The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just found out about this family after speaking with my partner about them.Decided to Google them.

Is it ever mentioned that in today’s world the dad would have been charged for getting her pregnant underage? I just can’t understand why this isn’t mentioned more?

Also maybe it’s just me but the mum almost looks like she isn’t the full shilling.
Ha! I'm relatively new to the Chavford anti-fanbase too mate but they're like a car crash. You know it's wrong to keep staring but you can't look away once you've seen it.
Also yes when I listen to Sue I keep hearing my Grampy's voice "She's only about 18 '6 in the quid "

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seriously think sue is abit slow and noel took advantage of her but in all fairness she should have common sense to close her legs i mean we only see what they want us to see all staged for the £££

Reactions: 8
The followers on youtube really are a scary bunch, as pointed out by other tattlers 😲😲😲😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of these days one of those climbing monkey young children are going to fall and crack their head open. Why would you even consider letting a child balance on a unit edge to clean a sink. They havn’t a brain cell between them!

Reactions: 15
One of these days one of those climbing monkey young children are going to fall and crack their head open. Why would you even consider letting a child balance on a unit edge to clean a sink. They havn’t a brain cell between them!
Looking at their vlogs safety is not a priority for them, not so long ago millie had ophelia in her chair which was balanced on a bar stool. They honestly think there children are invincible.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Looking at their vlogs safety is not a priority for them, not so long ago millie had ophelia in her chair which was balanced on a bar stool. They honestly think there children are invincible.
We never got to know how Tillie broke her femur. No doubt she fell over something, a kid a dog or a pram.

• Sad
  • Wow
I was looking at their vlogs whilst noel was cooking. They have an induction hob, and they stay hot for ages, he was frying some chicken and Hallie was putting her hand on the hob, luckily on a cold ring, but one day those kids are going to get hurt badly. Why would you let your kids walk and climb on food prep areas anyway. If they ever went to the bakery, would they be allowed to do it there? It's unhygenic for one and dangerous.

Reactions: 11
I was looking at their vlogs whilst noel was cooking. They have an induction hob, and they stay hot for ages, he was frying some chicken and Hallie was putting her hand on the hob, luckily on a cold ring, but one day those kids are going to get hurt badly. Why would you let your kids walk and climb on food prep areas anyway. If they ever went to the bakery, would they be allowed to do it there? It's unhygenic for one and dangerous.
Induction hob won't burn, it only is a little hot to touch if the pan has been on that particular place. (I have one and bought it because of this) But completely agree that the kids should not be anywhere near cooking pans full stop, only takes a second for hot oil to splash or spit, the whole family is a major accident waiting to happen😳

I think the sickness bug has traveled around the house, Sue said kate was really poorly with it I also heard her say their video's would be out in March

Reactions: 3
I think the sickness bug has traveled around the house, Sue said kate was really poorly with it I also heard her say their video's would be out in March
Genuinely hope they’re not all ill (as much as I don’t like the way they pimp out the kids I wouldn’t wish them harm). However if there is a sickness bug going round the house I hope none of them go anywhere near the pie shop as pretty sure that would be a bio hazard.

Genuinely hope they’re not all ill (as much as I don’t like the way they pimp out the kids I wouldn’t wish them harm). However if there is a sickness bug going round the house I hope none of them go anywhere near the pie shop as pretty sure that would be a bio hazard.
They go quiet from time to time. Bet she’s sat there laughing at us guessing 🥴
Hi Sue 😘

• Haha
Omg wondering if Noel has made a bugger of them walls he was knocking plaster off and had to get the professionals in .Just wondering lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unsure if any of you tattlers have Tiktok, but Sophie’s daughter Daisy, she’s 9 right? She was dancing to a song as well as lip singing to it and she bloody said “b*tch”. A 9 year old swearing, i wouldn’t be surprised if Hallie and Phoebe start swearing too 😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Unsure if any of you tattlers have Tiktok, but Sophie’s daughter Daisy, she’s 9 right? She was dancing to a song as well as lip singing to it and she bloody said “b*tch”. A 9 year old swearing, i wouldn’t be surprised if Hallie and Phoebe start swearing too 😂

My daughter is 9 next month. No way would I let her listen to that. The clothes are too much for that age too 🤢

Wow she’s the image of sue, poor kid
It’s clearly learnt from and encouraged by Sophie, my 9 year old isn’t allowed to do that either it’s shocking how some children are like mini adults these days

Reactions: 7
It's nice to have a rest from Sue's pointing finger and her scratching herself every two minutes. Also not missing Noel's creepy eyes darting about. I know I have a choice whether to watch it or not but it is strangely addictive 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.