Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So they’ve been given a £1200 washing machine. The people who go on 5 grand weekend breaks and spend thousands of pounds for their kids’ birthdays are so in need that a company has generously donated a washing machine.
For actual fucks sake.

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I wonder if the older ones have ever questioned why millie is allowed to do whatever she pleases while they are expected to mind the younger ones, they have their own jobs, cars/learning to drive and occasionally help out in the bakery while millie doesn't lift a finger and is never pulled up on it. We all know Sophie was expected to look after everyone alongside her own newborn so what's different now?? The only good thing is the older ones have a sense of independence in some ways.

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
I will preface this comment by saying I don't watch their videos and have only seen however many kids and counting because my dad forced me to watch it while the pub was closed.
I also think I should mention I am child free and sometimes consider myself to be anti-natalist. If you may be offended by either of those things, please scroll past. These are just my opinions on the Radford's, not anyone else.

I don't know much about this family but they do my head in. Why on earth does anyone want 22 kids? What for? There is no way you can look after all those children. You shouldn't be making your kids be parent 2.0 to other, younger kids. It is your job as a parent to care for ALL of the children. They don't just reach 10 and just graduate from 'my child' to 'my live in babysitter'. I think the biggest thing that does me is that Sue was A CHILD herself when she first got pregnant and it's being glorified just because (in my dads words, who may or may not want to shag Sue and Noel) they don't claim benefits. I mean it was still statutory rape though wasn't it. What 14 year old can willingly consent to getting pregnant?? None. And then to be pregnant near enough every single year after that? What a life, why would anyone want that? I just don't understand. Back to the benefits thing, who really cares?? Not me, I'll tell you that. If they're by-passing benefits they are fully entitled to for that moral superiority then more fool them.

On one of the episodes Noel mentioned having a vasectomy but having it reversed? Sorry, how is that a decision that can be taken so lightly when women (mainly child free like myself) have to beg and plead for years and years to get sterilised knowing FULL WELL we will never, ever want children???! How can you possibly keep looking at all the things going on in the world right now and consistently think 'I'll bring another child into this'. And that house looks absolutely tiny for the amount of kids they have, it's just completely thoughtless.

• Heart

Fbhf_

For those who don’t follow Millies other account this is the awful outfit she dressed Ophelia in and she didnt even bother to take the tag off 😂
EED242A3-E57D-472F-BAB1-26089A6C1F21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
House full of kids and Hallie gets half of Hamleys for her birthday.
1. Where are they gonna put it all
2. Sue please buy her some books and read to her

• Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I don't like Sue but gosh do I feel sad for her. She was basically a child when she became a mum and wife, she's never had a chance to find herself. No wonder she seems to be stuck at age 14. She has all the resources to improve her life but probably doesn't know how.

I don't envy her life at all but she is very lucky. She has so many beautiful children, a lot of money and doesn't have to work. She should focus on her older children. Get them into activities and sports so they have something special that's different from the rest, take each one out for quality time every month, give them more attention so they stop beating each other up for fun, have talks with her older girls and tell them they don't have to follow in her footsteps, and get herself a hobby. Spend some time away from the kids and Noel.

She's older than me but I always think of her as younger because she seems so childish and lost

• Heart

Emilou99

Just looked at post where Bluebell is enjoying the fire pit. Bluebell deserves best of everything considering she's brought in 20 grand plus from sell of her puppies for this lot. To person posting pups were not Radfords - advertised by Suzanne R from Morecambe and also photos of pups advertised were from their kitchen so......

• Heart

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Thought josh came across so polite opening his presents but wish they would tell the younger ones not to grab at them. Let him have his special day. Although no balloons or banners etc for josh when the little ones get huge balloon displays.. I know at 14 he may not be interested in them but you’d think there might still be a few balloons.

• Sad

babybelle

VIP Member
They have put on Facebook a couple of the lovely feedback they get on the magic pie shop website. The website states there is a 3 week turnaround for delivery. They are constantly behind on orders and they do get complaints, yet they went to Alton towers for the weekend, then Scotland and Center Parcs. Does it not occur to them to not go away and get some of their lazy arse kids in the pie shop catching up with orders rather than taking people's money they making them wait weeks on end for their orders??? They boast they are a large family, so they have plenty of helpers, get the orders cleared and then go away. Sue seems to have plenty of time to chill, surely she could help, after all it's her business too. Noel says he starts work early, but he's always home about 2pm, I understand he's done a full days work by then, however, if you are behind, you do overtime.

