The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50 loads of washing is perfectly plausible.
6 people in my house and I do 2/3 loads every day.

Reactions: 10
Did you see the cupboard stocked with baked beans and spaghetti hoops and they was more in the shop. I know they have a ton of kids but they had way loads.

Reactions: 5
Someone needs to remind Sue that making a lasagna with Dolmio sauces is not cooking from scratch. The amount of sugar filled rubbish and processed food in that vlog was awful. It‘s no wonder that the kids all look desperately thin, washed out and tired. Noel and Sue really should start feeding the kids better.

I watched the grocery shop vlog for the family of 13, in Scotland last night when I couldn’t sleep. Her shop is as bad. Full of sweets, biscuit, chocolat, crisps, ready made sauces and processed food. Mostly branded too. Both families could save money on their shops quite easily .

Reactions: 14
I just use the own brand washing tablets and usually only use one. Work just as well as those fancy pods!
I’m sure they do. I wasn’t quoting the brand, I was quoting the amount

Someone needs to remind Sue that making a lasagna with Dolmio sauces is not cooking from scratch. The amount of sugar filled rubbish and processed food in that vlog was awful. It‘s no wonder that the kids all look desperately thin, washed out and tired. Noel and Sue really should start feeding the kids better.

I watched the grocery shop vlog for the family of 13, in Scotland last night when I couldn’t sleep. Her shop is as bad. Full of sweets, biscuit, chocolat, crisps, ready made sauces and processed food. Mostly branded too. Both families could save money on their shops quite easily .
The Scottish family really grate on me. The dad is just a creep, the mum looks like she permanently needs a break and when she gets one it’s vlogged too!

Anyone who titles a vlog “toenail cutting” needs to piss off and never return.

The Sullivan’s are just desperate, desperate to emulate the Chavfords.

The Scottish family really grate on me. The dad is just a creep, the mum looks like she permanently needs a break and when she gets one it’s vlogged too!

Reactions: 6
So, in a week’s food shop (plus top ups, but the main shop would normally include meals) they have:
3 whole chickens,
3kg mince
Frozen chicken burgers

and it looked like there was already chicken breast or thigh in the fridge. From the other bits it sounds as if it’s:

lasagne
Soft shell tacos
Chicken burgers
Whole chicken

and that’s pretty much the entirety of the actual meals they have planned?

it must cost an absolute fortune to eat that badly and with that level of poor planning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not sticking up for her in any way, shape or form but it’s perfectly possible to go through that much. Washing and tide pods are the Bain of my life 😩
I do at least 2 loads of washing a day and there's only me, my husband and our 10 year old.. I dread to think how many washes she does a day, think of all that school uniform ! I actually shudder at the thought! Think I'll stick with my one child !!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m sure they do. I wasn’t quoting the brand, I was quoting the amount

with regards to the sullivan’s, how can
one family consume that many salt and vinegar crisps

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do at least 2 loads of washing a day and there's only me, my husband and our 10 year old.. I dread to think how many washes she does a day, think of all that school uniform ! I actually shudder at the thought! Think I'll stick with my one child !!
Don’t forget they were gifted that massive washing machine, probably does one load compared to four of yours.She makes out she’s hard done by, she should have thought about all this before she bred all the crotch goblins.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, in a week’s food shop (plus top ups, but the main shop would normally include meals) they have:
3 whole chickens,
3kg mince
Frozen chicken burgers

and it looked like there was already chicken breast or thigh in the fridge. From the other bits it sounds as if it’s:

lasagne
Soft shell tacos
Chicken burgers
Whole chicken

and that’s pretty much the entirety of the actual meals they have planned?

it must cost an absolute fortune to eat that badly and with that level of poor planning!
They probably eat for free from the sultan experience the amount they advertise them!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 670516
The only thing *not* processed in that lot is the 2 melons and 4 apples. So unless they’re gonna eat a really tit fruit salad for the next week, it would appear that the only food they do eat is in fact processed.

Why aren’t they buying the “finest quality” meat and veg they promise is in their pies from their local trusted suppliers and giving their kids proper decent food instead of all that crap?
One small bottle of shampoo & one of conditioner. Between 20 of them.

Explains a lot about the fkn state of them.

Now far be it from me to big up the Duggars for anything (spits!) but they had the same number of kids and their shopping haul vids at least looked like they were actually cooking meals. They'd fill half a dozen trolleys, buy cases of tinned tomatoes, not two jars of pre-made pasta sauce and they had a large room dedicated to pantry items.

