Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little me.

VIP Member
Air conditioning through your car seat…..best invention ever! Must be wonderful for her badly packed kebab flaps but I’d rate the wheel and maybe the smallpox vaccine above that, just off the of my head like 🙄
I fucking detest this bragging bitch. Stay in the bloody car all day you stupid mare, it’s not as if you do anything when you are not in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I don’t want to diss the lady who made the clothes because I expect lots of time and effort went into making them but I think my Nan had a Christmas table cloth in this material 😳😂
Pity a bit more time and ethics didn't go into thinking about who might be a worthy recipient of some free clothes. Here's a hint for her. People who are running a small puppy farm, have bought 4 new cars and completely redecorated a 10 bedroom house, put in a spa, a bar and a fridge worth 6k, taken several luxury breaks and got a 2k pram for their grandchild probably aren't them.

Mind you the clothes are minging and not worth the money they cost so they do suit Sue perfectly.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
It's simply impossible for them to have any quality time with each child on a daily basis. There are 19 kids left at home. Should they spend as little as 20 minutes in private conversation with each child, that would take 7 hours a day. 7 hours of doing nothing but having a quick chat with each child. That would be hopelessly inadequate to get to know your kids, their troubles, their joys and their ambitions - but it would be something.

Can you imagine not spending even 20 minutes a day talking with your children ? Can you imagine how your children might act out if you could not manage this - and if you had never been able to manage it?
That is the reality of life as a Radford progeny. It explains everything lacking about them and it's an indictment of the selfish, obsessive determination of those two halfwits to have more kids than anyone else in the UK.

I've been trying to think of anyone I've heard of with as many or even almost as many children as the Radfords and you know all I came up with?
Mick Philpott.
He had 17 biological children and one stepson. A stellar role model I don't think.

Are they trying to say their only income is child benefit and the pie shop? The same business that has terrible reviews cos they never seem to post out orders? Correct me if I’m wrong please?
I don't think they even admit to taking the child benefit. There is a constant refrain of "They don't claim anything from the govt" This bs comes not just from their fans but on all the media promos like GMB and the One Show they repeat the same bogus claim.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Then they should move. Those men (I refuse to refer to them as "boys" like so many here do) those men I will reiterate do fuck all to contribute to that house. They are literally delivered the food they eat right to their gaming computers and the only time you ever see them in a common household area is when they've got their hands out for largess from gullible fans or are on one of the free holidays.
I'm glad someone said this. I know a lot of us say the Radford sons are treated worse than the daughters, and maybe they don't get as much vlog attention, but I think they're better off.
I remember when Chloe moved out the first time and she told a very young Millie that all her responsibilities would be handed down to her- there are 3 boys between them who I'm sure could help out once in a while! In one of their Christmas videos an older lad picked up and played with one of the little ones and all the top comments were praising him and cooing over him being an amazing brother- where's Chloe's praise for being the 3rd parent in that household!
But part of me thinks the kids should all be entitled to a portion of the money they rake in from YouTube because they're the reason they have money. Sue and Noel would be nothing without exploiting the kids, but I doubt they're setting any cash aside for the kids futures. And that's why I have an ounce of respect for Sophie- I don't like her at all, but I like that she works a respectable job. She seems like a decent mum despite the ridiculous spelling of poor Ayprill's name 😂

Posy Parker

I would like them to devote an hour show to their animals and explain to their followers about the dog breeding, Sophie's poorly dog, the neglected rabbits and poor beautiful old Lola who is never walked.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Little me.

