The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very telling that one of the girls said "why do you never buy sweets for Tillie?"

Very very worrying as she's unbearably thin
you are right tillie is really thin. I thought it was to do the frame on her leg and the operations making her poorly but she hasn’t improved.

Reactions: 7
Tillie looks like she doesn’t eat properly, on one vlog she was eating a plate of mashed potato. Then she left half of it. Hardly nourishing.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they will adopt soon...
They won't even accept their son's step children as part of the family. I don't think they'll be adopting. For two people who were adopted themselves it's very odd but they seem to have an absolute obsession with needing a genetic connection to a child before they'll consent to loving it.

Reactions: 14
Poor Tillie, she doesn't get any attention now she can't be used for vlog content. She's too young to be one of the teens Sue hangs out with, too old to be one of the little kids Sue still pays some attention to. Sadly her injury probably got her more attention than she'd ever get otherwise. You're only worthy in that house if you make good content for youtube or have a young baby for sue to borrow

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Poor Tillie, she doesn't get any attention now she can't be used for vlog content. She's too young to be one of the teens Sue hangs out with, too old to be one of the little kids Sue still pays some attention to. Sadly her injury probably got her more attention than she'd ever get otherwise. You're only worthy in that house if you make good content for youtube or have a young baby for sue to borrow
She will be in the next vlog and featured a bit once sue has read here. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how much effort they have put in for aimee's birthday today?? I doubt it will be as much a heidies.

Reactions: 6
I can't be arsed to watch the latest vlog. I dipped into it and saw Sue driving her oversized gas-guzzler and felt the urge to punch someone. Is there anything of character left in that house? It's just prison grey, no pictures, nothing. It's looking more and more like an institution every day.

Reactions: 12
I wonder how much effort they have put in for aimee's birthday today?? I doubt it will be as much a heidies.
Up to now she’s not even been wished happy birthday on social media. I know they prob do it in person. I bet she doesn’t get hundreds of balloons or a big cake. Prob get some clothes from shein or wherever they like to order from now.

See Sophie is on facebook boasting about how amazing her brand new kitchen is. Do this family do nothing but boast?????

• Wow
See Sophie is on facebook boasting about how amazing her brand new kitchen is. Do this family do nothing but boast?????
Lucky her. For a single mum (I know it’s not confirmed but when you know you know 😂) she’s doing alright. Im sure she’s been saving years for it though 👍🤣

• Haha
I noticed Millie ended up sharing about the last two pups that Sophie then shared on her Facebook. Some people commented not realising narlah was from bluebells litter. Wonder if they also had to drop the price. Looking at comments one woman bought both of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm going to be blunt and ask a question out of morbid curiosity. After having 22 kids, do you think Sue has to now wear nappies? You hear of women have only 2 or 3 and having issues with peeing when they sneeze etc, so I can't imagine what 22 kids would do to your vagina.
Also Noel must feel nothing during shagging time as it must be stretched to oblivion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They love to boast about what tat and chavvy stuff they have acquired. A lot of it begged for and gifted. They weren’t boasting in the early days when they had next to nothing and Mrs Chavfraud was probably washing her knickers ready to wear the next day !
They have very short memories.

Reactions: 10
Sue has read up on here and posted a happy birthday to Aimee. She didn’t get a big fancy cake just a store bought one.

• Haha
  • Sad
Sue has read up on here and posted a happy birthday to Aimee. She didn’t get a big fancy cake just a store bought one.
Just playing devil’s advocate here for a moment but it could be possible that Aimee has decided she doesn’t want a big fuss on the socials. Doesn’t excuse the crappy cake but maybe they’ve got plans and she doesn’t want them made public 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I see she’s making a fuss of Archie now.... mummy’s boy my backside. He’s always been Katie’s boy up to now. She must be getting seriously bored with no new baby so she’s paying long overdue attention to the kids she’s got. It won’t last !

• Haha
Didn’t we all just mention recently how the boys don’t get the attention it’s all for the girls and all of a sudden it’s my little boy Archie. Hi sue glad to see you are reading here. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I noticed Millie ended up sharing about the last two pups that Sophie then shared on her Facebook. Some people commented not realising narlah was from bluebells litter. Wonder if they also had to drop the price. Looking at comments one woman bought both of them.

I hope now they've all sold they won't keep breeding more litters one was bad enough for profit and the buzz abd thrill of "new babies" in the house be it human or dog, and the buzz of pregnancy but hopefully fans won't encourage them to breed more purely because they want a radford frenchie, i wonder how many of those asking millie how much etc were genuinely already looking for a frenchie or just getting all excited at seeing cute puppies for sale and oh they are from the radfords without a second thought of oh these cute puppies grow into adult dogs you need to think of 14 or more years commitment, vet bills vaccinations daily, walks and neutering (possibly not those two if you are a radford dog) just for starters ....let's hope that was the one and only for bluebell and the other 2 aren't bred from

I really hadn't noticed much until it was mentioned here about how little attention poor archie gets from sue and how close he and Katie are until it was brought up on here, poor archie must be so confused and it's a heck if alot of responsibility on Katie to basically be a "mum" figure to archie I know a lot of teenagers Coo over babies and enjoy cuddles etc but if Katie is constantly stepping up to care for him and as has been mentioned here hefore she sometimes posts she's up with him at 1am etc that's sue and noel job not their daughters I know lots of older siblings help out but not to that extent children are a lot of worry and responsibility for 2 adult parents let alone your teenage daughter I know it can be extra special to have such a close bond with a sibling but shes taken on alot of sue snd noel roles both practically and emotionally for archie

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.