The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For duck Sake that stupid bloody woman has got that youngest crotch goblin back in that sling. She doesn’t look happy and appears to be squealing. What a bleeping shower of idiots this family are.
Poor Heidie looks uncomfortable and clearly too big for the sling. Either buy a suitably sized one or encourage walking( maybe not so much in big crowds ) it's not fair on her to be put in a baby sling one minute but encouraged to walk the next , unless every family member went then it wasn't necessary for her to be there either

Reactions: 7
Doubt it like hahahaha

How can they be so detached from the real world I seriously don't understand - no self awareness at all
No doubt at all. She did it before with rainbow hunters I bought one of our boys

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 724312
Radford fans are about as bright as the Radfords themselves 😂 A fan left a comment kissing Noels ass and for some reason another fan assumed they were a hater and got defensive. Bloody hell their fans defend them as though they're paid to do so. Like they think Sue will be their best friend if they valiantly charge in like a knight on a white horse and leave badly worded paragraphs to anyone who dares question the darling Radfrauds!

And after all that fussing their hard time was when they first bought the bakery- well if they were struggling so much why did they continue to pop out more and more kids? Doesn't seem like a very smart thing to do if you're so strapped for cash. And why didn't going through hard times teach them the value of hard work and money? If they put in so much work getting the bakery going you'd think Noel would be working hard not wanting to risk losing all that hard work.

And already since I've posted that there are more misspelled comments yelling at that person and saying they aren't on benefits, when that person was claiming they WEREN'T on benefits in the first place 😂 I think all Radford fans are all made in the same factory, none know how to spell or read or have lives outside of kissing up to people they don't know.
Sadly their fans are not smart enough to realise that without them the radfords would be nothing! The fans are part of the cash machine but you can't argue with stupid 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
Wtf

The boss of the company renting the office next to ours turned up a new Porsche SUV last week so we had a nosy at the price online ...£158k

What's the price of the pies they sell again?
It’s probably leased thru the pie company-so a monthly payment out each month. Get making the pies Noel-you need to.

Reactions: 6
You have got to be bleeping kidding me!?! Pies must be a £100 a pop! Damn it, I could make and flog pies at a quicker rate than those 2 persist crotch goblin breeders
I don't know alot about Porsches so I don't know how many different types of suv they sell, that price was the one the guy next to us had we could see the badge and model in the car park

Reactions: 1
One minute Creepy Crusty Noel is making 30p bleeping fish cakes and the next he is getting top of the range cars. They are SO bleeping PATRONISING.😡😡
Shove your bleeping cheap fish cakes up your arse CREEPY.
Can you do anything without bragging, you are all as common as muck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Noticed on the 1st AT vlog that when the little ones were running round a grassy area when a show was on that someone in the back ground says “they’ve found out about Chloe” or something along those lines….was thinking it might be the fact that it was noticed Chloe doesn’t follow sue anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Heidie looks uncomfortable and clearly too big for the sling. Either buy a suitably sized one or encourage walking( maybe not so much in big crowds ) it's not fair on her to be put in a baby sling one minute but encouraged to walk the next , unless every family member went then it wasn't necessary for her to be there either
She was waving a flag which could easily have poked her in the eye as her mother was looking the other way.

Reactions: 2
At the restaurant part, was really disappointed to see Luke telling Archie to 'shut up' in a really nasty tone. When he realised the camera was on him, he changed his tone. Bastard.
I suspect it’s not much different with Noel and Sue off camera. I thought Luke was nice until I read this 🥴

I knew it reminded me of something and I couldn't quite remember what 🤣🤣🤣 and recently I seen on tiktok someone who lives in a funeral home and your post brought me back to that tiktok 🤣🙈 its exactly like them American caskets

Why on earth do they think this look nice 🤢
Too much money and too little taste. 😂

She was waving a flag which could easily have poked her in the eye as her mother was looking the other way.
Yea but as long as she could post it on insta, that’s all that mattered really 🥴 she wasn’t concerned about Tillie passing out on a ride either.

