The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a precocious little madam.
Don’t blame the kid blame her mother. She’s always posting herself dancing in TikTok videos (remember the Christmas ones 🤣)
That said, some kids are just natural entertainers and if she’s happy to get up in front of a camera maybe they should get her into a drama/dance school and nurture her talent!

Reactions: 8
We never got to know how Tillie broke her femur. No doubt she fell over something, a kid a dog or a pram.
i watched a vlog (it’s called tillies operation or something similar) and apparently she had a fit when she was a baby and then they had to drill a hole in the bone to put a tube in (iv possibly?). turns out she had bronchitis. anyway so the bone became infected and stopped the growth plate and then the other bone started growing sideways out so then to stop that she had to have a frame

Reactions: 2
Don’t blame the kid blame her mother. She’s always posting herself dancing in TikTok videos (remember the Christmas ones 🤣)
That said, some kids are just natural entertainers and if she’s happy to get up in front of a camera maybe they should get her into a drama/dance school and nurture her talent!
I would hardly say what she is doing is a talent. They are all obsessed with Tik Tok and flaunting theirselves. They even had Bonnie doing it once.

Reactions: 3
In one of the assumptions videos they mentioned Daniel going to the RAF but also that no one will be taking his room. I don’t think it’s fair to leave an empty room closed when your kids are crowded as it is

Reactions: 6
In one of the assumptions videos they mentioned Daniel going to the RAF but also that no one will be taking his room. I don’t think it’s fair to leave an empty room closed when your kids are crowded as it is
Exactly why not make use of the empty room even if it's not a permanent move, let one of thw others have some much needed space.

i watched a vlog (it’s called tillies operation or something similar) and apparently she had a fit when she was a baby and then they had to drill a hole in the bone to put a tube in (iv possibly?). turns out she had bronchitis. anyway so the bone became infected and stopped the growth plate and then the other bone started growing sideways out so then to stop that she had to have a frame
Whilst she was in the frame after her operation she broke her femur. I don’t think it ever came about how she did it though? Poor girl 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Daniel might be paying to keep his room exclusively for him.

At present due to restrictions i don't think you are allowed to leave Phase 1 BRTC RAF training for the course which has a duration of 10 weeks, then he will go onto a phase 2 training place for up to a year, depending on trade, here he his likely to live with many other guys his own age, plus this could be far away from Morecombe and who knows what restrictions will be like than. I cant see him wanting to spend every weekend driving home to see all his young siblings, even his girlfriend is from Northern Ireland so who knows where she lives full time. It makes no plausible sense to keep that room empty when space and privacy is so scarce in that house

Reactions: 4
I don't think fairness and best interests of the children has ever been high on Sue and Noel's list of priorities.
I'm actually really surprised that they are keeping his room for him!

When Chloe left for uni in KAC Millie apparently moved into her room - in a lot of families when kids go to uni their room is kept for them at least for the first year/until they are settled to be used over the uni breaks etc. but with so many kids I understand that it made sense for one to move in there.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I think its nice that they are keeping Daniels room as is for now. As mentioned above, he may not come back to it or decide against keeping it while he is away but they can change it if he doesn't need it - for now I think it's a nice symbol of stability and security to come back to if something were to happen or he had to leave training for whatever reason. We've said before how much they seem to do (buy) for the little kids while the older kids don't get much so its nice to see them doing something for one of the older kids.

Reactions: 1
I'm actually really surprised that they are keeping his room for him!

When Chloe left for uni in KAC Millie apparently moved into her room - in a lot of families when kids go to uni their room is kept for them at least for the first year/until they are settled to be used over the uni breaks etc. but with so many kids I understand that it made sense for one to move in there.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I think its nice that they are keeping Daniels room as is for now. As mentioned above, he may not come back to it or decide against keeping it while he is away but they can change it if he doesn't need it - for now I think it's a nice symbol of stability and security to come back to if something were to happen or he had to leave training for whatever reason. We've said before how much they seem to do (buy) for the little kids while the older kids don't get much so its nice to see them doing something for one of the older kids.
I think it's more to do with him paying board rather than them being nice. When Chloe left for uni she had just left school, therefore I assume didn't financially contribute and lost her bedroom the day she left. For all we know Daniel left yesterday and there are 3 other boys in his room today. Just because they said he will keep his bedroom doesn't mean it has to be true. They have form for telling porkies when it makes the look good.

I think it's more to do with him paying board rather than them being nice. When Chloe left for uni she had just left school, therefore I assume didn't financially contribute and lost her bedroom the day she left. For all we know Daniel left yesterday and there are 3 other boys in his room today. Just because they said he will keep his bedroom doesn't mean it has to be true. They have form for telling porkies when it makes the look good.
True - just because they said it doesn't mean that they are actually doing it. It'll come out eventually though.
I can't imagine charging board for a room that they're not using but it might just be how things work in that family.

did anyone see on sophie’s instagram she posted a tiktok of her daughter, and the caption said something along the lines of her only wanting to wear short shorts and crop tops whilst making tiktoks? it’s a cruel world we live in and you never know who is on the other side of the screen watching those videos, especially when so much information about the family is public. i might just be overthinking this but it just didn’t sit right with me

• Wow
Reactions: 9
pretty sure this is tillies tiktok account, her name says all lives matter, she is obviously a young girl and can not form her own opinion about this, so it is worrying what those parents are saying to/around the children regarding ALM BLM debate

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.