The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a big like the Duggars - they had to create ‘the buddy system’ so older ones paired up to care for the little ones so they parents didn’t have as many kids to worry about.

Reactions: 8
The thing is with The Radfords is they languish in the glory of being a big family with such wonderful parents who care for and manage their children so well (according to their adoring fans obviously). However they don’t actually parent the kids beyond the preschool years really because once they’re at school they’re just left to their own devices. The older ones are left to pick up the slack and basically all Sue does is a tit load of washing every day and runs the Hoover round. No wonder she has so much chilling time because really she’s not actually doing anything beyond what any other parent does regardless of the fact she actually has 20 kids at home. To be quite honest, she has Bonnie now at nursery so really the only one at home full time is Heidi. She could actually go back to work and help Noel in their newly expanded business, and Millie who is at home doing F all all day can look after Heidi with Ophelia!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The thing is with The Radfords is they languish in the glory of being a big family with such wonderful parents who care for and manage their children so well (according to their adoring fans obviously). However they don’t actually parent the kids beyond the preschool years really because once they’re at school they’re just left to their own devices. The older ones are left to pick up the slack and basically all Sue does is a tit load of washing every day and runs the Hoover round. No wonder she has so much chilling time because really she’s not actually doing anything beyond what any other parent does regardless of the fact she actually has 20 kids at home. To be quite honest, she has Bonnie now at nursery so really the only one at home full time is Heidi. She could actually go back to work and help Noel in their newly expanded business, and Millie who is at home doing F all all day can look after Heidi with Ophelia!
You've hit the nail on the head there. There are parents with 2 or 3 children and they are run ragged with occupying children,work, housework, homework etc, because that's what parents do. She's never run ragged because she does the absolute bare minimum of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You've hit the nail on the head there. There are parents with 2 or 3 children and they are run ragged with occupying children,work, housework, homework etc, because that's what parents do. She's never run ragged because she does the absolute bare minimum of everything.
As long as she’s seen to be buying them mounds of stuff, doing her house up and driving expensive cars she’s seen as some sort of idol. The proof that she is a crap mother is in the fact that her kids end up leaving school with no (or barely any) qualifications, no career prospects and aspire to sell themselves to the public instead of working for what they want (as we see with Millie).
Chloe is the only one so far who has actually achieved anything, and although I do like her a lot, to be fair she’s not exactly trail blazing is she 🤔

Reactions: 14
I was thinking that sue says she’s obsessed with having children I don’t think it is. She wanted to be Britain’s biggest family and have all this that comes with it. I was thinking about what they always say that she spent most of her time pregnant. Then when it was mentioned it was aimees 15 birthday yesterday and Ellie is also 15. She will be 16 in may. This is a common occurrence a lot of the radfords children have under a year and just over a year between them. In fact Millie and Luke only have 10 months and 28 days between them and ended up in same school year. That means for most of these pregnancies sue got pregnant within 1 or 2 months while she had a newborn. She didn’t have any rest in between the pregnancies. I mean that’s got to do something to her body to be constantly pregnant. Even when she said she wasn’t having any more after Alfie she got pregnant fairly quickly as they are just under 11 months between Alfie’s still birth and Hallie.

I think this is a major reason why the kids get discarded as such. Sue was already pregnant with the next one so they weren’t the baby so they were left to the older children. You clearly see Katie and archies bond and the other week on the vlog when Archie was getting frustrated as he couldn’t get into the cupboard, Katie went over and crouched down to his level and was so good with him explaining if he can’t do it then he needs to ask for help. Sue was too busy filming him.

