish jealous cow and that her kids resent her isn't part of her usual narrative. If she did post it on purpose to spite Millie she's even thicker than I thought!

I'm getting impatient waiting for the drama to start going down. Come on Millie, do something! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh do duck off with your passports! It's just brag brag brag with these cretins! At a time when the majority of families are struggling. We can't even afford a bloody passport and I work fulltime! Arseholes! The money is going to run out, all their kids will have turned against them and they will be left with duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh do duck off with your passports! It's just brag brag brag with these cretins! At a time when the majority of families are struggling. We can't even afford a bloody passport and I work fulltime! Arseholes! The money is going to run out, all their kids will have turned against them and they will be left with duck all.
And then the trouble will start. Kids who have been use to everything fgetting just basics . wonder that none of the older girls try get on love island if something like that

Reactions: 12
IYou have taken the words out of my mouth! Bragging that they did the one week service. They have the money to do it but most people don’t.
Hey Sue you absoloute bleeping moron, we can remember when the kids didn’t have sheets on their grotty filthy wee stained mattresses. You have no need to be bragging, you’ve got a very short memory 😡😡

What baffles me is why these bloody idiot minions have to hang onto their every word. They must all be bleeping idiots. Who with half a brain cell would want their life to be modelled on the Rank Revolting Radfords.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Now she’s asking what to buy for bratty Bonnie with four or five presents already.The answer is NOTHING else, they’ve been bought more than enough unnecessary toys over the years. Having said that they are probably now back in the shop or in a dozen skips.

Reactions: 18
Now she’s asking what to buy for bratty Bonnie with four or five presents already.The answer is NOTHING else, they’ve been bought more than enough unnecessary toys over the years. Having said that they are probably now back in the shop or in a dozen skips.
Tempted to say "attention". That's all they desperately need.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some suitable books to read with her and some puzzles you can do with her sue!!
Or spend some time with her!

Reactions: 14
Sue hasnt got the time to spend with her as she’s too busy chilling. Bonnie probably doesn’t know what a book is they certainly Don’t read at home unless it’s to vlog it and all the younger kids look lost like what’s happening we don’t read or have a book at bedtime.

Reactions: 11
How old will Bonnie be?
3?
A child of that age doesn’t need any more than a couple or so presents from its parents, try spending some one on one time with her instead.

Reactions: 11
This!
All the toys they get are flash, plastic toys that have one use. Whg not simple wooden blocks, opened ended toys or puzzles. You never see books. It's like they avoid toys where you actually have to interact with the children.
They get bored of those plastic ones in no time.

The presents thing irks me as well. They like to portray that a small family bakery is funding their kids…yet don’t ever seem to shop modestly…at least not since the early ‘kids and counting’ where Noel was shown to be doing what looked like at the time to be genuine budgeting.

The younger the child, the bigger the pile of presents. That doesn’t make much sense, as kids get older they have stronger preferences, so if anything it is the older kids who should have the majority of the present find.

Of course it’s nice to treat a child on their birthday and give them things to open, but seeing as they must have plenty of hand-me-down toys and clothes…there isn’t much need to buy anything at all. A young child doesn’t know the difference between an old doll or a new one, for example, they aren’t that aware of branding and the latest models of the different toys, or at least shouldn’t be.

We also know they don’t have the storage for what they are buying, so constantly buying toys and then taking them away could also be cruel. In the same way that Sue is addicted to being pregnant…I also think she gets the same adrenaline rush from seeing a small child in front of a pile of presents larger than themselves. Maybe she didn’t get many presents as a child and is living out her childhood dreams through her young children.

Wonder why they are getting priority passports processed? Why can’t they plan ahead like normal people and apply for passports in an adequate timeframe. They clearly haven’t learnt anything from when their laziness in putting in the applications was televised previously. Look on the bright side Sue, at least not being pregnant means there will be no restrictions on flying for you.

• Heart
Scrap that! Nicole & Chris baby is Oaklyn!
Yes, that much (the quoted bit) we all knew already. The question some Tattlers were posing was whether the dummy clip actually belonged to Chris's baby, or whether that is what Sue had taken from Millie. My money would be on Chris and Nicole's baby being Oaklyn, as it makes far more sense than Sue stealing one grandchild's personalised belonging to give to another, but as Chris's baby's name is still to be officially confirmed the jury is still out.

I'll be very disappointed if one of these kids isn't called Samson now, in honour of the mysterious Radford who seemingly just disappeared 😂

• Haha
Who gives a toss they have new passports and are going away? Sod off and don't come back, do us all a favour. My guess is still Lapland because the next holidays are the Christmas ones.

It seems like every birthday has to outdo the last one. Why not go all the way and buy a pony 😆 it can live in the garden with the rabbits 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.