Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubbyJohnson

dear sue please go fuck yourself. My poor year 6 had proem cancelled last minute because her friend tested positive for covid. Them kids missed the last week of primary and likely won’t see some classmates again. I also lost 100s of hard earned money (not gifted) on dress, personalised track suit for after prom. Shoes, and so on
Year 6 students are 10 years old? No child of 10 year old needs a "Prom" and they certainly don't need expensive dresses and a "personalized" track suit for what ever an "after prom" is. The only end of summer term party anyone used to have was at the end of GCSE year, and then the end of Sixth Form when your kids are old enough to appreciate it, and can even have a beer. . Tell your child's school to F**K off, not Sue. They are the ones creating ridiculous expectations for parents and children. Pre-teens in prom dresses. Don't let creepy Noel know.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
2aw4zex57rtcyivb.png

For those who have been blocked by Queen Sue. This is so bloody tone deaf, oh one of our 2 gifted dryers broke and we missed an important moment in our daughters childhood because we were too busy filming for a tv show that pays us a fortune to show off our terrible parenting. You poor soul! Everyone pray for Sue, never mind those who are going through far worse things

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I feel like Chloe has been liberated from a long term hostage situation. She seems to have really broken free from the ovulation cult that masquerades as a family. I'm sure it must hurt that they have ignored her birthday but the relief of no longer having to be their stopgap carer, social media manager and constant defender must be its own reward.

So yeah, happy birthday Chloe. Go and live your own life. Be young and carefree. You've earned it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

slmapg

VIP Member
Looks like one of those giant american caskets, just imagine it with the lid up and the body on view.
I thought she was missing some bits, I’ve given her some inspiration here.
(I mean no harm by this photo, just a light hearted joke by the way)

47E373B2-B4A3-4470-BD86-40312C38C78B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

emmawhu

VIP Member
Noel doesn't look much better 🥱🥱🥱🥱
Except he looks like an old man (he's aged terribly in the last 5 years or so). Sue, in the other hand, in that helmet actually looks like a child. I think it's the little girl lost look in her eyes. It's so painfully apparent that mentally she is still that same abused 13 year old who has never been allowed to grow up 😥

Screenshot_20200613-203002_YouTube.jpg

Sue's face in that helmet pic reminds me of this picture so much. It's the same childlike 14 year old staring back. Obviously she has naturally aged, but the expression is the same. She's very much still that vulnerable little girl at heart isn't she?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

WitchPlease

See they’re going away again so the magic pie shop will get closed again or people will wait even longer for orders.
Ffs! Another trip away! We haven't been away for 3 bastard years! We work, I'm a bloody nurse and I'm exhausted. Yet these arseholes are away every other bastard week. Fuckers 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

emmawhu

VIP Member
No 11. And most places now do prom. After prom is usually a trip to the park with mds. The tracksuits are leavers tracksuits which again u will find most school do now or at least the bodies . And I’ll tell sue whatever I like ok. Prom dresses for 11 year old are completely fine. Just a normal glittery party dress

With all the junk in the garden I doubt there room for a line,
Just because 'most schools now do it', doesn't make a prom for 11 year olds any less ridiculous or unnecessary. A disco or BBQ should suffice perfectly at that age. Save the expensive dresses and limos until Year 11 (16) at least. Even that never use to be a thing in this country, it was only just starting to come in when I was that age (mid 00s). It's a very American trend (as with all unnecessary showy occasions I can't abide - baby showers, gender reveals etc. Don't even get me started on nursery 'graduations' !!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Video up of Millie’s pregnancy 🤢🤢🤢
Who TF wants to watch that?
Their 18 year old who got pregnant after a quick shuffle at a party, with somebody else’s boyfriend.
Dear God, please give me the wisdom to see what people love about this family. On second thoughts, please don’t 👀🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Except he looks like an old man (he's aged terribly in the last 5 years or so). Sue, in the other hand, in that helmet actually looks like a child. I think it's the little girl lost look in her eyes. It's so painfully apparent that mentally she is still that same abused 13 year old who has never been allowed to grow up 😥