• Haha

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Did anyone else pick up that Josh, although he was being very polite and always saying thank you, actually wasn’t that excited about his presents. The games controller he said was almost the same as one he already had, one of the clothes items he mentioned something similar “that’s another one”, and one of the video games James already had a copy so wouldn’t be new to him if he’d already played it, the headphones were similar to a set he already owned that were faulty, and sure they were nice, probably overpriced, trainers but I expect he needs new casual shoes fairly regularly as a growing boy anyway.

If several of the boys are gamers, Xbox and of, which both use the standard Xbox controllers, they likely have a few controllers in the house already, even josh said it was basically the same as the one he already had…how many of these controllers can he play with at once?

A lovely well mannered boy, but to me it just seems like Sue seems to just buys the older boys very similar stuff, without thinking if any of then want to need anything else. I could have put money on it pre-opening that it would be branded sports clothe//shoes and something related to video gaming. At one of the Xmas vlogs there were multiple sets of gaming headsets presented to the older boys, and yes these are things they might use and enjoy….but the predictable nature of the gifts make me think it’s just ‘older boys’ gifts that Sue buys…as if she doesn’t know them individually well enough to distinguish what each boy likes in particular.

Reactions: 19

heartonosey

What a lovely polite and grateful young man is josh. Felt so sorry for him when the ignorant young ones were grabbing at his presents. He asked for a KFC but got ignored. He’s the only one I’ve heard say thank you. They need to tech their younger children some manners because they are so disrespectful and rude

babybelle

VIP Member
The reason they don't get encouraged to move out is because their selling point is Britain's biggest family all living under one roof. The more kids leave, the less their selling point becomes relevant, because no one cares about 5 kids living under the same roof. They don't give a stuff about anything apart from their selling point, because that's what brings in the money, and I wonder if the boys are making noises about moving out and that's why they do nothing and get waited on hand and foot because Sue is in their ears telling them they won't get service like that if they move out. As the kids get older, Sue will get more desperate and I reckon that's why they spend like they do before the gravy train ends.

hedgehog

Chatty Member
Anyone else feel like because the family is so large it's almost like two families..
Family 1 - is the older 'kids' where they hang out in the bar & in the hot tub at night.
Family 2 - is the little kids where it's school runs, early mornings, nappies and toys.

Just seemed very apparent when Hallie was opening her presents it was 'family 2' and despite loads more siblings being at home they weren't there. Makes me wonder if they really have much of a relationship with all of their siblings. There are so many of them it would make sense to only form close bonds with the siblings of around your age.. plus it's near impossible to have any sort of proper family time with everyone there as you are either catering for the older ones or the younger ones. & the fact they don't have big enough cars for everyone anyway.
I bet as they get older and remember their childhood memories they won't be able to remember which siblings were there or not..

Grayson

VIP Member
Like this one you mean?
Wow, for a family whose both parents were in the system, you'd think they would have more compassion for children facing the same.
Are the children neglected or in harm from those in the home, or do they allow them to be in harm? If not and THEIR son and his partner are good parents on hard times, wouldn't you think they would do all they can to stop children going into a system that could separate them and potentially never get them together again?
But no. Sue thinks there is no point in helping, as the systems made up its mind, so that's that.
Wow. Just wow.
I'm concerned about the emotional neglect her children face daily. Should they just be taken into the system because I have made up my mind? Or should all her older children provide what her and noel can't?

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Probably not a nice thing to say, however, I hope their money is running out because then they may live back in the real world. Their spending was ridiculously out of control, I mean who buys 4 cars in a week? Regardless if they were on credit or motorbility or whatever, that's not normal. Last summer their spending was stupid. Garden makeover, hot tub, cars, garden furniture, then Christmas was lavish advent calenders, lavish gifts, I mean she got a 2k ring, Chloe got a £300 hairdryer, designer bags for the girls, Millie got a 2 grand pram. You cannot realistically maintain that sort of spending for long. Then for her birthday, Sue got another car. However, that said, surely if they were running out of money, they would vlog more often to make money. I think they are just consumed with moving the bakery. Noel said as soon as they get the keys it's going to be hard work and manic and if they are renting the shop then renting the new unit, they will have limited time.

If she was a caring grandmother she would have donated the gifted pram to Chris for their new baby but instead she shows off like a teenager that's won a big competition in a top of the pops mag... "LOOK WHAT I GOT"

• Heart
I love my gifted pram. It will go so well with all the gifted clothes of the kids sitting in it. I bloody hope she’s donating all her old prams to a charity that can regift them to parents in need. She’s a fucking disgrace taking stuff with all the wealth they’ve got. At the very least, pop it up on your socials and say thank you publicly but that you’re in the position to buy for yourselves and your kids (I mean this is what they are forever preaching to their fans) and donate the stuff you’re given. Or auction it and donate the money.
Im actually quite angry.

• Angry