VIP Member
I love my gifted pram. It will go so well with all the gifted clothes of the kids sitting in it. I bloody hope she’s donating all her old prams to a charity that can regift them to parents in need. She’s a fucking disgrace taking stuff with all the wealth they’ve got. At the very least, pop it up on your socials and say thank you publicly but that you’re in the position to buy for yourselves and your kids (I mean this is what they are forever preaching to their fans) and donate the stuff you’re given. Or auction it and donate the money.
Im actually quite angry.
I bet you are angry. I am fucking fuming. This family is an absolute disgrace. How they have the nerve to accept all this gifted stuff with the money they will be earning now is beyond me. To brag about it all as well is disgusting. They are the most selfish pricks I have ever had the pleasure to not meet. All this for shagging with a perv for the biggest part of her life. Don’t anybody ever tell me those crotch goblins were conceived in love. For him it was necessity and she just did as he ordered. When they realised they could make money by it all they just produced more. Love is just a word to them they brandish it so often. They havn’t a fucking clue what it means. They are selfish inanimate goons.

And of millie donning an apron and baseball cap clocking in at the bakery for a shift sue saying oh millies hard at work helping noel catch up on orders
Considering the amount of money Sue and Noel have spent on Millie and Ophelia, you’d think that this would be the least that she would do.
If you’re reading this Sue, please know that this isn’t a hate party on Millie. We just feel that she should be pulling her weight a bit.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I remember in their recent channel five programme they were talking about the older kids and they started talking about Chloe and were saying something like “Chloes a wild child, always partying” or something like that. I was thinking “Chloes the bloody backbone of your household you ungrateful twats!” Poor girl is in her mid (?) twenties and has spent most of her life being responsible for the siblings and running a household, god forbid she lets her hair down and acts her age instead of being a third parent in the house.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a falling out because she didn’t want to bend to Sues wants over something and it’s all kicked off. Sue doesn’t seem to have any ability to deal with things not going her own way and is so immature it wouldn’t surprise me if there was foot stamping and tantrums if Chloe didn’t want to be in a show, or look after the kids, or help with the bakery, or support Sue through another pregnancy etc.
They are so ungrateful for all their daughters do for them. Chloe works at the pie shop, comes home and looks after their kids, seems to plan events and be the unappreciated third parent. I bet Sue is jealous that Chloe gets to live her younger years in a way that Sue never got to. I really wouldn't be surprised if Sue told her she was trying for a baby and Chloe got angry, resulting in a fight.

Sue hasn't matured beyond the age of 13 and it shows. Unfollowing her own children over petty things, treating her daughters like friends instead of her children, kicking off whenever she gets constructive criticism. Noel knocking her up at 13 year old really stunted her emotional growth. These people shouldn't be responsible for over 20 other humans plus their pets and be influencing a giant audience of people.

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
The vlog was just weird. Very “placed” also very dull.
Can’t have much time to vlog anyway. Too busy attacking folk on Instagram 🤔🤔

Why are people waiting three weeks for pies? That’s ridiculous. TV hype wins 🥱🥱🥱
People are waiting 3 weeks for pies because Noel goes to work for an hour, then comes home for 7 to do school run and get kids up, goes back then finishes for the day at 2pm so he can go do the school run again then that's it. He actually works in the shop 5 to 5 and a half hours a day, if you were that far behind with orders, you would be working all hours to catch up. Why can't millie or Sue go help out, it only takes one of them to watch Heidie and Ophelia because everyone else is at school.or nursery.

enajKatie

Did anyone notice in the Father’s Day vlog, the raw meat that was stored ON TOP of the pastries/cakes?! 🤮

Another reason not to buy anything from their magic pie shop.

• Wow
  • Sick

slmapg

VIP Member
Chloe is the reason that pie shop became successful, she did the website she advertised through all media channels, she puts in some bloody hard work that girl and for her mum to treat her that way, probably just because she hasn’t done something sue wanted, well it’s just bloody disgusting. She needs to be thanking that girl.
I’d absolutely love to hear some of Nicole’s stories about what goes on.

• Heart

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Had to share my friends comment about the radfords because I’m crying with laughter, not intended as a thread title but it’ll definitely stick in my mind now :ROFLMAO:
Chavs, braggers and beggers are us, feral kids galore and a fanny like a bus
:censored:

• Haha
  • Heart

Kingbin

VIP Member
Nu
I've just joined up. Appreciate this isn't following the current conversation but wanted to say a couple of things.