I would also love to know if each of the children get paid or does it all go to Sue and Noel

Dosent seem very fair if it goes straight in Sue and Noel's pocket
The older children that are at home might see some, but I highly doubt the younger ones do.

bleeping idiots.
“Changing our Disco for something more greener”
Excellent grammar Creepy Crusty Noel. Did you never go to school like Mrs Chavfraud?
He was too busy rushing to show off the Porsche to bother with checking his spelling. 🤷‍♀️ What a waste of a car on that nasty creep.

View attachment 724448Saw this comment on noels post, also there seems to be a lot of comments saying it’s a Porsche… honestly don’t understand why they keep buying/leasing/financing new cars that don’t even fit 1/4 of all their children in??? And then have to rent a mini van twice a week to take them all out! Utter stupidity
“Things change in life” such as? Morals? Integrity? Values? If he ever had any in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can’t afford to eat, this poster says but her profile shows her munching on greggs.
More to the point whats Sue’s point. Plenty of people have their own business more success than the Radfrauds claim theirs is, but they couldn’t throw money on goodies like this lot do. The pie shop at this point is nothing more than a cover and they know it. Silly witch expects us all to swallow whatever crap suits her narrative. We don’t!!!!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 724844
Sorry but this is just Noel with a fringe.
Hair-dye has changed a lot recently. She use to be quite dark and resemble Sue but her hair has turned much lighter (in this pic at least) and she definitely resembles Noel, as you say. I thought she was going to be the same colouring as Phoebe, Katie, Chloe etc but looks like she's going to be more like Tillie, Aimee etc. In fact she's quite like Bonnie at the same age now, just with straighter hair.

Reactions: 2
I would also love to know if each of the children get paid or does it all go to Sue and Noel

Dosent seem very fair if it goes straight in Sue and Noel's pocket
I would like to be inside her mind just for a few minutes, anything longer than that I would probably lose my own mind. I would like to know what drives her? My bet would be unhappiness and a desperation to be accepted yet she seems oblivious to the fact that the more she shows off, the less relatable and likeable she has become. Given the world has been through one of its toughest times, to see Mr and Mrs Show off continually posting about their new goodies, is completely distasteful and cringeworthy. Even if we had the money which we certainly don’t, I would be mindful that not everyone was as fortunate. A few posts here and there to show off donations isn’t going to counteract their spreading spree. If Noel deserves it for doing not a lot, then we all bloody do too!

D

Does anyone know if Sue went back to school after her first baby? That could account for her lack of childhood friends. She really has had a shite life. There is not one iota of her life to be envious of or strive for. How sad.
I think her mum looked after Chris but what Sue was doing, I’m not sure. I don’t think she went to her English classes though.

Long time lurker here. Had to post after I have seen they are at pride. What a joke that woman seriously turns my stomach, she will do anything for attention. Bet she doesn’t give a hoot about gay rights any other day of the year 😡
Of course she doesn’t. Took her a while to acknowledge Luke’s post (if I recall). It’s just another thing she’s doing so her brainwashed fans say how wonderful she is.

So she got new washing machines for her new laundry room? At nearly 2k a time.
View attachment 722740
Sorry. The washing machine/dryer that would make me love my laundry room doesn’t exist. It doesn’t fly out the washing machine, nor load itself in to the dryer or fold itself. She’s just in love with saying she loves everything she posts about. 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
At the restaurant part, was really disappointed to see Luke telling Archie to 'shut up' in a really nasty tone. When he realised the camera was on him, he changed his tone. Bastard.
It was James who was telling Archie to shut up. I don’t think Luke was there. Archie is always spoken to like crap and left out! Poor boy just needs some love and attention. Cue sue on the next vlog giving Archie some attention! He won’t know what’s hit him.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.