The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YouTube seriously needs to be held accountable and which ever channel is now paying them. They are (with the help of the scum newspaper) glorifying an actual bleeping grooming wanker! Can you imagine a 19 year old impregnating a13 year old, there would be actual riots.
An article just pinged up on my Facebook celebrating that criminal. Super dad Noel. More like bleeping pweirdo Noel!

Some even commented saying it was horrendous and they were actual met with comments like, at least they stayed together. The world is bleeping nuts! Just like that emo-teen groomer Ingham. When will the world stand up and stop these sick twisted offenders!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New vlog. sue and Noel in car talking about getting a bigger pie shop. Apparently jack also works there now unless it’s temporarily while they are busy. They are saying that’s why they are behind as the place isn’t big enough. He also said something about some excited news for the bakery that will be good for the future of the bakery. Not too sure what that is.
One thing I did wonder as I couldn’t see anything is when they put heidie to bed for a nap on the top floor do they have a monitor as if she was to cry would they hear her all the way down stairs with another floor in between?
Archie goes to nursery every afternoon now and bonnie is going so many days a week so sue will only have heidie so even more chilling for her. Sue has bought more clothes from Zara for the girls.
Kids eating sweets as Friday is sweets day. I thought that was everyday in the radfords household.
Hallie keep grabbing at Ophelia and heidie I was getting so annoyed she was told by sue to leave Ophelia but ignored it and yet sue did nothing. She was grabbing them and Ophelia cried at one point and Millie went over but didn’t really do out too busy trying to get heidie to walk. She will when she is ready leave her be 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It wasn’t that long ago that Sue couldn’t cope with only having one child at home in the day so I think it was Oscar (?) that didn’t get to go to nursery when he was three. How the tables have turned Archie will be using his three year funding but Bonnie won’t qualify till Jan 2022, so they must be paying to send her!

Reactions: 7
Quick ff of the vlog. From what I saw brag brag brag.... new pie shop unit, Heidi walking, house all being done up more. Couldn’t watch any more.
Hope they’ve taken the advice off here and are going to upscale the business to include more of their (seemingly unemployable) kids. More pies more income more tat.

Reactions: 8
They use them kids for filming like performing monkeys. Heidie will walk on her own and
when she is ready not when they keep forcing her to. Who gives a dam when she walks anyway, only the minion idiots.
That must be the worse vlog ever, they are obviously struggling for content now. Not that any of them are good to be honest.
Go and get some socks Archie while stupid Sue waves a camera about and brags about the clothes she has just bought. Another load of unnecessary landfill eventually. She loves to turn the attached tags over so that we can see the price of them. To be honest you could dress them kids in the most expensive clothes ever and they would still not look good. The genes have not done them any favours that’s for sure.
poncy creepy Noel going on and on about costs of converting units. Use the money for that instead of spending it on cheap looking chavvy tat. Idiots.
Don’t bother making any pies for me thanks, I’m particular about what I eat and who has produced it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Im gona start by saying I was a massive fan of the Radfords, loved how they budgeted and managed with all those children.My views, however, have changed so much. The excessive spending for vlog content has been so boring. The absolute worst though is breeding those poor French bulldogs, which in my mind is so unethical, artificially inseminated then having to have c sections, all for ££££££.Is it just me or were they slightly subdued (perhaps embarrassed) that we know about puppy breeding now on their latest vlog?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Quick ff of the vlog. From what I saw brag brag brag.... new pie shop unit, Heidi walking, house all being done up more. Couldn’t watch any more.
Hope they’ve taken the advice off here and are going to upscale the business to include more of their (seemingly unemployable) kids. More pies more income more tat.
Yeah it could be a good opportunity for the kids who have recently left school to earn some money and find out how to do a hard working job. The likes of James and Katie and even Millie. But they probably won’t they will either just continue with Chloe, Noel and jack or maybe even hire someone. Why would the kids get off their arse and work for something when they get everything handed to them on a plate?

Reactions: 5
That was another turnaround for me. All their earnings are from the pie shop but how can that realistically be when it's closed so much?

