The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there hasnt been an pregnancy announcement yet so wondering maybe Heidi is their last
Maybe she is the last, now they have ophelia aswell, in on of the q and as sue said as soon as heidie goes to bed she goes straight to ophelia.

Reactions: 3
did anyone see on sophie’s instagram she posted a tiktok of her daughter, and the caption said something along the lines of her only wanting to wear short shorts and crop tops whilst making tiktoks? it’s a cruel world we live in and you never know who is on the other side of the screen watching those videos, especially when so much information about the family is public. i might just be overthinking this but it just didn’t sit right with me
That was ridiculous. My eight year old is still playing with shopkins

Reactions: 7
They are all obsessed with babies and dressing them up like dolls. A lot of the outfits they have both been gifted are vile. Especially the headress that Millie can’t wait to put on I feel ya at Easter. Another vile specimen to add to the collection.

Reactions: 8
They are all obsessed with babies and dressing them up like dolls. A lot of the outfits they have both been gifted are vile. Especially the headress that Millie can’t wait to put on I feel ya at Easter. Another vile specimen to add to the collection.
I saw that and thought wtaf 😳
You’re spit on though, the whole purpose of their lives seems to be to play dollies with the babies and little ones and then post on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
I can't see its their last, what's different now to any other time before they collected this many kids? Even after the stillborn they said it was their last but carried on... I just think its taking longer to conceive this time round.

Reactions: 5
I can't see its their last, what's different now to any other time before they collected this many kids? Even after the stillborn they said it was their last but carried on... I just think its taking longer to conceive this time round.
She had a ten hour labour with Heidie and she was exhausted. Even she admitted it was a very long slog.
She hasn't bonded well either from the beginning.

She wouldn't admit it but she had bleeding afterwards and had the drip put in.

She's be nuts to go through it again surely.

Noels dad had a fall apparently seen it on a you tube comment along with all the fawning comments "we're so worried about you....."

Last edited:
She had a ten hour labour with Heidie and she was exhausted. Even she admitted it was a very long slog.
She hasn't bonded well either from the beginning.

She wouldn't admit it but she had bleeding afterwards and had the drip put in.

She's be nuts to go through it again surely.

Noels dad had a fall apparently seen it on a you tube comment along with all the fawning comments "we're so worried about you....."
I haven't had even half as many babies as her, but they put a drip in as standard from my 4th because its a higher risk of hemorrhaging.
I really hope for the sake of all the kids that they stop now. 🤞

I haven't had even half as many babies as her, but they put a drip in as standard from my 4th because its a higher risk of hemorrhaging.
On my 4th 2012 I didn't have a drip but after she was born I was worried myself about it and it took a few minutes to stop any bleeding. I definitely definitely am done now though. My husband had a vasectomy best thing ever.

Reactions: 1
On my 4th 2012 I didn't have a drip but after she was born I was worried myself about it and it took a few minutes to stop any bleeding. I definitely definitely am done now though. My husband had a vasectomy best thing ever.
Didn’t Mr Radfraud have a vasectomy after 9. Did he hell. We are not stupid. We can do the maths.

Reactions: 5
I've broken mine. Hit by a car when I was 14 and was in hospital traction for 9 weeks.
Yes but we were told Tilly "slipped in the kitchen and fell"
Didn’t Mr Radfraud have a vasectomy after 9. Did he hell. We are not stupid. We can do the maths.
It is possible to reverse vasectomies. I've got a mate who had a vasectomy when he was married to his first wife and got it reversed after he divorced and remarried. I've no idea why you'd choose to do it after nine kids but it's certainly possible.

Omg wondering if Noel has made a bugger of them walls he was knocking plaster off and had to get the professionals in .Just wondering lol
I think you may be correct it looked a bad idea from the start and they appear to be looking for a professional plasterer now amidst a global pandemic and very high local Covid cases. Chloe is looking for recommendations 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 My personal recommendation is don’t start unnecessary, purely cosmetic, stupid DIY tasks clearly beyond your skill set and capabilities. Possibly injuring yourself or your ridiculously large brood in the process. Just for social media likes. Hospitals are full with people who genuinely need help. These guys act like they’ve already got lobotomies 🤦🏼‍♀️ Stay safe at home and count your blessings you total idiots.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes but we were told Tilly "slipped in the kitchen and fell"

It is possible to reverse vasectomies. I've got a mate who had a vasectomy when he was married to his first wife and got it reversed after he divorced and remarried. I've no idea why you'd choose to do it after nine kids but it's certainly possible.
Yes it’s possible to reverse a vasectomy but not in that timeframe. They’d of had to go private, not something I’m guessing they could afford “back then”
I’ve always said the vasectomy story was bull 🥴

I think you may be correct it looked a bad idea from the start and they appear to be looking for a professional plasterer now amidst a global pandemic and very high local Covid cases. Chloe is looking for recommendations 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 My personal recommendation is don’t start unnecessary, purely cosmetic, stupid DIY tasks clearly beyond your skill set and capabilities. Possibly injuring yourself or your ridiculously large brood in the process. Just for social media likes. Hospitals are full with people who genuinely need help. These guys act like they’ve already got lobotomies 🤦🏼‍♀️ Stay safe at home and count your blessings you total idiots.
Oh look! Their location is on show for all to see AGAIN!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had severe haemorrhage on my first and again on the second and was advised not to have more as they could not be assured of my safety.... but I listened and did not have more despite the local nosey Parker’s saying “you’ll have to go again for the boy” “boys love you more” “ there’s always the surprise“ I smiled and said nothing despite my heart breaking because it’s more important that I am here to raise my precious 2 girls as I could easily not have been so lucky. I dont understand how Sue has put herself at risk so many times and Noel agrees with it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They'll
I had severe haemorrhage on my first and again on the second and was advised not to have more as they could not be assured of my safety.... but I listened and did not have more despite the local nosey Parker’s saying “you’ll have to go again for the boy” “boys love you more” “ there’s always the surprise“ I smiled and said nothing despite my heart breaking because it’s more important that I am here to raise my precious 2 girls as I could easily not have been so lucky. I dont understand how Sue has put herself at risk so many times and Noel agrees with it.
Unfortunately she can't see past the likes the money and the publicity

I still think her body will react in some way. To suddenly not be producing certain hormones etc i think she'll probably end up with a cancer perhaps in the womb or reproduction system somewhere.

I hope she doesn't but she's really messed her body up and to suddenly stop like that?

• Sad
Alexa home school the children says it all. Last time she was doing schoolwork with Phoebe she was telling her the answers. Mind you it was probably Sue’s level of education as well.
From the very start I always thought she was slightly...educationally challenged...is that the right phrase? She seems to me like she’s a little girl playing at being a grown up!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
From the very start I always thought she was slightly...educationally challenged...is that the right phrase? She seems to me like she’s a little girl playing at being a grown up!

She had her first child at 14 and then installed a revolving door on her uterus. Her education obviously ceased at about year 8 level and she doesn't strike me as the sort of person who reads a lot. Or at all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.