Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Whats really sad is that its those kids who suffer!

Do they ever go to a friends or a birthday party?
Or a club or activity when its just them and a parent?

Genuine question because I find it a struggle. How does she keep on top of immunisations? Opticians? Dental Check ups? Dental appointments considering the amount of crap they eat? Also this would make better vlog content than another birthday or a shopping trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I think social services need to step in with that bed situation. Even IF the boys want to share there should still definitely be a bed for each boy. If the four girls can each have a bed to themselves (and they're all younger) then Oscar, Casper and Archie should all have their own beds. And I've said this before and I'll say it again. I think Sue and Noel should move in the windowless, soulless cupboard room and give the boys their bedroom. Maybe it would stop them from having more babies. They're the ones who wanted all those kids they should be prepared to put first and let them have a proper bedroom and bed each. But Sue and Noel are selfish. Poor boys.
Social services needed to stop in years back when they used to take the handles off of doors at night so the kids couldnt get out of the rooms.
Or when they put a lock and chain on the fridge.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

emmawhu

VIP Member
Whether we like it or not, Covid is out there in society, so it's pointless speculating about how Noel caught it as there really is no way of knowing. Yes their lifestyle doesn't help but he could have just as easily contracted it from the fact he still has to go out to work, he could have got it from one of the kids who got it from school, rather than shopping trips. Not everyone who gets Covid gets it because they've done something wrong. I'm no Radford fan by any means but I don't like that vibe on this thread. Whilst their lifestyle *could* have contributed, it could just be plain bad luck. Any one of us could get Covid, especially those of us still leaving the house to work in the community. It's an unavoidable risk for anyone having to leave their homes right now, for any reason.

That said, I am stunned that they are doing absolutely nothing to avoid it spreading further throughout the household. They are in a more fortunate position than most with all their bedrooms and bathrooms, they could easily isolate symptomatic family members on one level of the house to try and avoid it spreading further. They're usually a fan of musical bedrooms, why on Earth wouldn't you do it when it's a necessity?

Just because they're all isolating together, doesn't mean they should be placing each other at unnecessary risk. What if Noel, Sue, Chloe, Katie, Millie etc (basically all who are 18+) all get it so bad they are all bedridden at the same time? They really haven't thought this through. I cannot believe how laid back about it they all are. If I was their kid's school I wouldn't be happy to welcome them back after just 2 weeks after seeing that blog content and how they're all still freely mixing within the home, despite the positive test. With their lifestyle the virus is definitely going to linger longer in their house than just 2 weeks, it's plain stupidity to carry on as they are. It'll be a domino effect. Even if asymptomatic, the last one to be infected will probably just be infected as the 2 week period comes to an end, long after Noel hopefully recovers. Isolation should end 2 weeks after the infected person first displays symptoms. The only sure fire way to ensure they're not risking bringing the virus back to school and ruining everyone's Christmas is by testing all of them before their return. They'll claim discrimination of course but their household set up is hardly the norm. It's run more like a care home than a family home. It'll be rife with it, symptoms or no symptoms, and there's no way of knowing who has it and who doesn't unless you mass test them all, like you would in a care home environment when Covid sadly gets in.

What a nightmare.

It wouldn't have even occurred to me to wear a mask at home. I'm just being honest. It seems like there is a set of rules then there is another set of rules that people make up and say oh you should be doing this or you should be doing that. I don't want to stick up for them but they are following government advice which does not state that you should wear a mask in your own home.
Then you have the other side of the coin of do they work... Because we've all been wearing masks but here we are in a second wave.
Anyway I'm done with covid talk 😂 let's just hope they manage to keep it contained to their household.
It's common sense to protect your family if there's a positive test within the family home. Whilst masks are not outlined in official guidance, isolating from the rest of the family, where possible, definitely is. It's very possible in a house the size of the Radfords, if they had thought it though (much too late now sadly). Wearing masks in communal areas might not be an official guideline, but it's common sense (as opposed to coughing all over shared surfaces, ala Noel).

It scares me how many people would think nothing of carrying on as normal within the family home, should they test positive. Not everyone can isolate away from the family (single parents, people in small homes etc) but where possible it's the easiest way to protect loved ones.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

emmawhu

VIP Member
Where do all the kids sleep?! I watched a house tour of theirs last night from 2 years ago but I think they all still live at home (as in, the ones who were still living at home when they filmed the house tour)

In the house tour, there was one spare bedroom which she mentioned was going to be for one of the boys. What about all those other kids? 2 of the boys were in a bunk bed in a tiny room and there was 1 room with 4 girls. I just feel sorry for the slightly older ones (let's say secondary school age) having to share with so many. It wouldn't be so bad if it was 2 per room, but 4 per room just feels like no privacy at all.

Does the one with a baby still live at home? I assume she has her own room?

Sorry for all the questions, I follow them on insta but don't watch many YouTube videos but I still can't keep up as I don't know all of their ages and names without checking Wikipedia haha
Yes Millie is still at home and has her own room with Ophelia. I believe Millie has had her own room since she was about 13, quite why she's so privileged?!

