Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Someone mentioned the dogs never being walked, there is a video where they went on a uk holiday break i think in 2019 and took the dogs with them and taking them out on a walk, I'd have to find it again though
I’m not actually a dog owner but I think dogs need walking more than once a year 🤷‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MadamMim

Chloe posting “2020 wasn’t so bad” well of course it fucking wasn’t, you broke all the rules and bought tat the whole year

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I just read some of the comments under the latest video and there was one lady called Mavis who was saying how poor she is and that she feels like topping herself and the Radford’s response was “I hope that watching our videos brings you some happiness”
I’m sure poor people watching you spend literally thousands of pounds every week on tat and designer clothes that you can walk around Morecambe in, an area of high deprivation, is of great comfort to them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
What the F was that latest vlog all about. Does she think we are all morons like her ?
Home schooling is going well. She’s in cloud cuckoo, and put that pointy finger away !!!! She helps the younger ones in the afternoon. That’s right Sue, when they are starting to lag and get tired. Mind you I don’t think any of them ever get a decent nights sleep. They all look like Zombies in the morning. Re the brilliant talk talk internet, were you not singing it’s praises when it suited you ?
Noel stripping the wallpaper off. They can afford to have it all done by a professional but then it would be less in the pot for the tarts boudoir chairs and other chavy stuff.
By the way fire doors are not supposed to be left open. Re the chairs....Next again... what’s going on with them and Next....probably getting freebies.
One of these days one of those little ones is going to fall off that kitchen worktop and there’s a chance they could do life changing injury to themselves. Then they will have serious problems.
Heidi Hi loves carrots and broccoli so why the hell is she still feeding her on demand. Stupid mare.
She never ever chastises those children no matter what they do. No wonder they don’t know right from wrong. They get worse with every day that dawns.

We were told that "Falling in the kitchen" was how Tilly literally crushed her not quite healed femur. Sue described what had happened to the growth plate in that fall and I was left not only shuddering in horror at the thought of the child's agony but shaking my head in disbelief.

How can a child fall in a kitchen so hard that they do that? I'm wondering did one of the other kids crash into her and cause the fall?
Mind you Tilly is so frail and thin, fed so much complete crap and have so many fizzy drinks it is entirely possible she just has the bone density of an 88 year old.

Also: I'm new here and so not au fait with the social mores but is it OK to say that Millie, who seems to see herself as some sort of budding glam-mum beauty consultant, has cheap fake tanned herself till she is the colour of a bruised mango and has a chin you could use to get pickled onions out the bottle?

Also could someone please tell me what in the bollcksing blue fuck was that airhead thinking when she bought a Harry Potter Christmas train set and decided to put it underneath the tree in the dining room of a house full of feral crotch goblins that no one ever seems to pay any heed to?

Sorry to go on but I have only in the last few days been introduced to the horrors of the Chavford Family and very soon after watching my first video (their Christmas tat skip bin one that a mate sent me to scoff at but I fell down the hole those poor bloody rabbits disappeared into and I've seen about 20 now. The fawning comments section was worse than the content, tbf.
So I was looking to see if anyone had the intelligence to be calling them out and found this forum. I put in "Radford Family Scammers" and you were the first ones came up. I needed to vent. My mate thinks I'm obsessing and won't let me text her about how appalling they are any more.
:unsure:
Some people, eh?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't care how many children the Radfords have. If they feel a skip is necessary after Christmas day then they need to reconsider what they are buying regardless of the cost as they are creating far too much excess waste. They could cut down on waste by buying one big gift for each child and a stocking. It is disgraceful that they create so much waste and definitely do not recycle any of it.

Reactions: 25

emmawhu

VIP Member
The more I think about it, the more angry I am that the Radfords are relying on the government for technology hand outs/loans. to assist with home learning.

Schools have been granted funds to provide families who need it with adequate technology to access home learning. We all know that the Radfords can easily afford 4 more devices (the amount they appear to have borrowed) if they really have to. You choose to have all those kids, and providing them with resources to enhance and support their education is all part of the role of a parent, if you can afford it. Of course, many can't which is why it's so good that the grants are there to help such families. But when the Radfords have just spent thousands upon thousands on a mixture of tat and extravagant gifts for Christmas, it makes a mockery of the whole system that people like them are being provided with devices they can easily afford themselves these days.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

kat101

Jacket potatoes take no skill. Pasta with grated cheese melted in. Sausage and mash. Literally these are meals children could put together. There is no excuse except that she just can’t be bothered.
They'll be this week "oooooh whatever-your-name-is.....shall we have sausages tonight.....oh they are nice aren't they......really nice....very cool"

"Ooh yeah we had sausages....noel.....noel....did we have sausages..."

Noel "yeah as sue said....we had sausages....and that's it folks......"

**side note sue's had so much sausage she can't face cooking them** 😬😁😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Little me.

VIP Member
I like a bit of personalised clothing and things, I will defend that slightly. But I pay for all mine and they get more than 1 wear. In some sense they are really handy, I have some raincoats for nursery with initials on. Or if you have kids with same/similar sized clothing. It just helps stop things being ixed up if they are the same.

She only really does it while they are babies.

I dont see Max, Casper or Oscar getting a personalised top, well until she ordered some upon reading this. Would help Noel stop mixing them up too.
I was always led to believe not to put small children in clothes with their name. The reason.... a stranger could call them by name and walk off with them. A small child thinks it is somebody that they know.

Reactions: 20

Kingbin

VIP Member
I am with Little me on this one .Can you imagine at a theme park or something similar that families like the Radfords, would not know where each of their kids are that anyone could call their name out ,the child could think it is someone whom films them ,and go off with them or even a sexual abuser , Remember Sue always wants to be seen with her large brood .She is putting her kids at risk .Remember Jamie Bulger I do
Can I just take a moment to say how apt your user name is on this thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

misslayla123

New vlogs- loving the title of the vlog “building the kids toys” just as we said they probably give the toys back! And what the hell- Bonnie hit Phoebe in the face and all Sue can say it Aaaaawwww?! That bloody pissed me off! Why not tell Bonnie off? Oh i forgot she is some next princess that Sue needs dance around her 24/7

Recap-
• Noel had COVID and when their isolation was finished Sue decided the kids shouldn’t go to school for the remainder of the term- but she can take them shopping & on many walks!
• The 0 hygiene Pie factory closed due to the COVID situation and the Radfrauds claiming it was their only income of money- yet they could afford a £180 dress of HeiDIE.
• Mountains of presents on christmas day that will never be seen again.
• Sue’s still reading here so bekind and say hello!
• No new announcement for baby #23
• Ellie is still taking care of heiDIE & in today’s vlog was feeding her.
• Alcoholic Joe has been spotted in the Christmas vlog, but we believe it was just for the sake of the kids!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Kingbin

VIP Member
Absolutely no fricking need! There’s people struggling out there!! The sultan experience should be giving food to the likes of NHS workers and charitable food organisations that hand out hot meals (if that’s still a done thing just now) NOT to these freeloading, greedy, uneducated fuckwits.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
It just strikes me as odd that with all those children,they can even continue buying a shit load of toys that haven't already been bought before,or have something similar? I've an almost 9 year old and I struggled this year.🙄