The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why couldn't they have saved the skydiving for another birthday? šŸ¤” Ellie already had the big sleepover surprise, It doesn't seem entirely fair that she got another one while aimee got nothing special.
Sue needs to stop confusing heidie, expected to walk one minute and put in to a baby sling the next, I'm surprised sue doesn't have a bad back more often.

Reactions: 8
Hoods up as well! Totally unnecessary in this weather. I'm not in the north, and I know they're on the coast as well which can make things seem atad cooler, but thinking how it has been here this week I can't imagine it was winter coat weather anywhere in the country this week! A very thin lightweight jacket maybe, but those poor kiddies must be roasting!

Probably because they look ā€˜cuteā€™ in them so theyā€™ll be expected to get their wear out of them regardless of the weather, when it comes to Sue the lights are on but no ones home

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably because they look ā€˜cuteā€™ in them so theyā€™ll be expected to get their wear out of them regardless of the weather, when it comes to Sue the lights are on but no ones home
Ha ha,sheā€™s definitely not altogether there. Sheā€™s telling alll her arse lickers where they were yesterday. They will all be flocking there. As if the Lake District isnā€™t rammed with people already.

Reactions: 4
After watching the Birthday vlog Iā€™ve decided thereā€™s nothing remotely ā€œsweetā€ about Hallie. Another Millie already developing.

Reactions: 21
I sincerely hope she ainā€™t pregnant. Iā€™ve seen firsthand what can go wrong. How would they cope if something happened to her or the baby. It does not bear thinking about
She must be every obstetricians worst nightmare

Reactions: 16
I sincerely hope she ainā€™t pregnant. Iā€™ve seen firsthand what can go wrong. How would they cope if something happened to her or the baby. It does not bear thinking about
She must be every obstetricians worst nightmare
She must have cost the NHS a fortune over the years with all these pregnancies, especially the latter ones that have been deemed high risk.

Reactions: 13
This family are definitely weird. Why the hell are the younger kids in short sleeves and one of the older kids has a bloody coat on. I notice this happening a lot on their previous vlogs. Ready made packaged sandwiches again just for a change. Do they not realise the waste they are creating every time they leave the bloody house.
Ond day Mrs Chavfraud is carrying Hairdie in a sling like a newborn and the next sheā€™s filming her walking up the road. Sheā€™s lacking somewhere.

Who gives a damn, itā€™s just another excuse to brag.
I said previously at centre parcs think it was the adults sbd older kids all wrapped up for winter huge thick coas snd jumpers and poor heidie was sat I s highchair in just a regular top noel said ooh it is chilly maybe she needs a blanket as an after thought , at home in vlogs sitting in the garden it's the same with adults all wrapped up and little ones with summery clothes on

Probably because itā€™s been mentioned here numerous times that she banged on about H walking and getting her first shoes blah blah blah but continues to wack her in the sling like a baby!

Probably because itā€™s been mentioned here numerous times that she banged on about H walking and getting her first shoes blah blah blah but continues to wack her in the sling like a baby!

I also said about this too the trying to rush her to walk, getting her first shoes, etc then keep squeezing her into a baby sling

She must have cost the NHS a fortune over the years with all these pregnancies, especially the latter ones that have been deemed high risk.
You are deemed high risk after 5 births. That kind of puts it into perspective

• Wow
Millie was noticeably absent from the latest vlog maybe they've read on here snd are trying to make her look independent from the younger kids activities

Reactions: 4
You are deemed high risk after 5 births. That kind of puts it into perspective
I didnā€™t know this! Makes you think what her risk factor was in her later pregnancies with Phoebe and the ones that came after her, what with her being over 40 as well (which I know to be a higher risk). She must have had this explained to her after the delivery of each baby. Did she simply not think that applied to her (which as luck had it she seemingly sailed through each pregnancy and delivery) or was she so desperate for more children despite having 18 kids already? Either way itā€™s highly irresponsible.

I didnā€™t know this! Makes you think what her risk factor was in her later pregnancies with Phoebe and the ones that came after her, what with her being over 40 as well (which I know to be a higher risk). She must have had this explained to her after the delivery of each baby. Did she simply not think that applied to her (which as luck had it she seemingly sailed through each pregnancy and delivery) or was she so desperate for more children despite having 18 kids already? Either way itā€™s highly irresponsible.
sheā€™s haemorrhaged at least once I believe, and had a still birth. So hardly has the excuse of having sailed through them all causing naivety

Reactions: 5
Menopause must surely be knocking on her door now? Wonder how sheā€™ll cope with knowing that she canā€™t have any more rather than wonā€™t

In The new vlog today they said that when they came back from Scotland bonnie wasnā€™t well full of a cold and a temperature yet they all still went to sky diving place. I mean it might not be covid but I would be cautious. I mean they never followed the rules so they been spreading it left right and centre.
Hallie climbed up on the high wall and sue said you shouldnā€™t be up there but didnā€™t tell her to get down. Thatā€™s an accident waiting to happen.
Millie was in the front of the car and Tillie was sat in the back looking after the kids. Sue even said both babies were crying. Millie should have been in the back looking after her child not vlogging.
Considering the vlog was Ellie sky dice most of it was either sue or millie chatting crap. I thought they may have got footage from the guy who filmed the jump and put that in but they didnā€™t.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.