The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title....
Does anyone else think they have gone super quiet because one of them is pregnant? If that is the case my bet is on Katie or Mrs Radfraud her self
Her friend has a teenage pregnant daughter and I'd put money on sue wanting EXACTLY this. I hope to god not.

Noels dad had a fall as well so they've been dealing with that

Reactions: 2
I watched one of their earlier shows last night. Was when Millie just turned 17 and Sue was pregnant (when isn't she?). You know what, they were watchable as they were still relatively down to earth. It was when they went to Benidorm and Sue got lost getting to the hotel and her and Noel were pissed at eachother and they didn't mind the camera catching their argument or the stress. It was real. They joked around and didn't seem to care what was shown.
Now? They are so false, so fake. So much sponsors and now so bothered about labels and brands. It is a shame they changed. I've not watched their recent vlogs so don't know what has gone on lately, but just wanted to post my thoughts since they were on TV last night.

Reactions: 12
Right on the nose. Katie is pregnant and has been showing for a bit now. Proof? Hickies on her neck in at least two vlogs, and once she started showing which was around November she stopped being shown really. Not sure how they’ll spin another teen pregnancy though.
Wow, just wow. What a way to give a young girl a complex. She does no look pregnant there and that's over 2 months ago. Pregnant bellies continue to grow. In 2 months we have not seen Katie change shape, and she has been shown.

As for the hickie, since when have hickies ever been evidence of pregnancy?!

Also, your profile pic is incredibly creepy! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This all just got weird!!!

I reported that cos even that was too weird for me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That Benidorm argument was shocking, I’m glad Sue showed that she’s not always this happy dizzy lady who never gets angry as her minions think

That Benidorm argument was shocking, I’m glad Sue showed that she’s not always this happy dizzy lady who never gets angry as her minions think
He should of waited she was heavily heavily pregnant anything could of happened

I watched one of their earlier shows last night. Was when Millie just turned 17 and Sue was pregnant (when isn't she?). You know what, they were watchable as they were still relatively down to earth. It was when they went to Benidorm and Sue got lost getting to the hotel and her and Noel were pissed at eachother and they didn't mind the camera catching their argument or the stress. It was real. They joked around and didn't seem to care what was shown.
Now? They are so false, so fake. So much sponsors and now so bothered about labels and brands. It is a shame they changed. I've not watched their recent vlogs so don't know what has gone on lately, but just wanted to post my thoughts since they were on TV last night.
This is it really. Then because you find them false and fake you are instantly jealous 😂

YouTube is hilarious, not a bad comment to be seen. She really believes her own hype, they all do.

Reactions: 4
The Sun always seem to use their insta posts to write their articles. So boring...
That post was overboard (didnt see it only in the quote) but the poster has some points regarding partners in the Radfords' house usually means unprotected sex combined with extreme fertility =pregnancies. I haven't noticed anything with Katie though and I don't think she is pregnant at all she wouldn't have done that dusty job (she shouldn't have anyway..)

Spiller said before that Sue was mad they didn't take that part out of the show and wasn't happy to be portrayed like that (=realistic) at all..noo they never ever fight and everything in that house is roses and unicorns.

Spiller said before that Sue was mad they didn't take that part out of the show and wasn't happy to be portrayed like that (=realistic) at all..noo they never ever fight and everything in that house is roses and unicorns.
Yep, she saw the show before it aired and she wasn’t happy at all, wanted them to take it out because it made them look bad. She was concerned because there was a few sware words in there too.

• Haha
They'd of been buggered if she'd have gone in to labour in that mini bus in the middle of nowhere

• Haha
Reactions: 1
this is the video i have been looking for ,the one when sue got lost following Noel ,i couldn't find it any where yesterday ..... how old is Sophie ,she dresses and acts so young and like Little me said she looked like a cavalier spaniel at Christmas dinner at her mums

I wouldn’t believe all they say about loving it!!

and look what’s been left in vlogs that they are happy to show!!

Wear a seat belt, it’s gonna be messy!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.