Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
They have put on Facebook a couple of the lovely feedback they get on the magic pie shop website. The website states there is a 3 week turnaround for delivery. They are constantly behind on orders and they do get complaints, yet they went to Alton towers for the weekend, then Scotland and Center Parcs. Does it not occur to them to not go away and get some of their lazy arse kids in the pie shop catching up with orders rather than taking people's money they making them wait weeks on end for their orders??? They boast they are a large family, so they have plenty of helpers, get the orders cleared and then go away. Sue seems to have plenty of time to chill, surely she could help, after all it's her business too. Noel says he starts work early, but he's always home about 2pm, I understand he's done a full days work by then, however, if you are behind, you do overtime.
Who the fuck is waiting 3 weeks for a well over-priced box of shite pies?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sue and Noel make it very clear that they don't acknowledge her older 4 boys as grandkids, which I know as a step-grandchild that hurts
Pair of hypocrites (Sue and Noel). Both brought up by parents that weren’t biologically theirs so you’d think they’d have some empathy with Nicole’s kids. Not to mention how they tell us how they “just absolutely love kids” but obviously only ones they’re blood related to. The irony in the fact that Sue’s adopted mum isn’t blood related to any of Sue’s kids is obviously lost on them.

Reactions: 25

emmawhu

VIP Member
If I was Noel and Sue I would be investing somewhere for the future rather than the short term gain of buying tat.

With all the stuff blowing up with the inghams I really feel that there is going to be boundries put in place for family vloggers, there is plenty of rules and regs for people filming for TV but not for youtube and sooner or later this will change.
Also with they kids growing up and Sue drying up, the content becomes limited, no one will be tuning in to see the latest sprog.

The home renovations are a bit weird, shes not much of a hincher, the place looks grotty and the mould on the windows is disgusting. As for her taste its like Lawrence Lewelyn Bowen but from wish.

As for the pie shop, the trust pilot reviews are worrying.
Look at the arrogance.
We get hundreds of emails and can’t reply to them all? 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s called customer service noel.
Don’t take peoples money and not provide a service.
Wow, just wow. Rude replies to paying customers with genuine complaints, littered with terrible grammar, are hardly signs of great customer service.

"We don't have time to reply to every email" is a terrible excuse. You should make time Noel! You could hire someone purely to deal with customer services if necessary (Millie could do that from home!). You apologise for delays and endeavour to fix them. You certainly don't brush complaint under the carpet and moan at customers for daring to leave a bad review. They can't review the taste of the product if they haven't received it! Reviews should be based on the whole experience, not just the taste of the pies, so the review seems fully justified to me as they've had a negative experience. It's not like when people leave a bad review for a book on Amazon because it arrived torn or late, which is hardly the fault of the author. They make AND deliver their pies, therefore delivery absolutely should be a consideration in a review, rather than just the taste.

Wake up Noel, it sounds like your are rapidly losing customers as a result of your shoddy service and shocking customer service skills. The customer is always right.

emmawhu

VIP Member
Not to make excuses for them, but one of the issues probably is that they film every one of the younger kids birthday hauls for money earning vlogs, and the older boys/ young men don't want to be in vlogs? (Which is understandable, and should be their personal choice)
Yeah, this and the fact a birthday is pretty much a daily event in the Radford household. Most of us can't imagine a family member tucked away in their room away from the birthday boy/girl opening their presents, regardless of the age gap, because in most households birthdays only come around up to 5 or 6 times a year and are therefore special occasions. Some months in the Radford household there are 4 birthdays, practically one a week. Can you imagine being made to watch a kid sibling you have very little to do with, open shitloads of presents pretty much on a weekly basis? Seeing them being spoilt far more than you ever were, as your parents now seemingly throw money down the drain as opposed to all the scrimping and saving they did when you were that small.

So I can totally understand why they don't partake, as much as it may appear rude.

• Heart

may9289

Thought it would be interesting to note that at the moment ‘theradfordfamily’ isn’t following Chloe, and Chloe isn’t following that account back. Also Chloe is following ‘noelradford’, but he isn’t following her back. In addition Sophie is following ‘theradfordfamily’ and ‘noelradford’ but both accounts are not following her back… I sense a family disagreement 🤷‍♀️ I checked Millie and Katie too and they are both following ‘theradfordfamily’ and that account is also following them back.