I feel sorry for them all I do and I think that’s why sue is trying to keep heidie a baby and in her room and breastfeeding for as long as she can as if what she says is true and heidie is the last then sue won’t be able to do all this over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Hann Family have just posted on Facebook that their Daughter Polly and her husband have just opened a cafe in Scotland and are stocking Radford pies as their very dear friends make them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s a big like the Duggars - they had to create ‘the buddy system’ so older ones paired up to care for the little ones so they parents didn’t have as many kids to worry about.
i know the duggars all they seem to care about is marrying of the kids and them having kids of their own

Reactions: 4
The Hann Family have just posted on Facebook that their Daughter Polly and her husband have just opened a cafe in Scotland and are stocking Radford pies as their very dear friends make them
i did wonder when Noel said that they were expanding whether they were going to start supplying them but i thought it would be something bigger than that

Reactions: 3
i did wonder when Noel said that they were expanding whether they were going to start supplying them but i thought it would be something bigger than that
The Hanns are friends of the Radfords. Ha ha.🤣🤣🤣 The only thing they have in common is a shed load of kids. That must be all they talk about, Mrs Chavfraud has no personality whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
The Hanns are friends of the Radfords. Ha ha.🤣🤣🤣 The only thing they have in common is a shed load of kids. That must be all they talk about, Mrs Chavfraud has no personality whatsoever.
just re-read my message, what I meant is that Noel meant that as a business their pie company would start supplying pies to businesses, but I thought it would be bigger businesses. (I didn't mean that particular family cafe)

Knowing the current business and cultural climate in Scotland fairly well I can tell them right now that opening a cafe in Scotland stocking English pies is not going to draw in the customers. It's a real movement for the past several years to support local producers and local suppliers as an essential tool in boosting Scotland's rural and commercial economies. They want highland beef and lamb in real Scotch pies made traditionally in established, independent Scottish bakeries. And they'll travel far and pay well to get it.

Similarly the tourists who go up there from England aren't looking for English goods.They are seeking a genuinely Scottish experience with genuinely Scottish goods. It's grossly hypocritical of the Radfrauds to have done the deal too. When you consider they make the fuss of having "local beef and chicken"on all their promotional materials/website etc as part of their own selling strategy. It won't be local up there, will it?

Reactions: 12
So Polly’s pantry is a farm shop which I assume sells things from either their farm or local farms (that being the whole object of being a “farm shop”. On their Insta they have a picture of a cooked breakfast so obviously they have livestock which begs the question why can they not make their own pies to sell in their shop or café? Surely this is exactly what people go to farm shops/cafes for (not withstanding the comment that somebody else made of the fact they’re based in Scotland and the movement for independence being strong up there right now).
Maybe nobody will eat them and they’ll be left on the shelves and that will be that little deal finished with. They’re all so bloody thick.

Reactions: 7
I do wonder if this Polly's Pantry is getting these English pies in to keep up with demand? It's kind of like with Deliveroo and JustEat - their demand for delivered meals on top of the demand for restaurant meals means they had to outsource some of the food production to these separate kitchens in buildings that sprung up. (and this was before the SARS-Cov pandemic) So it could be that Polly's Pantry has too high a demand for pies so they use Radford pies to make up the numbers? Or they are using some marketing strategy thinking people will recognise the Radfords from TV and SM and so want Radford pies?

Reactions: 1
Another lot with things to hide!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well if current performance is anything to go by they'll be waiting months to actually get them. More fool them!

• Haha
I do wonder if this Polly's Pantry is getting these English pies in to keep up with demand? It's kind of like with Deliveroo and JustEat - their demand for delivered meals on top of the demand for restaurant meals means they had to outsource some of the food production to these separate kitchens in buildings that sprung up. (and this was before the SARS-Cov pandemic) So it could be that Polly's Pantry has too high a demand for pies so they use Radford pies to make up the numbers? Or they are using some marketing strategy thinking people will recognise the Radfords from TV and SM and so want Radford pies?
Whilst I accept your thinking, I honestly don’t believe there is SO much demand for pies that they would feel the need to buy them in. And even if there was, it really isn’t very difficult to make a pie pastry, and the point of going to a little family run/farm business cafe is to have home grown, freshly home made food surely?

Reactions: 5
Well if current performance is anything to go by they'll be waiting months to actually get them. More fool them!
I wonder if this is another reason why they were behind and kept the website closed.
Also noticed in sues Instagram video of her current view of the back of the house the rabbits have been moved. Probably for the workmen but I’m unsure where they would go as I don’t think they is much room in their garden with all the other stuff and building materials etc.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else starting to think that Sophie's little pup hasn't made it :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.