The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Year 6 students are 10 years old? No child of 10 year old needs a "Prom" and they certainly don't need expensive dresses and a "personalized" track suit for what ever an "after prom" is. The only end of summer term party anyone used to have was at the end of GCSE year, and then the end of Sixth Form when your kids are old enough to appreciate it, and can even have a beer. . Tell your child's school to F**K off, not Sue. They are the ones creating ridiculous expectations for parents and children. Pre-teens in prom dresses. Don't let creepy Noel know.
No 11. And most places now do prom. After prom is usually a trip to the park with mds. The tracksuits are leavers tracksuits which again u will find most school do now or at least the bodies . And I’ll tell sue whatever I like ok. Prom dresses for 11 year old are completely fine. Just a normal glittery party dress

Beautiful warm weather and it’s a disaster that a tumble dryer broke. If only there was a better alternative, hmmm washing line?

Wait for the announcement
With all the junk in the garden I doubt there room for a line,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody american influences - all this prom tit boils my piss. Our kids had a trip to McDonalds at the end of the year.

Reactions: 15
Bloody american influences - all this prom tit boils my piss. Our kids had a trip to McDonalds at the end of the year.
Our school were going all out this year because they had to cancel the residential trip, and the leavers service . So it was the last chance for them to do anything as a class

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
And the front wall is down which someone I know in the area thinks is for the extension..

I actually use a catering butcher near stansted airport.
Rather than buying supermarket meat we but 5kg bags of mince, big bags of ham, bags of chicken breasts and thighs, beef steak, lamb, pork, joints, chickens. even eggs. We have a meat freezer in whats going to be our utility room as soon as we can get it done. I bag it and freeze it and when we run low we top up.
I used to buy alot of fruit and veg off the market as it was a lot fresher and better value but since moving we havent found anything similar just a farm shop who can do sacks of potatos.

I cannot believe that Noel who works in the catering industry cannot get bulk meat. I am sure he claims to cook the chicken from scratch as they had a huge chicken boiler thing in the pie pit. If thats the case why is she buying packs of chicken with 4 breasts in?
They should be able to go and bulk buy most of their food shop from Costco. He has a business and should have a vat number so would be allowed to get a card for there. Then they could shop right and feed their kids properly

Reactions: 19
Omg you’re gonna be famous 😎😆

View attachment 672342
For those who have been blocked by Queen Sue. This is so bloody tone deaf, oh one of our 2 gifted dryers broke and we missed an important moment in our daughters childhood because we were too busy filming for a tv show that pays us a fortune to show off our terrible parenting. You poor soul! Everyone pray for Sue, never mind those who are going through far worse things
Sue, the poor victim who has no dryer until she’s gifted a new one. If only it was hot and sunny enough to dry outside.
🤣

I was running late picking my daughter up from school today, dumped my car round the corner and jumped out - then realised I was in the background of Sue & Noel filming Tillies last primary school pick up!

Had a sneak peak at Sue’s belly, doesn’t look pregnant!

Reactions: 14
And me, mine had a leaving party, pre COVID.

They should be able to go and bulk buy most of their food shop from Costco. He has a business and should have a vat number so would be allowed to get a card for there. Then they could shop right and feed their kids properly
They already have a card but they only ever buy CRAP.

Reactions: 9
To
I have a Costco card and a macro one too, I don’t find it’s enough of a saving to bother.
But there are plenty of wholesalers he should be able to use, surely he has some for the pie pit. They must have a butcher, obviously have a baker because all faradays cakes ect are delivered.
Even just Amazon are good for bulk buying, I buy a lot of spices, dried fruits which are fab for trail mixes,
Lidl is really good for huge tubs of yoghurt, rather than buying the corner yoghurts then add your own toppings.
For someone with a catering background they are clueless

Spillers large family food vlog coming…….. never 😂.
Put a shirt on, he’s weird
Nice gifted spa break for them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nice gifted spa break for them
FFS Noel looks more like a perv than he has ever done on this. CREEP !!!!!!

So Tillie, Hallie and Phoebe have had their annual haircuts. God those three kids weren’t at the front of the queue when they were giving looks out. Hallie is Crusty Creepy Noel’s double, she even has his fangs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FFS Noel looks more like a perv than he has ever done on this. CREEP !!!!!!

So Tillie, Hallie and Phoebe have had their annual haircuts. God those three kids weren’t at the front of the queue when they were giving looks out. Hallie is Crusty Creepy Noel’s double, she even has his fangs.
I think hallie is millies double too

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.