Oh and also, ‘theradfordfamily’ are following both Chris and his partner Nicole, however Chris and Nicole aren’t following ‘theradfordfamily’…

long post but hmmm it seems something has happened here with the older ones who have moved out…

• Heart
Reactions: 24

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed Millie never posts on her Instagram anymore, she used to post all the time. I wouldn’t be surprised if she suddenly gave birth to a secret baby.
She has a new account @millieradfordd She claimed she was only letting real life friends and family follow- apparently she knows over 9 thousand people including me.
She probably made a new one because we were pointing out that she was begging for crap every day

• Haha
Reactions: 24

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
They act like the best parents in the world and yet they have falling outs with all their adult children. I'd love to hear Chris, Sophie or Chloe's perspective of growing up in that family and why Chris seems to have a strained relationship with them and why Sophie and Chloe have unfollowed.

Bloody immature to unfollow your daughter on Instagram after a falling out, proves Sue is still in a teenage mindset. Chloe is back in the pie shop so she must be at least civil with Noel. Both parents seem so immature and manipulative.

Reactions: 23

Kingbin

VIP Member
Hope baby is doing well? Boy or girl (if you’re happy to share obvs) 💗
A little boy born at 26+1 because of PPROM and abruption. Had 11 normal pregnancies and births before this. I also had a subchronic Hematoma with this pregnancy so that’s what made the wheels fall off.
Anyone interested can check out my insta 😉💙
That’s not a plug by the way!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

babybelle

VIP Member
What is wrong with this family? Hallie's birthday so huge pile of presents, but she actually wasn't bothered about any of them. Phoebe sat on the floor picking her nose then hand straight in her mouth, when Noel said Heidie to get her to move, Tillie yanked her so hard out the way, she's a baby who is learning of course she's going to be into everything. They all go out for ice cream, and Sue giggles cos they have been playing with Hallie's new make up and have it all over their faces, try washing them before you take them out you stupid woman. Heidie clearly is tired she wanted a dummy and to be rocked not freezing cold ice cream shoved in her mouth with Sues dirty fingers, and she put her fingers in Bonnie's ice cream, how disgusting is that????? No Mouthy Millie today so she's obviously off with the new boyfriend. MacDonald's for dinner, they clearly don't ask the kids what they would like when they order, they just buy a bit of everything and you get what you are given. Archie got told off for helping Hallie open a present, shame they don't tell Hallie off when she's grabbing everyone else's presents and ripping them open.

Reactions: 22

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Dear all companies, stop sending freebies to people that actually make me never want to buy your products,

Princess 6

Chatty Member
I didn't like the way Sue and Noel put guilt on Chloe while she was at uni. She should have been free to have her own life and have fun as a student but because Noel and Sue are so selfish, she felt she had to give up her studies and come home. She shouldn't have had to look after the kids Noel and Sue chose to have.

I get the feeling Sue doesn't like Nicole.
That was horrible to watch Sue guilt tripping chloe,
Maybe now Chloe is older she realises and sees how much she had to do with bringing up hermum and dads kids and why there seems to be some sort of fall out now.

I can't imagine how stressful it must of been for chloe seeing Sue get pregnant so many times after Alfie dying with her been older it must of brought it home how things can go wrong Chloe must of been really worried about something happening to Sue.

Noel and Sue are selfish to the core

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I would just like to conratulate Sue, 20 odd kids, over 20 years in that house and you admit to finally getting stairgates that fitted (gifted of course)

So its obvious how important your kids safety was for all these years.

• Wow
  • Haha

Scapier88

VIP Member
Poor josh all he wanted was a KFC but one of the others probably shouted macdonalds and his parents thought it was him asking

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Little me.

VIP Member
After watching the Birthday vlog I’ve decided there’s nothing remotely “sweet” about Hallie. Another Millie already developing.

TubbyJohnson

Saw this on their Radford's Pie Company FB page:

Brenda Lyons Tinker
i sent a message on the 26 of April and have not heard any thing back

Jenny Jones
Brenda Lyons Tinker They are too busy out enjoying constant holidays they've scrounged to bother doing a full day's work to catch up on orders.

Brenda Lyons Tinker
Jenny Jones they have lost my order and 3 other people i recommended there loss but thanks for telling me

Radford's Pie Company
Jenny Jones not sure where you get your info from. And to think you work in Public Relations glad you don't work for me.

Noel is then just rude to Brenda who was only trying to order. saying "i give up"

Radford's Pie Company
Brenda Lyons Tinker I give up

And where does Jenny jones get her info? From watching their blogs I presume.

• Wow
  • Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
How on Earth are they advertising for staff when they have all those layabout kids, surely one can lend a hand

• Heart

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
Sue is just a teenager who never grew up mentally, still playing dress up with the babies, and having garish pink nails and everything is 'nice'.
She has zero life experience other than popping out kids and being a mum, and as a person she has never been able to find out who she is, she's just been a constant baby machine. Genuinely think she needs some mental help and therapy rather than more kids