The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get your point but it was only 30ish years ago. It wasn't such a different world then.
Ots a discgrace it wasn't dealt with properly.
I’m surprised social services weren’t involved (although maybe they were?) because even by today’s liberal standards, 13 is still incredibly young to have a baby. No doubt Sue’s mum would have been heavily responsible for the baby given that Sue would have been obligated by law to continue her education until she reached 16. Had Sue herself been in care rather than adopted the baby would have been removed from her. Just a shame that nobody had a conversation with her then about being groomed by older boys/men (Noel).

Reactions: 1
They’re quiet. I wonder if they were all struck down with the bug or have secretly went back to school.

People are using millies scan photos and from her account. If that isn’t an alarm bell to make their stuff private then I don’t know what is. I guess followers are more important
It’s all rather cringe TBH. Ignore it and carry on! But oh no! Got to plaster it all over Instagram and start a witch hunt, typical Radfraud style! 🥱

Reactions: 4
They’re quiet. I wonder if they were all struck down with the bug or have secretly went back to school.

People are using millies scan photos and from her account. If that isn’t an alarm bell to make their stuff private then I don’t know what is. I guess followers are more important
Thats if its not all made up so people can throw around accusations without proof and start a witch hunt, with added attention seeking!

Reactions: 4
It can't be good advertising for their food company, saying how the kids are sick and they hope its not a bug sweeping through the house 😳 then in the next breath saying about going in the hot tub. Talk about germ breeding ground 🤢
This is exactly why id never buy food from them as there always going on about a bug going around the family. No way would I eat anything from there shop

Reactions: 6
They frequently eat from strangers!

Given some of the comments on their page "I can't live without you" "these are what i live for" is VERY worrying

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Can we call the next thread "sues sausage surprise"
Love it LOL

Sue lived in a shoe,
She had so many children,
She didn't know what to do.
She hoped they would leave
But alas, there was no reprieve,
Sausage stew on the menu for all,
All the names she had to call....
Bitey, grabby, screamer and dozy....
Watched over by creepy Noncey Noel,
Who LOVED to stuff his sausage in the hole

🍷🙈😂😂😱😬🤗

Noel, noel, he loves a hole,
In a wall, in a pie,
If he sees one he can't walk by....
Stick it in, hopes for the best.....
He will create another pest....
Doesn't matter what it is,
If its a hole, it is his....🙈😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What about the girls (Katie, Millie, Chloe..)Instas? Anything there? I know you could tell me to sign up but I hate social media. I only have youtube.

Reactions: 2
Love it LOL

Sue lived in a shoe,
She had so many children,
She didn't know what to do.
She hoped they would leave
But alas, there was no reprieve,
Sausage stew on the menu for all,
All the names she had to call....
Bitey, grabby, screamer and dozy....
Watched over by creepy Noncey Noel,
Who LOVED to stuff his sausage in the hole

🍷🙈😂😂😱😬🤗

Noel, noel, he loves a hole,
In a wall, in a pie,
If he sees one he can't walk by....
Stick it in, hopes for the best.....
He will create another pest....
Doesn't matter what it is,
If its a hole, it is his....🙈😱
Brilliant !

Absolutely ridiculous bonkers

Cracking day? Hope they haven't got chickens to torture again!!!!!

I genuinely am not a fan of the Radfords for many many reasons. They, the Freer's and Dragon Sue's vlogs I have watched and shared opinions on, all three, many of which have been negative. But at the end of the day, they do what they do for many reasons. Probably financial as social media brings it's rewards n many ways. Money, fame, gifts, tv programmes and renown. Is it really worth it for them? The Radfords are gone into hiding for some reason, the Freers are oblivious amongst brand names and Dragon Sue has been subjected to nothing short of online bullying. Is this down to themselves, needing and wanting attention?

Quiet before the tv show announcement perhaps?
I see KAC was on the other day on channel 4

Any hole will do.....haha Jason donavon

I genuinely am not a fan of the Radfords for many many reasons. They, the Freer's and Dragon Sue's vlogs I have watched and shared opinions on, all three, many of which have been negative. But at the end of the day, they do what they do for many reasons. Probably financial as social media brings it's rewards n many ways. Money, fame, gifts, tv programmes and renown. Is it really worth it for them? The Radfords are gone into hiding for some reason, the Freers are oblivious amongst brand names and Dragon Sue has been subjected to nothing short of online bullying. Is this down to themselves, needing and wanting attention?
They aren't in hiding 😆😆 she's chilling!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Daniel said his start date for the RAF was 27th, unless he's already there (im very behind on the thread) maybe they all broke the rules and went down to Halton to see him off, a bit of bonus filming for the new show. Probably unlikely though Chloe going to uni only featured in a previous KAC as she was a girl and loss of childcare to household

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.