The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See they finally sold all the puppies. Either that or they decided to keep one or two and made out like they were sold. If new puppies start showing up in the next couple of vlogs we know. I just really hope that ivy isn’t pregnant and I hope they don’t try to breed any of their frenchies again but knowing the greedy radfords they probably will.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion. ...for over a year sues womb has been empty she now started breeding her frenchie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion. ...for over a year sues womb has been empty she now started breeding her frenchie
This 👏😊

See they finally sold all the puppies. Either that or they decided to keep one or two and made out like they were sold. If new puppies start showing up in the next couple of vlogs we know. I just really hope that ivy isn’t pregnant and I hope they don’t try to breed any of their frenchies again but knowing the greedy radfords they probably will.
So that’s another 20K in the pot! What’s the next new purchase? Also, when will Sue be doing her own In The Style range? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will want a kids range with Zara or something. I mean I don’t know why they spend so much on kids clothes especially when kids are growing and they don’t seem to hand anything down to younger ones. I’d much rather spend the same amount in somewhere like primark where you can get lots more for your money. Primark doesn’t go with their image now they not scrimping and saving and trying to feed everyone on a budget.

She will want a kids range with Zara or something. I mean I don’t know why they spend so much on kids clothes especially when kids are growing and they don’t seem to hand anything down to younger ones. I’d much rather spend the same amount in somewhere like primark where you can get lots more for your money. Primark doesn’t go with their image now they not scrimping and saving and trying to feed everyone on a budget.
Not sure why Zara send them free stuff, the Radfords aren’t exactly typical of a Zara consumer. They could probably get a good deal promoting primark clothes, after all they love to buy hoards and throw away stuff. But like you say, they think they’re above it now!

Reactions: 4
Not sure why Zara send them free stuff, the Radfords aren’t exactly typical of a Zara consumer. They could probably get a good deal promoting primark clothes, after all they love to buy hoards and throw away stuff. But like you say, they think they’re above it now!
I thought they bought it themselves? last time sue was showing all of the prices of each item.
If they keep getting through heaps of clothes why do they buy the more expensive brands, it's not always the expensive clothes that are the nicest or the most practical.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They think they are major celebrities now....here’s how we could all be.
1. Get pregnant by an older man when you are well under age. Then lay on your back half your life.
2.Conceive, Lord knows how many pregnancies in all but at least 22.
3. Pop out kids to put as much strain on schools, dentists and the N.H.S. as you can.
4.Feed your kids on rubbish and give them far too much sugar.
5. Let the older kids become surrogate mothers to the younger ones whilst you chill as much as you can and don’t spend precious one to one time with your kids.
6. Expose your children to the world through social media, tv and press, not bothering about their safety.
7.Buy as much tat and crap as you can with all the money you have made through producing pies, kids and puppies.
8. Beg and accept as many free things as you can.
9. Create as much rubbish as you can for landfill.
10.Accept that not everybody in the world is stupid enough to swallow all your lies.

It’s easy, we could all do it. The thing is we would all sooner work for what we get and don’t spew out lies 50 to the dozen.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They think they are major celebrities now....here’s how we could all be.
1. Get pregnant by an older man when you are well under age. Then lay on your back half your life.
2.Conceive, Lord knows how many pregnancies in all but at least 22.
3. Pop out kids to put as much strain on schools, dentists and the N.H.S. as you can.
4.Feed your kids on rubbish and give them far too much sugar.
5. Let the older kids become surrogate mothers to the younger ones whilst you chill as much as you can and don’t spend precious one to one time with your kids.
6. Expose your children to the world through social media, tv and press, not bothering about their safety.
7.Buy as much tat and crap as you can with all the money you have made through producing pies, kids and puppies.
8. Beg and accept as many free things as you can.
9. Create as much rubbish as you can for landfill.
10.Accept that not everybody in the world is stupid enough to swallow all your lies.

It’s easy, we could all do it. The thing is we would all sooner work for what we get and don’t spew out lies 50 to the dozen.

Add to this

11. Try to make people believe the magic pie shop funds you all on 30k a year
12. Buy huge flash cars which can't safely seat your family on trips replace said cars frequently
13. Encourage your teenage daughter to play dress up with her trophy toy daughter and shower her with praise, and adoration (and expensive buggies)

Spring /summer collection featuring headbands, bow's on everything and French bulldog emblazoned knitted style rolllnecks

• Sick
  • Haha
I thought they bought it themselves? last time sue was showing all of the prices of each item.
If they keep getting through heaps of clothes why do they buy the more expensive brands, it's not always the expensive clothes that are the nicest or the most practical.
I too thought they bought from Zara themselves and I’ve never know Zara to send to influencers. Well any of the influencers/you tubers that I follow anyway.

Reactions: 5
Why the duck are they always buying clothes for the little girls and never for the boys?! It's so obvious they favour their daughters.

Reactions: 12
Add to this

11. Try to make people believe the magic pie shop funds you all on 30k a year
12. Buy huge flash cars which can't safely seat your family on trips replace said cars frequently
13. Encourage your teenage daughter to play dress up with her trophy toy daughter and shower her with praise, and adoration (and expensive buggies)

Spring /summer collection featuring headbands, bow's on everything and French bulldog emblazoned knitted style rolllnecks
Don’t forget the fleas.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm really bored with this family. They have an undesirable father, a gobshite for a mother who if you dare disagree with, she sends in the "family", they nowadays only vlog if they have something to boast about and they have more money than they ever have had, yet do nothing with it. Sue thinks she's some fabulous celebrity, she stays home and does nothing all day but chill with a coffee, their teenage Daughter stays at home with her child instead of getting off her backside and actually providing for her. Noel and Chloe are the only ones in that family that actually do anything yet Sue is the one that gets all the nice things, I'd be embarrassed to take a new car off of my husband if I'd done nothing to deserve it, yet Noel doesn't seem to get anything nice, for his birthday he usually gets a scraggy old t shirt from primark along with some socks. Noel does all the cooking yet he says Sue works so hard!!!! Dunno what she's been telling him, but the kids look after the younger ones, Sue doesn't.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if they’re hoping to get their pies stocked in one of the big supermarkets? Would mean much stricter working practices, especially hygiene, plus their profit margin would be quite a bit lower but the volume would increase and it would certainly need them to have significantly bigger premises.

I wonder if they’re hoping to get their pies stocked in one of the big supermarkets? Would mean much stricter working practices, especially hygiene, plus their profit margin would be quite a bit lower but the volume would increase and it would certainly need them to have significantly bigger premises.
Yes! I thought the exact same thing. If they are they would have to also follow far stricter hygiene standards too. The companies they supply to would check them randomly too.
If Noel worked past 3pm, maybe they wouldn't be so far behind on orders, but then if Sue got more organized, she wouldn't need him to help her get kids out of bed in the mornings.

She definitely still shops at Primark, for the older kids, it's only from precious Hallie down they're decked head to toe in Zara, Next, Boden etc. She use to buy matching Next ensembles for Oscar and Casper when they were the youngest two but they quickly became sidelined bless them. Tillie is usually head to toe Primark too, she missed the boat with all the Zara stuff they were still skint when she was a toddler bless her. It's clear Sue purely buys the brands to parade on Instagram. Very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I wonder when Tillie goes to high school and they is only one primary school will Noel then stay at work full time as I know he has to nip back to take tillie to school which is probably a bit of a hassle.
You can tell she doesn’t buy for the boys as Archie was asking for clothes and she was like you got some last week when he probably didn’t. Cue next vlog a delivery of clothes for the boys 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.