Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loony lovegood

VIP Member
Exactly plus they have artificial grass which is also a no no for dogs as it gets hot and stays hot, the dogs end up with burnt paws. I saw something on the internet that said something like natural grass cools down because the soil underneath stays cooler whereas artificial grass stays as hot as the sun. Might be wrong though because I don't have artificial grass.
We have it and it does get hot but as soon as it’s shady it cools down, my dog wonders about on it and hasn’t burnt himself, but he does have the doors open and a patio to sit on too

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Can any of you do some detective work over You tube only on one channel i was on last night said it might be his last video as rules have changed ,and that we can watch all the old video's but to watch new ones we have to become a member and pay for it i think monthly and whether it only belonged to the channel i was watching i have no idea ,His name was something like Ambritch on a pimple popping channel,i would love to know if these rules were true and do they belong to that kind of channel or every one

Hi,everyone i have found this channel and its Arie abramovich <i know i know but i am a bit deaf and he is from another countrry
I’ve not heard about this or seen it on any other channel but I don’t watch a lot of YouTube but from the ones I do watch I haven’t seen it mentioned.

Edit to add: I think you can do exclusive videos for members who pay. Ladbaby do a monthly subscription on Facebook and YouTube and they do exclusive videos just for them and go live etc. They also do normal videos too. So that might be what that guy means.