The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to be blunt and ask a question out of morbid curiosity. After having 22 kids, do you think Sue has to now wear nappies? You hear of women have only 2 or 3 and having issues with peeing when they sneeze etc, so I can't imagine what 22 kids would do to your vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm going to be blunt and ask a question out of morbid curiosity. After having 22 kids, do you think Sue has to now wear nappies? You hear of women have only 2 or 3 and having issues with peeing when they sneeze etc, so I can't imagine what 22 kids would do to your vagina.
I'm guessing her pelvic floor hangs between her knees and the gussets of her Nana pants smell like they've been used to slop out the urinal at Piccadilly Station.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So the friends ( I didn’t know she had any ) have an electric car for the kids. Que the Radfrauds to dash out and buy one.

Reactions: 5
I’m going to assume they weren’t granted planning permission for that adult living room on stilts because we’ve heard nothing more and Noel showed they were having that side of the house rendered, why would you render if you’re going to knock through?

Reactions: 7
I doubt they would be eligible they don’t have the space for the kids they have.
She’s only interested in babies and there aren’t as many babies available these days. Not that they would have a cat in hells chance anyway.They can’t look after the kids they have.

Reactions: 4
after no 10 it was probably like shelling peas for Sue "bucket crutch" Radford!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awfeelya is morphing into a proper Radford. Another Radford clone.
Up until now I would have argued that she doesn’t look like them but having seen the latest picture Millie has put up, I can really see it now. I feel quite sad because I thought she was going to break the mould but I think she’s just a more rounded version of the rest of them.

That said, I would love to see a picture of the baby‘s dad to see if she does resemble them 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion... Dear Rishi Do we get Tax credits for the pups from Mr Jizzy?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she has done a lot of Kegel weights? No idea if that helps prevent bladder weakness.

It's very telling that one of the girls said "why do you never buy sweets for Tillie?"

Very very worrying as she's unbearably thin

Reactions: 8
It's very telling that one of the girls said "why do you never buy sweets for Tillie?"

Very very worrying as she's unbearably thin
If you're a one of the younger ones in that house and you didn't have a TV show about your birth, you get barely anything in that house 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.