The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If t
They act like the best parents in the world and yet they have falling outs with all their adult children. I'd love to hear Chris, Sophie or Chloe's perspective of growing up in that family and why Chris seems to have a strained relationship with them and why Sophie and Chloe have unfollowed.

Bloody immature to unfollow your daughter on Instagram after a falling out, proves Sue is still in a teenage mindset. Chloe is back in the pie shop so she must be at least civil with Noel. Both parents seem so immature and manipulative.
Ask Chris about the broken TV when he moved out!

I reckon if anyone’s going to spill the beans on the real goings on in that family it will be Chris and his wife. They, in particular, have been elbowed out and I think Nicole probably has a lot of dirt she could bleat about them. Maybe another channel could give her a one hour show, I’d definitely watch that 😆
No I think sooner or later mouthy millie will have to take responsibility and will throw a wobbler. Then it will all come out and she will use the spotlight to become more famous

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What's the broken TV story?
I cant remember what caused it but there was an argument which involved Noel and Chris that got physical and a tv was broken, this is why Chris had to move out.
Sue spoke about it on a Big Family group at the time

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm interested too if Kingbin is willing to share their insta handle! I love following big families (as long as they don't include a pervy dad and an idiot mum, neglected kids, overbred dogs and a filthy house)
My husband isn’t a prev I can clean my house and we have no pets. Admittedly I have my moments, but everyone does I guess 😂

I cant remember what caused it but there was an argument which involved Noel and Chris that got physical and a tv was broken, this is why Chris had to move out.
Sue spoke about it on a Big Family group at the time
Yep. She totally lost the head, said Noel was useless and spent all his time propping up the bar

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't like the way Sue and Noel put guilt on Chloe while she was at uni. She should have been free to have her own life and have fun as a student but because Noel and Sue are so selfish, she felt she had to give up her studies and come home. She shouldn't have had to look after the kids Noel and Sue chose to have.

I get the feeling Sue doesn't like Nicole.

Reactions: 18
I didn't like the way Sue and Noel put guilt on Chloe while she was at uni. She should have been free to have her own life and have fun as a student but because Noel and Sue are so selfish, she felt she had to give up her studies and come home. She shouldn't have had to look after the kids Noel and Sue chose to have.

That was horrible to watch Sue guilt tripping chloe,
Maybe now Chloe is older she realises and sees how much she had to do with bringing up hermum and dads kids and why there seems to be some sort of fall out now.

I can't imagine how stressful it must of been for chloe seeing Sue get pregnant so many times after Alfie dying with her been older it must of brought it home how things can go wrong Chloe must of been really worried about something happening to Sue.

Noel and Sue are selfish to the core

Reactions: 22
I remember in their recent channel five programme they were talking about the older kids and they started talking about Chloe and were saying something like “Chloes a wild child, always partying” or something like that. I was thinking “Chloes the bloody backbone of your household you ungrateful twats!” Poor girl is in her mid (?) twenties and has spent most of her life being responsible for the siblings and running a household, god forbid she lets her hair down and acts her age instead of being a third parent in the house.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a falling out because she didn’t want to bend to Sues wants over something and it’s all kicked off. Sue doesn’t seem to have any ability to deal with things not going her own way and is so immature it wouldn’t surprise me if there was foot stamping and tantrums if Chloe didn’t want to be in a show, or look after the kids, or help with the bakery, or support Sue through another pregnancy etc.

• Heart
I remember people saying that Sue posted on a facebook page slagging off Nicole, I don't remember the details but there are probably screenshots somewhere. From what I remember she was saying Nicole was loud and dirty (which is bloody rich coming from Sue) and she was shaming her for having kids with different fathers or something (I'd rather have kids with more than one man than with one creepy pervy one like Noel lol)

I know Sophie didn’t want to be in the tv show much last time coz of anxiety and with Chloe moving in with her bf she probably also wants a bit of a quieter life. I suspect that c5 thought it would be interesting to use chloes move and make that part of the show but her and her bf didn’t want that. Just speculation but somethings happened for sue to unfollow her children which is just petty really but that’s sue.

