The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to do a proper summary? All I've for is they spent thousands on presents for the kids at Christmas. We think they buy presents for content and then return them.

Speculation Sophie and her husband have split up.

Noel had covid and the magic pie shop has been closed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
New vlogs- loving the title of the vlog ā€œbuilding the kids toysā€ just as we said they probably give the toys back! And what the hell- Bonnie hit Phoebe in the face and all Sue can say it Aaaaawwww?! That bloody pissed me off! Why not tell Bonnie off? Oh i forgot she is some next princess that Sue needs dance around her 24/7

Recap-
ā€¢ Noel had COVID and when their isolation was finished Sue decided the kids shouldnā€™t go to school for the remainder of the term- but she can take them shopping & on many walks!
ā€¢ The 0 hygiene Pie factory closed due to the COVID situation and the Radfrauds claiming it was their only income of money- yet they could afford a Ā£180 dress of HeiDIE.
ā€¢ Mountains of presents on christmas day that will never be seen again.
ā€¢ Sueā€™s still reading here so bekind and say hello!
ā€¢ No new announcement for baby #23
ā€¢ Ellie is still taking care of heiDIE & in todayā€™s vlog was feeding her.
ā€¢ Alcoholic Joe has been spotted in the Christmas vlog, but we believe it was just for the sake of the kids!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That latest blog, omg, just omg. We were going to skip everything, but we like to recycle, yeah right. I think your 10 year old would know if you recycled! What on earth are those girls doing to Archie poor lad, they are flipping strangling him. He is going to lose his temper. I know it is not his, but still.

Reactions: 2
Saw Archie on his bike after it had been discussed here. Bonnieā€™s bike had been outside but just put it over the indoor rug.

Reactions: 5
That latest blog, omg, just omg. We were going to skip everything, but we like to recycle, yeah right. I think your 10 year old would know if you recycled! What on earth are those girls doing to Archie poor lad, they are flipping strangling him. He is going to lose his temper. I know it is not his, but still.
Really? Didnt watch but will skip through then. We mentioned so many times how wasteful they are..

Just read in the paper that the Ring was Ā£2000.
Not bad for people struggling while their only income was closed to 2 weeks.

And what a waste on her manly hands.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Nice to see Noel building/spending time with the kids...we won't see that toy of Max's again though-could tell in the vlog Noel didn't want to build it.

Reactions: 5
How old is Heidie? I expect sheā€™s desperately trying to get pregnant. I donā€™t believe this was the last baby. I think they want another boy.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see bratty Hallie shove Phoebe off the back of the bike when she was with Archie? Sorry but I canā€™t stand that child šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My heart was in my mouth all those kids on the bike in the living room they could of toppled into the fire guard so easily

Reactions: 4
Another load of shite. Does that bloody woman never get tired of saying.....itā€™s nice isnā€™t it.....itā€™s really nice ,...I will just show you these,.......I love that coat......itā€™s cool, etc etc, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Millie is as bad these days as well.
Those poor little ones, no hats or gloves and one with their coat open. Itā€™s bitter cold. When one said his ears were hurting and they were red raw with cold she just laughed it off. Bloody idiot. Itā€™s supposed to be the mother looking after the children and making sure they are dressed appropriately, she hasnā€™t a clue.
I wish creepy Noel wouldnā€™t get so close to the camera. Heā€™s bad enough from a distance but ughhh up close heā€™s vile.
They have made it blatantly obvious that they read here because whatever we say they donā€™t do they miraculously end up doing on the next vlog. No minds of their own and no imagination whatsoever.
They had prawn cocktails. I wonder if the kids had already had one. I doubt it very much.

My heart was in my mouth all those kids on the bike in the living room they could of toppled into the fire guard so easily
She doesnā€™t even tell them to get off and ride one at a time, she just bloody laughs.

Nice to see Noel building/spending time with the kids...we won't see that toy of Max's again though-could tell in the vlog Noel didn't want to build it.
It was just vlog material, why buy something the lad couldnā€™t build?

As for the recycling.....what a load of rubbish they spout....excuse the pun.šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Over 20 kids and she still has the baby basically laying down when having porridge shoved in its mouth šŸ™ƒ

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't care how many children the Radfords have. If they feel a skip is necessary after Christmas day then they need to reconsider what they are buying regardless of the cost as they are creating far too much excess waste. They could cut down on waste by buying one big gift for each child and a stocking. It is disgraceful that they create so much waste and definitely do not recycle any of it.

Reactions: 25
Can anyone tell me how old are their 3 oldest kids are? (Chris, Sophie, Chloe) Just wondering when they started to have kids.

Reactions: 1
Why is that baby not sat up whilst being fed? and why did sue allow Hallie and Phoebe to continue to strangle Archie. He was so calm about it too. Poor kid. I know it has been said here before but I genuinely wonder how her older children have survived without serious injuries.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.