I think we can safely assume that the majority of Chavfraud dining experiences come via Door Dash & Uber Eats straight from every crappy chain take-away in bloody Morcambe.

The other kid-conveyor belt is standing in her pantry at home. Not a supermarket. Vs Sue's ridiculously expensive yet hopelessly inadequate fridge.
1626742744773.png

1626742459201.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 670516
The only thing *not* processed in that lot is the 2 melons and 4 apples. So unless they’re gonna eat a really tit fruit salad for the next week, it would appear that the only food they do eat is in fact processed.

Why aren’t they buying the “finest quality” meat and veg they promise is in their pies from their local trusted suppliers and giving their kids proper decent food instead of all that crap?
Imagine what goes into their pies :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
One small bottle of shampoo & one of conditioner. Between 20 of them.

Explains a lot about the fkn state of them.

Now far be it from me to big up the Duggars for anything (spits!) but they had the same number of kids and their shopping haul vids at least looked like they were actually cooking meals. They'd fill half a dozen trolleys, buy cases of tinned tomatoes, not two jars of pre-made pasta sauce and they had a large room dedicated to pantry items.

I think we can safely assume that the majority of Chavfraud dining experiences come via Door Dash & Uber Eats straight from every crappy chain take-away in bloody Morcambe.

The other kid-conveyor belt is standing in her pantry at home. Not a supermarket. Vs Sue's ridiculously expensive yet hopelessly inadequate fridge.View attachment 670811

View attachment 670809
We use tinned tomatos for everything, you cant get a case of 24 tins for about £4, great saving and its used in making all types of sauces from chimichangas, chilli, pasta and lasagna.

The radfords dont eat processed food, just ice lollies, nuggets, sultant express, mcdonalds, boxed cake mixes, crunch corner yoghurts, wildlife tube yoghurts.

Also the amount of fruit & veg was nothing, we would get through what she bought in a day and thats with half the amount of kids.

Reactions: 13
It was difficult to watch. The children looking for attention and one or two of them could do with a lesson on manners. So much sugary, salty processed food. I know with the beautiful weather its difficult to cook in the heat... But they have every gadget going and should cook proper healthy family meals. Getting very boring now....

Reactions: 15
They’ve got a catering size bbq. For a quick go to dinner, coat some chicken breasts and stick them on. Or 3lb of mince would make quite a lot of burgers. New potatoes and salad. Even home made wedges, it’s all really simple stuff and easy to scale up to cater for everyone.
Plus they’ve got the pizza oven they told us all about last summer. Probably in the skip by now but you never know 😆
Jacket potatoes are the easiest thing, just pop in the oven and tada…dinner!
Or buy a couple of slow cookers and sling everything in early and there’s dinner. Loads of options there to serve with rice or pasta.
Follow me for more cooking ideas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sue shopping for birthday 2 trolleys filled with tat that will get played with for 5 minutes and end up in the skip. They a pool in their. Didn’t they get a pool last year for their all exclusive day thing in the garden probably popped.
This massive over buying/spending is linked to guilt - not being able to give time so compensate by giving materially.

Reactions: 18
i really go feel for archie, the little boy is desperate for attention but clearly never gets it from anyone other than katie and lacks the means to even express what he wants. no wonder he always seems so angry

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Duggars were pretty terrible at cooking and feeding a large family too. They lived off 'casseroles' made from tins of Campbells soup poured over tatertots with fake cheese dumped on top and frozen burritos.

Michelle and JB never cooked, it was delegated to the young teenage daughters and they were never taught any culinary skills by their parents. No batch cooking or freezing, no fruit/veg/proper protein and the portion sizes were small.

Michelle loved to show off being a caring, involved 'helpmeet' (their word for a wife 🤮) but in reality she passed the babies on to an older daughter at 6m old to wean, and got cracking on conceiving the next one 🙄

It was the older girls doing all the work in that household not Michelle.

They were really poor before they got the contract with TLC (lived in free church housing) and the kids spoke of not having enough to eat.

Everything in that pantry Michelle is posing in front of is processed (some of it likely gifted as they had a sponsorship from Campbells for quite a while) bar the pickled gherkins which are a popular snack in their region!

They have a decent amount of land but never grew any produce even once the money started rolling in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.