The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the pool they got while birthday shopping is already up. Wonder how long this one will last.

Reactions: 6
Why do they need another pool when they already have the piss pool of dreams?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Archie in that video looks like he really smacked his head, and one of the babies crying in the background but sue is too busy filming for the gram 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Anyone but me think what a stupid idea!!! absolute chaos on a slippy surface, with kids running in all sorts of directions at each other. Not to mention, the big kids that look way to old to be playing dangerously amongst the young ones. It’s too hot to be sat in AnE, Sue.

Reactions: 12
I don't get why Sue's buying piddly little packs of ham and so on from Tesco when they must have a supplier for the pie business. They must get through those packets in absolutely no time! So expensive 🤯

Surely they should be buying in bulk and keeping a well stocked pantry (even for convenience foods) and full height extra freezer. Do they even have a second freezer?

If they don't want to cook from scratch I'm sure it's possible to buy extra large nutritious ready meals from online suppliers - catering size! They could do a big delivery, stock up the freezer and serve with frozen veg. Or have a pie or two 😂

Reactions: 15
You know like they were gonna build an extra chill room they should build somewhere for storage and get a big deep freezer and then they could keep stuff in there. Like you said they could get stuff wholesale it would cheaper. I bet the Asda delivery truck only goes to them and back won’t fit many other delivery’s in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get why Sue's buying piddly little packs of ham and so on from Tesco when they must have a supplier for the pie business. They must get through those packets in absolutely no time! So expensive 🤯

Surely they should be buying in bulk and keeping a well stocked pantry (even for convenience foods) and full height extra freezer. Do they even have a second freezer?

If they don't want to cook from scratch I'm sure it's possible to buy extra large nutritious ready meals from online suppliers - catering size! They could do a big delivery, stock up the freezer and serve with frozen veg. Or have a pie or two 😂
Don't they have a freezer at the Pie Shop? Surly they could store their personal food there.

Reactions: 5
Anyone but me think what a stupid idea!!! absolute chaos on a slippy surface, with kids running in all sorts of directions at each other. Not to mention, the big kids that look way to old to be playing dangerously amongst the young ones. It’s too hot to be sat in AnE, Sue.
And the front wall is down which someone I know in the area thinks is for the extension..

I actually use a catering butcher near stansted airport.
Rather than buying supermarket meat we but 5kg bags of mince, big bags of ham, bags of chicken breasts and thighs, beef steak, lamb, pork, joints, chickens. even eggs. We have a meat freezer in whats going to be our utility room as soon as we can get it done. I bag it and freeze it and when we run low we top up.
I used to buy alot of fruit and veg off the market as it was a lot fresher and better value but since moving we havent found anything similar just a farm shop who can do sacks of potatos.

I cannot believe that Noel who works in the catering industry cannot get bulk meat. I am sure he claims to cook the chicken from scratch as they had a huge chicken boiler thing in the pie pit. If thats the case why is she buying packs of chicken with 4 breasts in?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And the front wall is down which someone I know in the area thinks is for the extension..

Rather than buying supermarket meat we but 5kg bags of mince, big bags of ham, bags of chicken breasts and thighs, beef steak, lamb, pork, joints, chickens. even eggs. We have a meat freezer in whats going to be our utility room as soon as we can get it done. I bag it and freeze it and when we run low we top up.
I used to buy alot of fruit and veg off the market as it was a lot fresher and better value but since moving we havent found anything similar just a farm shop who can do sacks of potatos.

I cannot believe that Noel who works in the catering industry cannot get bulk meat. I am sure he claims to cook the chicken from scratch as they had a huge chicken boiler thing in the pie pit. If thats the case why is she buying packs of chicken with 4 breasts in?
Because they are bleeping idiots!!!

Because they are bleeping idiots!!!

Reactions: 4
I was running late picking my daughter up from school today, dumped my car round the corner and jumped out - then realised I was in the background of Sue & Noel filming Tillies last primary school pick up!

Had a sneak peak at Sue’s belly, doesn’t look pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was running late picking my daughter up from school today, dumped my car round the corner and jumped out - then realised I was in the background of Sue & Noel filming Tillies last primary school pick up!

Had a sneak peak at Sue’s belly, doesn’t look pregnant!
I’m sure we will be treated to a vlog soon. You will have to see if you spot yourself 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It says alot that they thought filming was more important than tillies leavers event, do they not arrange when to film?? Poor tillie seems to be lost in the crowd with sue and noel always too pre occupied to spend time with half of the kids.

Reactions: 14
2aw4zex57rtcyivb.png

For those who have been blocked by Queen Sue. This is so bloody tone deaf, oh one of our 2 gifted dryers broke and we missed an important moment in our daughters childhood because we were too busy filming for a tv show that pays us a fortune to show off our terrible parenting. You poor soul! Everyone pray for Sue, never mind those who are going through far worse things

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Did you see the cupboard stocked with baked beans and spaghetti hoops and they was more in the shop. I know they have a ton of kids but they had way loads.
We do too. A full cupboard full of beans, spaghetti hoops, soup, noodles. Just crap that the kids can make for supper or snacks.
View attachment 672342
For those who have been blocked by Queen Sue. This is so bloody tone deaf, oh one of our 2 gifted dryers broke and we missed an important moment in our daughters childhood because we were too busy filming for a tv show that pays us a fortune to show off our terrible parenting. You poor soul! Everyone pray for Sue, never mind those who are going through far worse things
dear sue please go duck yourself. My poor year 6 had proem cancelled last minute because her friend tested positive for covid. Them kids missed the last week of primary and likely won’t see some classmates again. I also lost 100s of hard earned money (not gifted) on dress, personalised track suit for after prom. Shoes, and so on,

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 672342
A bed mood 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
dear sue please go duck yourself. My poor year 6 had proem cancelled last minute because her friend tested positive for covid. Them kids missed the last week of primary and likely won’t see some classmates again. I also lost 100s of hard earned money (not gifted) on dress, personalised track suit for after prom. Shoes, and so on
Year 6 students are 10 years old? No child of 10 year old needs a "Prom" and they certainly don't need expensive dresses and a "personalized" track suit for what ever an "after prom" is. The only end of summer term party anyone used to have was at the end of GCSE year, and then the end of Sixth Form when your kids are old enough to appreciate it, and can even have a beer. . Tell your child's school to F**K off, not Sue. They are the ones creating ridiculous expectations for parents and children. Pre-teens in prom dresses. Don't let creepy Noel know.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 672342
Beautiful warm weather and it’s a disaster that a tumble dryer broke. If only there was a better alternative, hmmm washing line?

A bed mood 😂
Wait for the announcement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.