The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of dogs I seen Katie was walking bluebell and ivy last night. What about the other two? Especially Lola she needs exercise and not just chasing a ball in the garden.
Don't get me started on the lack of exercise for lovely Lola. That dog is such a beauty. This is a random side note but 2 of my children have the same names as 2 of their dogs!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Bunch of scruffs kids always look filthy and in dirty clothes . Kids can’t be kids because they are raising the younger kids I would hate to be in a huge family like that the mother cannot possibly give all those children the one on one parenting they need

Reactions: 15
Seen on fb that people were saying they miss their vlogs and that they don’t do them as much anymore. Probably as they got nothing to vlog it’s all boring. Either that or they are filming for a tv show which we all guessed as seen the camera on Ellie’s birthday vlog.

Reactions: 1
Millie or Katie. I have a sad feeling the younger girls like hallie will have babies when they’ve barely started puberty just like Sue.

Reactions: 1
Those nails are vile. They look so false but they will suit her because she is very FALSE.

They are so bad. They are too bulky, sitting way above the cuticle

Just like her. Cheap and nasty

• Haha
I’m not just saying this cos it’s her but there’s no way I’d actually pay for them.
So badly done 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
They are so badly done. Did she get Hallie and Phoebe to do them with their Barbie Beauty set ffs? Oh no - Sue would never spend enough quality time with any of her kids to play, would she? So she's actually paid for them.
Jaysus, Mary and Joseph they're mingin'. Can you imagine the bacterial load that must have built up under them already?

• Haha
  • Sick
This may be just me but I never got long nails when I was changing nappies frequently. She has probably at least 3 in nappies including Ophelia, plus the house in general isn't exactly clean, those nails must have caked on filth underneath :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sue what you doing hun?
Go back to the nail place and get them to do you a nice little French manicure.
Then nip to the hair salon and get yourself a hot oil treatment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This may be just me but I never got long nails when I was changing nappies frequently. She has probably at least 3 in nappies including Ophelia, plus the house in general isn't exactly clean, those nails must have caked on filth underneath :sick:
I get overlays every month but they are short, nothing like these! 🤮

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.