New vlog. sue and Noel in car talking about getting a bigger pie shop. Apparently jack also works there now unless it’s temporarily while they are busy. They are saying that’s why they are behind as the place isn’t big enough. He also said something about some excited news for the bakery that will be good for the future of the bakery. Not too sure what that is.
One thing I did wonder as I couldn’t see anything is when they put heidie to bed for a nap on the top floor do they have a monitor as if she was to cry would they hear her all the way down stairs with another floor in between?
Archie goes to nursery every afternoon now and bonnie is going so many days a week so sue will only have heidie so even more chilling for her. Sue has bought more clothes from Zara for the girls.
Kids eating sweets as Friday is sweets day. I thought that was everyday in the radfords household.
Hallie keep grabbing at Ophelia and heidie I was getting so annoyed she was told by sue to leave Ophelia but ignored it and yet sue did nothing. She was grabbing them and Ophelia cried at one point and Millie went over but didn’t really do out too busy trying to get heidie to walk. She will when she is ready leave her be 😡
Is Jack the one who only did two weeks of his Naval training, then quit? When that happened Sue specifically said in a vlog that he had walked into another job the next day. She didn't admit that it was a job at the bakery lol.

That was another turnaround for me. All their earnings are from the pie shop but how can that realistically be when it's closed so much?
I really don't like to defend such an awful bunch, but wasn't what was said on vlogs numerous times that they had had to shut the website down because they were behind with website orders? Was the the only way that they were allowed to sell during the most recent UK lockdown, or was the shop able to be open for face to face sales as well?

Reactions: 3
Is Jack the one who only did two weeks of his Naval training, then quit? When that happened Sue specifically said in a vlog that he had walked into another job the next day. She didn't admit that it was a job at the bakery lol.

I really don't like to defend such an awful bunch, but wasn't what was said on vlogs numerous times that they had had to shut the website down because they were behind with website orders? Was the the only way that they were allowed to sell during the most recent UK lockdown, or was the shop able to be open for face to face sales as well?

Dan was in the raf for a short time

Reactions: 6
It is very easy to confuse them all....lol just ask noel lol

Just watched the vlog why wasn't sue looking where she was driving half the time noel was filming in the car

Why do they keep trying to make poor heidie walk she's only just one she will in her own time when she's ready

Also wondered if heidie has a baby monitor too sue left her up there door shut with a pillow top floor ....she seems to like putting heidie down for a nap in vlogs and seems to like clothes shopping and dressing up babies as much as millie

If noel expands the magic pie shop is he still going to earn 30k a year ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just watched the vlog, did both of the dogs have a litter as both have nipples indicative of a pup who has/is nursing 😥 :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I have a feeling that "Daniel walked into another job the next day" is either a bald faced lie, knowing the state of the economy right now. Especially in a Northern seaside town like Morcambe whose only real "industry" was tourism which has been obliterated. Or it means "He got his three shifts a week at Maccie Ds back".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a feeling that "Daniel walked into another job the next day" is either a bald faced lie, knowing the state of the economy right now. Especially in a Northern seaside town like Morcambe whose only real "industry" was tourism which has been obliterated. Or it means "He got his three shifts a week at Maccie Ds back".
Apart from being a university city Lancaster is pretty down and out too.

It wasn’t that long ago that Sue couldn’t cope with only having one child at home in the day so I think it was Oscar (?) that didn’t get to go to nursery when he was three. How the tables have turned Archie will be using his three year funding but Bonnie won’t qualify till Jan 2022, so they must be paying to send her!
Or they have had a special arrangement, there is funding if your child has suspected delays

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t get past the “Zara” haul

what is the point???
More freebies?

Or they have had a special arrangement, there is funding if your child has suspected delays
There was an insta story the other day and Bonnie was chatting away. Obviously we do t know the kid, but she looks to be at the right developmental stage for her age (I think she’s around 2 and a half). More likely would be that they’re paying for a place at a preschool, which of course is no surprise now they’re zillionaires.
And to be fair to her, she only got free nursery for the first 20 kids who came before Bonnie. She’s going to start paying towards the education of all the rest 👍😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
What‘s the point of expanding the pie shop? They can’t keep up with the orders now. They will probably make more of the kids work there so Noel can keep his wage down and keep claiming whatever it is they’re claiming,

I did smirk when he was banging on about the lack of food hygiene measures when one of the units was an Indian takeaway. People in glasshouses shouldn’t throw sones, Mr Radford!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It would seem Noel is finally investing more into the business. New premises, more new machines even if they need work. That’s what money should be going to. Not useless tat. At the moment the pie shop is busy but that could change at any minute. Especially if they are 4 weeks behind on orders. That’s not good customer services and won’t make people come back in a hurry. I know it takes time but according to them they were manic last year so why haven’t they looked into expanded sooner?

Regarding the children I have noticed in the recent vlogs that’s bonnie is quite a good talker for her age and you can mostly make out what’s she saying. Archie on the other hand doesn’t talk much and if he does it mumbling so if any of them would have a speech delay I would say Archie. I’m not saying he does by the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.