I went to Morecambe for work last July and in my free time I went to have a nosey at the radford house. They were in Scotland at the time. There address was easy enough enough find. I stayed in my car but drove past a couple of times.

People mention the neighbours.. the house joining there's is empty and was up for sale at the time. I wondered if the radfords were going to buy it but its been nearly 12 months so maybe not. There are no houses across from them, it's actually a really busy train line! Can't say I've ever seen a train on the vlogs so they must edit them out.

I also went to the bakery. Well, I say went, I stood outside and though hell no. Looked really rundown. There were some sausage rolls and sandwiches but no magical pies. And there was a woman serving who has never been mentioned or appeared on the vlogs.
Lol. I can see this appearing on an insta story later with you labelled a stalker.
Just a heads up 😂😂😂👍

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I had a thought. People suspect that she suffered a loss due to the rainbow in her bio. I think the first episode will be all "Oh Heidie was supposed to be the last but we got surprised". Then after losing the baby (which I wouldn't wish on anyone btw, not even these idiots) they'll say that losing the surprise baby made them realize they aren't done and they want another, but are having trouble conceiving. So it'll be Sue's "journey" to getting pregnant "one last time".

I think she has to have been pregnant at some point for them to film again. They usually don't film unless there's a new baby. And there's usually not 10 eps so something has to have happened to fill 10 episodes. Unless they're scraping the bottom of the barrel and it's 10 eps of the same boring crap in their vlogs.

I wonder if the series will address the puppies and Chloe moving out. I doubt it.

• Heart

Posy Parker

Thought josh came across so polite opening his presents but wish they would tell the younger ones not to grab at them. Let him have his special day. Although no balloons or banners etc for josh when the little ones get huge balloon displays.. I know at 14 he may not be interested in them but you’d think there might still be a few balloons.
I agree. He came across like a really polite young man and one of the first to say thank you for his gifts. He isn't is the videos very often so was nice to see that they can raise a child with manners. The boys (Max, Oscar, casper) in general have decent manners. Hallie literally has none. She loves the limelight that one.

I remember in their recent channel five programme they were talking about the older kids and they started talking about Chloe and were saying something like “Chloes a wild child, always partying” or something like that. I was thinking “Chloes the bloody backbone of your household you ungrateful twats!” Poor girl is in her mid (?) twenties and has spent most of her life being responsible for the siblings and running a household, god forbid she lets her hair down and acts her age instead of being a third parent in the house.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a falling out because she didn’t want to bend to Sues wants over something and it’s all kicked off. Sue doesn’t seem to have any ability to deal with things not going her own way and is so immature it wouldn’t surprise me if there was foot stamping and tantrums if Chloe didn’t want to be in a show, or look after the kids, or help with the bakery, or support Sue through another pregnancy etc.

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I dislike Sue, but how rude are people asking stuff like that?
I wouldn’t dream of asking even my best friends & relatives when they’re going to have another baby, because it’s got absolutely FA to do with me.
Can’t say I’m surprised that the rude & gobby types are the sorts that are fans of the Radfords though.
She's made a literal career out of inviting random strangers to stick their head in her uterus and have a good look round. I'm sorry but it's too late to start applying boundaries now.

• Haha
I couldn't believe on the Blackpool vlog Noel said that some people asked to have a picture taken with them!wtaf! Has society got so bad that some people think these people are famous? Famous for what, being fantastically talented in singing, acting, sport? No, producing a shit load of kids to appease their psychological trauma of abandonment as children. The fools who asked for the pictures are just feeding their overinflated egos even more. I'm sorry if that's harsh, but I just watch their vlogs now just to see what they're going to brag about next. Money and material, that's all they care about now. Sorry, pmt!

• Heart

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Have they have bought a fire pit now?! That whole garden is becoming a hazard for the kids, with so many small children why do they think it's a good idea to have fire at their height level, even when put out it can stay warm for ages. They need to stop cluttering the same area of the garden with everything.
Sue needs a hobby that isn't shopping or having kids.
Unrelated but what happened with their extention, you wouldnt buy loads of new garden items if building was going to happen?