The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those nails are awful 🤢 is sue aware she is not a teenager? 🤔 I don't know why she would choose long nails with all those kids to look after, I can just see one of them getting scratched by them. Also why has heidie got no shoes on in the garden, we were always taught not to go outside with bare feet, so we wouldn't step on anything like stones.

Reactions: 7
Those nails are awful 🤢 is sue aware she is not a teenager? 🤔 I don't know why she would choose long nails with all those kids to look after, I can just see one of them getting scratched by them. Also why has heidie got no shoes on in the garden, we were always taught not to go outside with bare feet, so we wouldn't step on anything like stones.
With young kids and especially with having to change 💩 nappies, long nails are just a hazard for both scratching and stuff getting under your nails 🤮
With the outside (and I hate to have to defend them) they have fake grass (which she apparently hoovers) however I’d hate to think of the dogs were weeing on it because it would just sit on top in puddles 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
With young kids and especially with having to change 💩 nappies, long nails are just a hazard for both scratching and stuff getting under your nails 🤮
With the outside (and I hate to have to defend them) they have fake grass (which she apparently hoovers) however I’d hate to think of the dogs were weeing on it because it would just sit on top in puddles 🤦🏻‍♀️
With fake grass you are suppose to disinfect it every so often I think if you have dogs that wee and poo outside on it. Can’t see the radfords doing that.

Reactions: 2
With fake grass you are suppose to disinfect it every so often I think if you have dogs that wee and poo outside on it. Can’t see the radfords doing that.
I've never understood fake grass. People say how low maintenance it is but it never strikes me as hygienic, especially when you have dogs and you have to disinfect all the time.

Reactions: 10
Haha, they probably don’t know what disinfectant is 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Sue is just a teenager who never grew up mentally, still playing dress up with the babies, and having garish pink nails and everything is 'nice'.
She has zero life experience other than popping out kids and being a mum, and as a person she has never been able to find out who she is, she's just been a constant baby machine. Genuinely think she needs some mental help and therapy rather than more kids

Reactions: 21
Sue is just a teenager who never grew up mentally, still playing dress up with the babies, and having garish pink nails and everything is 'nice'.
She has zero life experience other than popping out kids and being a mum, and as a person she has never been able to find out who she is, she's just been a constant baby machine. Genuinely think she needs some mental help and therapy rather than more kids
It’s actually quite sad really. Noel really does have a lot to answer for.

Reactions: 9
Why are they do quiet?

their content has dried up!
Is it because sue has dried up or the money has dried up?
Either way it’s very dry!

No more mentions of the static caravan? I wonder if it was just for show!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why are they do quiet?

their content has dried up!
Is it because sue has dried up or the money has dried up?
Either way it’s very dry!

No more mentions of the static caravan? I wonder if it was just for show!
What static caravan? I must have missed that little announcement 😆
Still waiting for the big reveal unles it was Ellie’s skydive in which case that was a bit of a non event.
Maybe the reason they’re quiet is cos they’ve decided to stop pimping out their little ones on Instagram and YouTube. Just perhaps she watched that ch4 programme and realised that her kids are fodder for sickos to masturbate over.

Reactions: 3
Still waiting for the big reveal unles it was Ellie’s skydive in which case that was a bit of a non event.
Maybe the reason they’re quiet is cos they’ve decided to stop pimping out their little ones on Instagram and YouTube. Just perhaps she watched that ch4 programme and realised that her kids are fodder for sickos to masturbate over.
They were buying one but it got sole to someone else apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it was Ellie’s sky dive which wasn’t much of a vlog you didn’t see much. They would have been better getting the footage of the skydive and putting that in.
They may be another announcement probably another series as we have seen the cameras. Also last year when they were filming for the tv series they did go a bit quiet on vlogging. They won’t stop pimping out the kids as that’s where they earn a lot of money. Even tho they like everyone to believe it’s from the magic pie shop.

Noel said they get the keys to an industrial unit soon and the pie shop will close and move into the unit. He then said the hard work really will start. Maybe that's what they are doing??. Sues nails look cheap and tacky. I've been having my nails done for 25 years and mine have never looked as uneven and thick as those, they look dreadful. When I was changing nappies, I just had them made shorter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.