The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half the kids will have got sunstroke today. They are bloody idiots.
I just saw their story and thought the same. I don’t know about Morecambe but in the southeast it’s been 30 degrees today 🥵 so taking very young kids out in this heat, especially without protection, is mind blowingly stupid. But content so, y’know 🙄

Reactions: 9
I don't possibly understand what sue could do with another pram. ALL prams in the uk at the moment are pretty much identical whichever brand you choose. They ALL look exactly the same.

I can't understand what "features" she could be left to find out about.

One business they could invest in as a shop or family business is a baby shop?

Sue must know every product on the market pretty much by now.

If you brought a pram off her there's nothing she wouldn't know about the make or brand or features and that's not a bad thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't possibly understand what sue could do with another pram. ALL prams in the uk at the moment are pretty much identical whichever brand you choose. They ALL look exactly the same.

I can't understand what "features" she could be left to find out about.

One business they could invest in as a shop or family business is a baby shop?

Sue must know every product on the market pretty much by now.

If you brought a pram off her there's nothing she wouldn't know about the make or brand or features and that's not a bad thing.
I’d buy nothing off these twats. There’s not a need for a baby shop in Morecambe, everyone’s skint. They travel to Preston to buy their tat.
It’s all down to individuality IMO I’ve always bought a certain brand that does stand out.

Na. She’s thick as mince, can’t construct a punctuated paragraph 😂 no social skills blah, blah, blah

Not much going for her at all apart from her adoring minion army 😑 And they are all bleeping thick too!!!

Reactions: 10
I think the house next door is something along the lines of supported accommodation or a hostel. Can't quite recall which but someone on this forum explained exactly what it is ages back. At any rate with either one, I can't imagine the constant noise, door slamming, shouting and shrieking from the dozen and a half kids next door allows for too much peace and quiet for the residents.

Not to mention the comings and goings of the small fleet of vehicles they run and all of them parked on the street. Wouldn't leave much room for the neighbours to have cars or for their visitors to find close parking.
If that is the case then that’s very dangerous. There have been multiple times when we’ve seen toddlers being shut out of the garden onto the road unsupervised. That’s bad enough as it is but not knowing who might be staying next door makes it 10 times worse especially when it’s easy for strangers to find out where they live

Reactions: 8
If that is the case then that’s very dangerous. There have been multiple times when we’ve seen toddlers being shut out of the garden onto the road unsupervised. That’s bad enough as it is but not knowing who might be staying next door makes it 10 times worse especially when it’s easy for strangers to find out where they live
To be perfectly honest with you, I was more concerned about vulnerable people with anxiety and Sensory Processing Disorder having to put up with the cacophany of shrieking and banging that emanates from Chavford Manor all day and night but yes, you have a valid point there as well.

Oh my word do they not have a drive?!

It's controversial but I wouldn't necessarily want my (hypothetical!) kids to live next door to a hostel if I could help it. Another reason to curtail family size and be able to afford better/safer accommodation.
I have for many years worked supervising hostels and I can tell you from long experience that the residents of the hostels are a hell of a lot more likely to have reason to fear being attacked and vilified by their neighbours than any of the neighbours have to fear them.

We've had our windows put in, filthy graffiti emblazoned over our walls and drives, had residents chased down the street by marauding mobs of local youth. I and other staff have been subjected to tirades by their parents for having intervened to protect our clients. All people from "respectable" homes, I'm sure.

In several of the women's refuges, women and children who had just escaped from violent, abusive tormentors at home were often bullied so badly at school and berated so appallingly in the streets they had complete emotional breakdowns. When your safe haven turns out to be just another kind of torture chamber, it's kind of difficult to get your life back on track.
:mad:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Looks like they getting a new wall or fence at front of house. Wonder if they are getting a higher one or if they have had problems with people looking etc. It’s their own fault they show the house so much online and on the tv show it’s not hard to find.

Reactions: 7
Looks like they getting a new wall or fence at front of house. Wonder if they are getting a higher one or if they have had problems with people looking etc. It’s their own fault they show the house so much online and on the tv show it’s not hard to find.
I'll start a Crowdfunder to build them four new walls - and a roof right over the top of Chavford Manor Estate. Seal the fkrs off so no one has to put up with them and their ramshackle eyesore of a breeding farm any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Set up a new bakery outfit and do garden renovations at the same time on £30k a year

Get in the bleeping sea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A489DE47-ED74-4765-B791-CCD0673F1D6A.jpeg

Complaining about the heat and in the background there’s one of the littlest ones again with no hat. Another parenting fail.

• Angry
New vlog of a grocery haul. Really boring just the usual junk but sue must have said a million times it only last us a few days we have to top up the milk and cereal as we can’t store it all. She also mentioned they don’t have much processed food and it’s all cooked fresh. They was a ton of ice lollies and ice cream and it was all the dear ones like Cadbury’s and ben and Jerry’s. A whole lot of yogurts too. Some of the cereal was Asda own I did see.

Reactions: 11
How boring was the grocery vlog?? Poor boys trying to speak to sue. Put the bleeping camera down and speak to your poor children 😡🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
One of them did have a hat on today.You are so bleeping transparent Mrs Chavfraud. You have obviously read here. Taking a 1 year old in that piss tub is ridiculous, you are definitely not right in the head!!!!!!!
I did see that. But it’s after they’ve all been fried in the baking hot sun plus the tub has an umbrella over it anyway so it’s shaded. Oh and the watermelon so we all know the kids eat fruit. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most of the comments on their lasted vlog are questioning why they buy so much branded stuff and how much it all must cost and how unrealistic is it… oh dear

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That grocery haul was basically just a load of sugary tit. Fruit juice is awful for teeth, might as well just give them a can of coke.

Another pointless, shite vlog. Woman with large family goes shopping

So. bleeping. What 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Minions gushing over the green dress. Yes, green dress which is too tight with a red bra 🙈

Dress sense is obviously on par with common sense. Non existent

Most of the comments on their lasted vlog are questioning why they buy so much branded stuff and how much it all must cost and how unrealistic is it… oh dear
One of the best bits is we don’t buy processed foods.

Opens a fridge rammed with sugar and shite. To be fair if you are feeding 18 then they’ve two days worth of meat in there, not a weeks worth at all.

More lies!!!! 🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
In the shopping video she bought 2 bags of the persil pods there’s 50 in each so she’s got 100 with the size of the washing machine it’s probably 2 pods per load so 50 washes and she said that wouldn’t last a week! What 😱 50 loads of washing in a week that seems excessive 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
In the shopping video she bought 2 bags of the persil pods there’s 50 in each so she’s got 100 with the size of the washing machine it’s probably 2 pods per load so 50 washes and she said that wouldn’t last a week! What 😱 50 loads of washing in a week that seems excessive 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m not sticking up for her in any way, shape or form but it’s perfectly possible to go through that much. Washing and tide pods are the Bain of my life 😩

Reactions: 5
547AEA95-0DCD-4974-9416-F29C26324856.jpeg

The only thing *not* processed in that lot is the 2 melons and 4 apples. So unless they’re gonna eat a really tit fruit salad for the next week, it would appear that the only food they do eat is in fact processed.

Why aren’t they buying the “finest quality” meat and veg they promise is in their pies from their local trusted suppliers and giving their kids proper decent food instead of all that crap?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m not sticking up for her in any way, shape or form but it’s perfectly possible to go through that much. Washing and tide pods are the Bain of my life 😩
I just use the own brand washing tablets and usually only use one. Work just as well as those fancy pods!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.