The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you may be correct it looked a bad idea from the start and they appear to be looking for a professional plasterer now amidst a global pandemic and very high local Covid cases. Chloe is looking for recommendations šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚ My personal recommendation is donā€™t start unnecessary, purely cosmetic, stupid DIY tasks clearly beyond your skill set and capabilities. Possibly injuring yourself or your ridiculously large brood in the process. Just for social media likes. Hospitals are full with people who genuinely need help. These guys act like theyā€™ve already got lobotomies šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Stay safe at home and count your blessings you total idiots.
And this family constantly moans about their safety, after filming the house and surrounding area they are now practically just handing out their address šŸ˜‚ with the plastering why cant they just wait until its safe to have someone do the plastering or decorating, they can't be sure what's being brought into their home or who the tradespeople might have been in contact with, is it really worth the risk just for work that isn't really essential?

Reactions: 9
pretty sure this is tillies tiktok account, her name says all lives matter, she is obviously a young girl and can not form her own opinion about this, so it is worrying what those parents are saying to/around the children regarding ALM BLM debate
Iā€™m sure she means well but I was surprised to read that one of the Radfords would actually dare to care, especially a ten year old Tillie who is obviously too sucked into the internet. On the other hand, itā€™s good sheā€™s supposedly supporting a very important movement but I doubt she knows much about it and how this movement started. It couldā€™ve been planted there by her mum to show ā€œyeah look at us weā€™re not racistā€

Iā€™m sure she means well but I was surprised to read that one of the Radfords would actually dare to care, especially a ten year old Tillie who is obviously too sucked into the internet. On the other hand, itā€™s good sheā€™s supposedly supporting a very important movement but I doubt she knows much about it and how this movement started. It couldā€™ve been planted there by her mum to show ā€œyeah look at us weā€™re not racistā€

"All Lives Matter" is a right wing trope which was parroted by the sort of blindly loyal Trump supporters who aligned with various alt right or white supremacist movements in the US.
It is very much a racist slogan used on social media so they can identify like minded people and interact with them.

I'm not saying Tillie understands any of this and I agree with the previous poster who said she's obviously got it from her parents/elders. But it is a real sign that perhaps the politics of the Chavford family are as lacking in deep thought as is their parenting.

Also I don't know how to create a new thread but there is a message saying one needs to be made. Perhaps someone with a lot more of an idea about how the forum operates could do it.

Reactions: 15
I had a drip with my 8th afterwards, had a big pph with my 5th . The drip is standard with loads of babies I think.
Not sure Sue will have more, shes 45 now and dont think it would be easy to concieve, not sure though

Reactions: 2
I think Sue is going to struggle mentally without having another baby. Itā€™s been her way of life now since she was 14. I donā€™t think she knows any different. Once all of the kids are grown up and moved out - Noel and Sue will be retired by then I assume - I think reality will hit them hard.

Reactions: 7
But ā€œall lives matterā€ is racist.

Reactions: 8
With regards to Tillie's accident I don't think there's a major need to speculate how it happened to be honest and doubt their explanation. Whilst we know how unsafe and unsupervised those kids are at times, their explanation of 'she slipped on laminate flooring' is very feasible. Of course you wouldn't normally break your femur in those circumstances, as it's such a strong bone, but Tillie has wearing a mental frame, due to her op on her growth plate in her lower leg. This obviously would of impacted on how she fell and caused unnatural resistance, so I can see how she broke it (I remember them saying at the time that femur breaks were not unheard of while wearing a frame).

So, whilst it's possible she could have been moving in a potentially unsafe way when it happened (perhaps attempting to run/rush?), I can understand how their explanation of slipping on laminate is feasible and there wasn't necessary anything more sinister at play.

I was trying to find a documentary to watch on All4 yesterday and I forgot how many episodes this family did! They grew in numbers really quickly

Reactions: 1
I read somewhere yesterday work was in progress ,scaffolding was up new windows going in and new roof so no time for a sausage surprize at this moment ....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I read somewhere yesterday work was in progress ,scaffolding was up new windows going in and new roof so no time for a sausage surprize at this moment ....
Can't help but think about how many people they are putting at risk when there's no reason it can't be done when it's safer. Especially as all of them have been unwell recently, it would no doubt disrupt all of the. Kids homeschooling aswell.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think they have gone super quiet because one of them is pregnant? If that is the case my bet is on Katie or Mrs Radfraud her self

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think they have gone super quiet because one of them is pregnant? If that is the case my bet is on Katie or Mrs Radfraud her self
While it is entirely possible, I don't think they physically have enough room for another baby, Katie doesn't even have her own room, they already have lots of little ones 5 and under, I just don't think it would be fair on anyone in their family to have another while the young ones are still babies themselves.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.