The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wen sue said It’s sweet Friday I’m sure one of the girls said why don’t u get tillie sweets then when they were grabbing Ophelia wen Millie got up they said I ain’t hurt her so they must hurt the youngest ones a lot then the kid sitting on the bk end of the dog which has just had puppies

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Apart from being a university city Lancaster is pretty down and out too.
Yes the whole of the North has had its economy razed by this virus bollocks. The South too tbf but in the North it was alrready desperation stakes after over 30 years of neglect and defunding. Whole industries have been wiped out. Entire communities destroyed. For her to gloat about him "walkimg into a job" is grossly insulting to anyone who lives there and knows how difficult the situation is. I don't belive a word the chavvy slapper has to say about anything, especially not golden boy with his obvious inability to stick at anything that looks like it might be hard work. Hardly the type any employer would be looking at thinking "Now here's a lad who's a cut above the rest" is he?

I'm just editing to add a piccy highlighting the fkn state of it. In a t-shirt that looks like it should be on a 4 year old "Oh I like planes so I might join the RAF and get one of me own!" and a haircut that looks like his Ma put an undersized pudding basin on his head and shaved off everything under the rim.

Remember the gormless great gobshite whining "Why'd you let me get in that state?" at Chloe?

1618736269506.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed the scaffolding had been taken down at the front of the house, where the swings etc are, I thought the window there was going to be full length?

Reactions: 1
I think they are doing the right thing with the unit. We have been saying it for months. The ‘fame’ is finite, but the business if expanded and developed could provide employment for a long time for the kids. Marketing and sales, bookkeeping, managing orders and websites etc etc apart from the baking aspect.
An investment with a business consultant and five year plan to expand the business could keep the family for years to come.
If there was spare capacity in manufacturing expanding repertoire could be trialled .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Could ivy be pregnant or just hsd a very recent litter?
Wouldn’t put it past them maybe they did them both at same time or a few weeks ivy. Ivy could have had a litter and already been sold or is pregnant with one. We don’t know for certain though. I am hoping as they still haven’t sold all of bluebells pups that it will deter them from doing it again.

Reactions: 2
Regarding the children I have noticed in the recent vlogs that’s bonnie is quite a good talker for her age and you can mostly make out what’s she saying. Archie on the other hand doesn’t talk much and if he does it mumbling so if any of them would have a speech delay I would say Archie. I’m not saying he does by the way.
Agree that Bonnie doesn't appear to have any delays from what we can see. Not physically or with speech anyway.

Archie however, from what we've seen, has quite a severe speech delay for 3 1/2. He is very lucky to be a September birthday. Had he be born 3 weeks earlier, at the end of August, he would be starting school next year, which he seems nowhere near ready for. As you say, he doesn't seem to say much at all and, when he does speak, he's very difficult to understand.

I do hope the nursery are doing speech referrals for him bless him, as sure as hell his parents won't be bothering to do anything to help him. They probably haven't even noticed how much he struggles 😥 We've also seen lots of examples of Archie lashing out and struggling with his temper, both in the vlogs and in their Channel 5 show. Whilst it is still developmentally appropriate for a 3 1/2 year old to be having temper tantrums, in Archie's case I'd say they're almost certainly triggered by a cry for attention and struggling to make himself understood. It's hard enough to make yourself heard and receive the attention a 3 year old deserves as it is in that house, but especially when you're struggling to verbally communicate.

I really feel for Archie bless him. He just gets lost in a see of young dress up dollies (ie, the girls). Poor lamb seems to think Katie is his mum, as she's the one he spends most time with and is most bonded too. He's really going to struggle if and when she moves out or has her own children (of which the latter might not be far off, I'm certain Sue will be encouraging it).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t put it past them maybe they did them both at same time or a few weeks ivy. Ivy could have had a litter and already been sold or is pregnant with one. We don’t know for certain though. I am hoping as they still haven’t sold all of bluebells pups that it will deter them from doing it again.
There’s two left on there advert

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes the whole of the North has had its economy razed by this virus bollocks. The South too tbf but in the North it was alrready desperation stakes after over 30 years of neglect and defunding. Whole industries have been wiped out. Entire communities destroyed. For her to gloat about him "walkimg into a job" is grossly insulting to anyone who lives there and knows how difficult the situation is. I don't belive a word the chavvy slapper has to say about anything, especially not golden boy with his obvious inability to stick at anything that looks like it might be hard work. Hardly the type any employer would be looking at thinking "Now here's a lad who's a cut above the rest" is he?

I'm just editing to add a piccy highlighting the fkn state of it. In a t-shirt that looks like it should be on a 4 year old "Oh I like planes so I might join the RAF and get one of me own!" and a haircut that looks like his Ma put an undersized pudding basin on his head and shaved off everything under the rim.

Remember the gormless great gobshite whining "Why'd you let me get in that state?" at Chloe?

View attachment 534609
The lift doesn't go all the way to the top with that boy, i'm telling you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The radfords knew Daniel wasn’t going to stay in the raf it proves it by them not getting rid of his room. I don’t think he has plans to move out. If he really had these big dreams to do it for so many years he wouldn’t have given up so easily.

Reactions: 6
The RAF basic kit recruits have to buy is at least £300, not to mention the funds it costs to train the recruits. I wonder if Daniel has used any of the skills he learnt in his short time away to contribute to household

Reactions: 5
Those older girls think they are absoloutely stunning. True beauty comes from within and isn’t all about false boobs, false nails, hair extensions and tarty clothes. Millie thinks she’s beautiful, I think she needs a serious reality check.
Awfeelya constantly has a bloody headband on, it can’t be comfortable and won’t do her hair any favours.
I just nearly wet myself ....yet again..... somebody loves their family and they are SO HUMBLE.
Yeah as if....they know the meaning of the word.

The RAF basic kit recruits have to buy is at least £300, not to mention the funds it costs to train the recruits. I wonder if Daniel has used any of the skills he learnt in his short time away to contribute to household
They won’t be bothered about the wasted money. I can’t believe he gained any skills in the short time. Let’s face it you can’t educate pork.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well they might of thought it would be easy to have them both pregnant at once. With the same daddy dog

Quite possibly they probably think it would be cute especially if sue can't conceive again to keep a puppy production line going so thsees always that buzz of new baby in the house be it human or puppy can just imagine sue carting poor bluebell and ivy down go take a peek scanning place and doing their gender reveals seriously though it really isnt funny if they breed more a one off litter is bad enough and ivy seems very tiny snd quite shy and timid surely puppies would be alot for her to cope with the birth being so tiny hopefully Mr jizz has done his bit and he won't be behind 22 frenchies and counting

Reactions: 10
Too long for a thread title I reckon but here goes

' Now that Sue and Noel have done their bit, the baby making is down to Bluebell and Mr Jizz' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Daniel is a drip but he thinks he’s tit hot. Why would he bother to stay in the RAF when he can stay home with his mummy and spend his money on designer clothes and have an easy life?

None of them know how to stand on their own two feet.

Reactions: 12
Daniel is a drip but he thinks he’s tit hot. Why would he bother to stay in the RAF when he can stay home with his mummy and spend his money on designer clothes and have an easy life?

None of them know how to stand on their own two feet.
No matter how much he spends on designer clothes he’ll never be able to carry them off!
Waste of money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.