Reactions: 12
I remember in their recent channel five programme they were talking about the older kids and they started talking about Chloe and were saying something like “Chloes a wild child, always partying” or something like that. I was thinking “Chloes the bloody backbone of your household you ungrateful twats!” Poor girl is in her mid (?) twenties and has spent most of her life being responsible for the siblings and running a household, god forbid she lets her hair down and acts her age instead of being a third parent in the house.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a falling out because she didn’t want to bend to Sues wants over something and it’s all kicked off. Sue doesn’t seem to have any ability to deal with things not going her own way and is so immature it wouldn’t surprise me if there was foot stamping and tantrums if Chloe didn’t want to be in a show, or look after the kids, or help with the bakery, or support Sue through another pregnancy etc.
They are so ungrateful for all their daughters do for them. Chloe works at the pie shop, comes home and looks after their kids, seems to plan events and be the unappreciated third parent. I bet Sue is jealous that Chloe gets to live her younger years in a way that Sue never got to. I really wouldn't be surprised if Sue told her she was trying for a baby and Chloe got angry, resulting in a fight.

Sue hasn't matured beyond the age of 13 and it shows. Unfollowing her own children over petty things, treating her daughters like friends instead of her children, kicking off whenever she gets constructive criticism. Noel knocking her up at 13 year old really stunted her emotional growth. These people shouldn't be responsible for over 20 other humans plus their pets and be influencing a giant audience of people.

• Heart
Chloe is the reason that pie shop became successful, she did the website she advertised through all media channels, she puts in some bloody hard work that girl and for her mum to treat her that way, probably just because she hasn’t done something sue wanted, well it’s just bloody disgusting. She needs to be thanking that girl.
I’d absolutely love to hear some of Nicole’s stories about what goes on.

• Heart
Sue got a question box on Instagram and they are going to answer some questions. It’s going to be the same tit. They won’t answer any real questions like why Chloe and Sophie don’t follow them on Instagram. Why they bred bluebell etc.

Reactions: 6
I remember people saying that Sue posted on a facebook page slagging off Nicole, I don't remember the details but there are probably screenshots somewhere. From what I remember she was saying Nicole was loud and dirty (which is bloody rich coming from Sue) and she was shaming her for having kids with different fathers or something (I'd rather have kids with more than one man than with one creepy pervy one like Noel lol)
Like this one you mean?

Attachments

• Wow
Same old tit, different day. Predictable AF. Why the constant questions? She’s not going to openly admit to wanting another or it hasn’t worked out.

Yawn 🥱

Just watched the latest vlog. Why on earth are they allowing the baby girls to play in the boys bedroom? Pulling out all their books. They shouldn’t even be allowed in those rooms. Sue shouldn’t have let them play with the older boys books like that when they are in school, no respect. I’ve a feeling it was for our benefit as it’s been pointed out that the kids don’t read.
I feel sorry for the boys when they get home from school and see.

Reactions: 11
Wasn't there something about Nicole's children were ways filthy and house a mess?

Reactions: 2
Like this one you mean?
This isn't the one I've seen but this is very interesting if Sue is telling the whole truth. And it's a little weird of her to blast private family drama like that, she wouldn't like it if someone did that to her. I notice in that post Sue is trying to make it sound like Chris is innocent and Nicole is the problem yet he's had 2 more babies with her. To be honest I've noticed on Chris' socials their house is even filthier than the Radfords. I just feel sorry for all these kids involved with all these immature adults around.

Reactions: 9
This isn't the one I've seen but this is very interesting if Sue is telling the whole truth. And it's a little weird of her to blast private family drama like that, she wouldn't like it if someone did that to her. I notice in that post Sue is trying to make it sound like Chris is innocent and Nicole is the problem yet he's had 2 more babies with her. To be honest I've noticed on Chris' socials their house is even filthier than the Radfords. I just feel sorry for all these kids involved with all these immature adults around.
Anyone know if Chris works?

Reactions: 1
Probably the reason they where in the boys bedroom is because it's the tidiest room. Wonder if the younger girls have drawn on the wallpaper yet.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.