The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google search says 3 points so probably a speeding fine that he didn’t pay.
Also found this, Sue’s blog from 10 years ago. Talks about Tillie’s leg.

Jebus christ! I need to lie down after scooting through all of that! Medic!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Google search says 3 points so probably a speeding fine that he didn’t pay.
Also found this, Sue’s blog from 10 years ago. Talks about Tillie’s leg.

My god that was a difficult read, actually gave up half way through it. It's obvious from the way she writes that school was never a priority for her!

Reactions: 13
So Nicole; Chris’ wife has how many children?
I think this one will make seven, but the Radfords only count the ones Chris has fathered which is a stinky attitude for two people who were adopted and not biologically related to their own parents. Family is family no matter whose bloodline you're carrying 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 17
I think this one will make seven, but the Radfords only count the ones Chris has fathered which is a stinky attitude for two people who were adopted and not biologically related to their own parents. Family is family no matter whose bloodline you're carrying 😡😡😡😡
Oh wow, I thought she only had two when they met.
I think it was 15 kids and counting when Luke said “if each of us have 16 kids, mum and dad will have 256 grandkids”. Now if their 21 surviving children have 22 children each, they’ll have 462 grandchildren.
I completely agree with you, Sue and Noel should treat their step-grandchildren just as they would their biological grandchildren.
One day those biological grandchildren will see how their siblings are treated and resent them for it. Also, if Chris and Nicole have any bad feelings towards them, the children will pick up on it.

Maybe, they don’t care and have written off Chris and his family as they know they’ll have surplus.

Reactions: 9
Oh wow, I thought she only had two when they met.
I think it was 15 kids and counting when Luke said “if each of us have 16 kids, mum and dad will have 256 grandkids”. Now if their 21 surviving children have 22 children each, they’ll have 462 grandchildren.
I completely agree with you, Sue and Noel should treat their step-grandchildren just as they would their biological grandchildren.
One day those biological grandchildren will see how their siblings are treated and resent them for it. Also, if Chris and Nicole have any bad feelings towards them, the children will pick up on it.

Maybe, they don’t care and have written off Chris and his family as they know they’ll have surplus.
Yeah she had 4 sons (including one set of twins, which you can bet Sue is insanely jealous about). Then she had Maisie and Jacob with Chris and is currently pregnant with number 7, son number 6.

I too find their attitude to anyone who is not Radford blood bizarre for 2 people who are adopted themselves.

With 21 living children, there is a very high chance at least some of their children will meet partners who already have children or, shock horror, go on to have children by multiple partners themselves. I mean, Millie is hardly likely to remain celibate for the rest of her life is she? Nicole is shunned by bearing children by multiple men, yet there's a very high chance Millie will go on to have at least one more by somebody else one day. What will their reaction be to that? No doubt they'll be fine with that as she herself is a Radford and Radfords can do no wrong. They are so hypocritical!!!!!

Reactions: 24
Out in the full sun and not one sun hat or shades amongst them kids . Just ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
By the looks of it Nicole needs to spend less time with her legs in the air and more time cleaning her house 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do they have immediate neighbours over that wall? Can you imagine 😮😭
I think the house next door is something along the lines of supported accommodation or a hostel. Can't quite recall which but someone on this forum explained exactly what it is ages back. At any rate with either one, I can't imagine the constant noise, door slamming, shouting and shrieking from the dozen and a half kids next door allows for too much peace and quiet for the residents.

Not to mention the comings and goings of the small fleet of vehicles they run and all of them parked on the street. Wouldn't leave much room for the neighbours to have cars or for their visitors to find close parking.

Reactions: 12
I think the house next door is something along the lines of supported accommodation or a hostel. Can't quite recall which but someone on this forum explained exactly what it is ages back. At any rate with either one, I can't imagine the constant noise, door slamming, shouting and shrieking from the dozen and a half kids next door allows for too much peace and quiet for the residents.

Not to mention the comings and goings of the small fleet of vehicles they run and all of them parked on the street. Wouldn't leave much room for the neighbours to have cars or for their visitors to find close parking.
Oh my word do they not have a drive?!

It's controversial but I wouldn't necessarily want my (hypothetical!) kids to live next door to a hostel if I could help it. Another reason to curtail family size and be able to afford better/safer accommodation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Bonnie’s struck lucky that she genuinely is bonnie. She’s definitely one of the prettier of the younger ones judging by the photo sue posted today.

it’s a name I was always too nervous to consider just in case they really didn’t suit it 😬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.