View attachment 683529
Sue's face in that helmet pic reminds me of this picture so much. It's the same childlike 14 year old staring back. Obviously she has naturally aged, but the expression is the same. She's very much still that vulnerable little girl at heart isn't she?
Sue is quite clearly a victim of sexual abuse, however they try and dress it up. This has caused her (textbook) to become fixated at the stage she was, when the abuse took place. That’s why she has never progressed from the giggly 13 year old stage.
What gets me is how the big brands or tv channels for that matter touch them with a barge pole! And how this is always swept under the rug. An adult man (legally) impregnated a child and then married her. If they were American we’d all be wondering what religious cult they belonged to.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They’ve got a catering size bbq. For a quick go to dinner, coat some chicken breasts and stick them on. Or 3lb of mince would make quite a lot of burgers. New potatoes and salad. Even home made wedges, it’s all really simple stuff and easy to scale up to cater for everyone.
Plus they’ve got the pizza oven they told us all about last summer. Probably in the skip by now but you never know 😆
Jacket potatoes are the easiest thing, just pop in the oven and tada…dinner!
Or buy a couple of slow cookers and sling everything in early and there’s dinner. Loads of options there to serve with rice or pasta.
Follow me for more cooking ideas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Katie1985

What are we doing wrong?( although I think I know the answers !) I'm no mean a jealous person, but I'm just baffled by them ! My husband works full time , me part time , we have ONE child ( yes 1!) , have 1 dog ,drive a 13 year old car, live in a 2 bed mortgaged house and struggled to get to alton towers this year because of the cost ! We managed to get a day at the beach and thats kept our budget tight for the month ! Maybe i should have a further 20 odd kids and open a pie shop, it seems to be working miracles! (Sarcasm!) I'm just trying not feel like a crap mum for not giving my child all they have !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
She does look like Tillie and Noel is the double of Daniel.
When all those children start having their own kids, Morecombe will look like that episode of Only Fools and Horses when they went to France to scatter Alberts ashes. Everyone you pass will look the same and eventually (in decades to come) someone will end up sleeping with or having a relationship with someone they are related to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Kingbin

VIP Member
Squeaky clean Noel eh!

Sue. Clean your own doorstep before slagging off others, stupid cow 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

emmawhu

VIP Member
She must have been 14 here but seems far younger. She looks like an 11 year old who got into her mum's lippy and posed for a pic with her baby brother. He was attracted to a girl who looked utterly and undeniably childlike. The reeking sex case.
If I were her mother I'd have castrated the bastard before I handed him over to the polis.
Yes, I think that's why Tillie is my first thought whenever that pic comes up as she only looks about 11, the age Tillie is right now. While a lot of them resemble Sue and I see a lot of similarities with a lot of them, the likes of Ellie and above are all over the age of consent now and look it. Sue most definitely does not in that pic. I challenge any of their minions to still justify their relationship upon seeing that pic to prove just how young and vulnerable she was when she was first abused by Noel. This wasn't some streetwise 15 year old caught out just slightly below the age of consent but mature beyond her years in othe ways (not that that's right, but you can see how some lads over the age of 16 may mistakenly believe they are sleeping with someone over the age of consent, if the girl has lied). Sue was clearly a child, and a very young looking one at that. A child he had known since the age of 7, by which point he would have already been at secondary school (which is where I assume he met and became friends with her brother). How anyone can think it's ok that he eventually pursued a sexual relationship with her way below the age of consent, fully knowing her exact age, is beyond me.

Yet the media continue to glorify this criminal as if he's half of Britain's greatest love story, with the minions constantly defending his actions with 'at least he stayed with her'. Are these people completely stupid?! Would they be happy for their 13 year old daughter to be knocked up by a 17 year old who has known her since the age of 7, as long as he stays with her and continues to repeatedly impregnate her over the next 30 odd years (because it must be love in that case)?! The whole thing is beyond sick. The media should not have touched them with a bargepole.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25