The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a google search to see how old Tillie is (cos tbh I have no idea which kid is which) and in 2019 she got a brace to lengthen her leg. So I’m sure they probably are claiming DLA for her.

Reactions: 8
She certainly displays some weird behaviour on some of the vlogs. Either that or she’s very immature for her age. Unlike her mother who was having under age sex when she wasn’t much older, encouraged by Creepy Crusty Pervy Noel.
The poor girl appears lost to me... She's in the middle on her own grappling trying to grow up but with no one to lean on or encourage her... 🤔🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Tillie is one of the ones I feel sorry for and have a soft spot for. She's shoved in a room with her much older sisters probably left out, sometimes grouped with Hallie and Phoebe who are much younger. She's what 11? Still very young and needs help with some things but she won't get it because she can't be used for vlog content anymore and isn't a cute baby Sue can carry around.

Sorry for double post but in Sue's instagram stories a little boy is sitting quietly on the floor minding his own business (I think he's Sophie's son) and a Radford boy slams a big beanbag down on his head. They let their kids run absolutely wild and disrespect everyone.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She does, a while back she seemed to be talking in an American accent 🤷🏻‍♀️
Too much YouTube. Unfortunately it's not exclusively to Tillie. I know so many British kids who talk like they're American these days, especially when role playing, as it's the accent they hear most often during their screen time, of which most are experiencing far too much of.

Tillie use to be incredibly attention seeking. Since the ops, she just seems so withdrawn? She does worry me.

Reactions: 13
Too much YouTube. Unfortunately it's not exclusively to Tillie. I know so many British kids who talk like they're American these days, especially when role playing, as it's the accent they hear most often during their screen time, of which most are experiencing far too much of.
I agree with this, and it's becoming more apparent each year. I work in a school and we had a shop role play. The amount of children I overheard who said that's X amount of Dollars was eye opening. When discussing money about 1/3 of the class of reception children didn't even know we used pounds and pence.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Looks like Chris was at there’s last night watching football without Nicole n she just seems to moaning in her posts n looks like her other kids weren’t allowed to go with him
yeah I seen that. Also Daniels friend, Sophie and her kids and Katie’s bf at least. Isn’t they only so many households allowed inside?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Chris and Nicole are having troubles, she posted about wanting to go on holiday on her own. And have their kids always had her surname? She's got them as Maisie and Jacob Spencer in her bio. Although I wouldn't blame them if they didn't give them the Radford surname to piss off Noel and his weird ego lol

Reactions: 10
I agree with this, and it's becoming more apparent each year. I work in a school and we had a shop role play. The amount of children I overheard who said that's X amount of Dollars was eye opening. When discussing money about 1/3 of the class of reception children didn't even know we used pounds and pence.
I remember my eldest daughter playing with Barbie dolls with her little friends nearly 20 years ago and they would take on American accents. I just think a lot of what they watch is American and they subconsciously adopt the accent. That said, I tend to go back to my East end roots when I’m totally fucked off with someone so maybe it’s just in my DNA 😂

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Chris and Nicole are having troubles, she posted about wanting to go on holiday on her own. And have their kids always had her surname? She's got them as Maisie and Jacob Spencer in her bio. Although I wouldn't blame them if they didn't give them the Radford surname to piss off Noel and his weird ego lol
I think her oldest two kids have a different dad. She definitely had at least one kid when she met Chris.

Reactions: 4
I think her oldest two kids have a different dad. She definitely had at least one kid when she met Chris.
She seems to have 4 from a previous relationship but Maisie and Jacob are Chris'. Sue and Noel make it very clear that they don't acknowledge her older 4 boys as grandkids, which I know as a step-grandchild that hurts

• Sad
  • Angry
Blimey 4 kids from a previous rship and then had 2 more? Some people dont hang around do they.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She used to have it as spencer-radford for Maisie and Jacob but she changed it.

• Wow
Sue and Noel make it very clear that they don't acknowledge her older 4 boys as grandkids, which I know as a step-grandchild that hurts
Pair of hypocrites (Sue and Noel). Both brought up by parents that weren’t biologically theirs so you’d think they’d have some empathy with Nicole’s kids. Not to mention how they tell us how they “just absolutely love kids” but obviously only ones they’re blood related to. The irony in the fact that Sue’s adopted mum isn’t blood related to any of Sue’s kids is obviously lost on them.

Reactions: 25
The tide is definitely turning on them!! People wondering why she has a new pram when Heidie is hardly a baby!!
Sue clinging onto anything possible for "babies" she smells of desperation!

I don't like Amanda Owen but they've just made a million £ Clive is almost 70. They are leaving ravenseat and moving to the smaller property with just a small sheep flock.
She's realised her tv work and now much more regular tv work pays more than farming.

I know sue has signed for 10 episodes but seriously what the hell is a dried up prune going to talk about for TEN episodes?

After that? I can't see where they'll go other than the standard boasting Christmas which makes me sick.

They can't vlog content as they probably signed a channel five agreement.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
People like this change their surname more than their knickers. A mum around here must change her kids name weekly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.