Meanwhile they still have the 4 girls in together (ages ranging 10-18... wtf?!), sharing one wardrobe between them. Max and Josh, I believe, are still squished into their cupboard which pretty much just fits a set of bunk beds and nothing else as there's not enough room to swing a cat - they're 12 and 13 ffs not toddlers!

Meanwhile, Oscar, Casper and Archie were kicked out of their slightly larger room, in favour of little favourites Hallie and Phoebe, who finally moved out of the windowless cupboard to share with Bonnie, who had been in with the boys up until then (apparently Heidi will go in there too soon, so back to 4 in there). The precious princesses got new bunk beds, while the 3 boys are now squished into the windowless cupboard, which previously looked tiny for 2 let alone 3. They have new beds too, but only enough for 2 as Casper and Oscar love to share. No thought whatsoever about what they'll do if they suddenly decide one night that they don't want to share a bed anymore (they are 8 and 9 after all!). Imagine not even having a bed to call your own, poor mites. It's one thing choosing to share, it's completely another being forced to continue doing so indefinitely because you don't even have a bed of your own anymore! 😡

• Sad
  • Wow

Little me.

VIP Member
That f...ing woman seriously needs some help. Spending literally hundreds of pounds on Christmas tat. I wouldn’t mind but she has zero taste, absoloute garbage.
They are going to decorate outside with tat as well and then the wind and rain will come and we all know what happened when it was windy. She just has to have !!!!!
Why the hell do they put Christmas trees in the kids bedrooms. There’s barely enough room to sleep and walk round let alone room for bloody trees.
I got, I got, I got,....should have looked for a brain while you were out there as well. Another unnecessary outing of a load of them. Not an essential journey.
Heidie Hi broke a decoration, only because you allowed her to get it you stupid mare.
Mouthy Millie putting her two penneth in as well. She’s like a parrot. I see she got the Christmas Eve box she had been begging for, it looked like a fruit crate to me.
Yet more bloody balloons . So totally unneccesary along with the rest of the rubbish she buys nearly every day!

Coffeeandcroissant

And when bakery was closed due to low hygiene score, for weeks(or months?) that wasn't in the sun right? And they seemed to do really well just like now. I swear the only reason they keep the bakery is 'in case' or just to prove how 'hardworking' they are.

Yes Millie is still at home and has her own room with Ophelia. I believe Millie has had her own room since she was about 13, quite why she's so privileged?!

Meanwhile they still have the 4 girls in together (ages ranging 10-18... wtf?!), sharing one wardrobe between them. Max and Josh, I believe, are still squished into their cupboard which pretty much just fits a set of bunk beds and nothing else as there's not enough room to swing a cat - they're 12 and 13 ffs not toddlers!

Meanwhile, Oscar, Casper and Archie were kicked out of their slightly larger room, in favour of little favourites Hallie and Phoebe, who finally moved out of the windowless cupboard to share with Bonnie, who had been in with the boys up until then (apparently Heidi will go in there too soon, so back to 4 in there). The precious princesses got new bunk beds, while the 3 boys are now squished into the windowless cupboard, which previously looked tiny for 2 let alone 3. They have new beds too, but only enough for 2 as Casper and Oscar love to share. No thought whatsoever about what they'll do if they suddenly decide one night that they don't want to share a bed anymore (they are 8 and 9 after all!). Imagine not even having a bed to call your own, poor mites. It's one thing choosing to share, it's completely another being forced to continue doing so indefinitely because you don't even have a bed of your own anymore! 😡
I think social services need to step in with that bed situation. Even IF the boys want to share there should still definitely be a bed for each boy. If the four girls can each have a bed to themselves (and they're all younger) then Oscar, Casper and Archie should all have their own beds. And I've said this before and I'll say it again. I think Sue and Noel should move in the windowless, soulless cupboard room and give the boys their bedroom. Maybe it would stop them from having more babies. They're the ones who wanted all those kids they should be prepared to put first and let them have a proper bedroom and bed each. But Sue and Noel are selfish. Poor boys.

• Heart

BarkingTree

Secret santa isn't an idea from just one single family, ahem. It's done the world over. Get over yourself, Sue's ex bff who got kicked out of the crew and is now daily stalking her.

I thought the secret santa was the most reasonable vlog they've had, probably all year. It was a fun family activity, each child got their own moment. We didn't have grabby hands. A lot of families do a secret santa (or white elephant) and we all have our own little way of doing it.

• Haha

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
Just watched part 2 of the Xmas day nightmare. Ill save you all the bother. Joe is there because we all mentioned it (although he looked uncomfortable and sat opposite side of table to her)..Sophie promoted her kids to say thanks (finally some manners, well done 👏) the whole video was basically filming people opening expensive presents to show off how much money they have. Oh and filming that they have expensive champagne. One bottle between all those old enough to drink, a thimble for all then 😆 I despise the whole filming of presents, its crass

Last edited:

stinkyonesie

One of the older girls (Millie?) commented that Heidi and Ophelia had received the same toy for Christmas. This is just insane spending for the sake of it. They’re both under 1 year old babies, living in a house with a 2, 3, 4 and 5 year old in it. They don’t need any toys! Maybe a token gift so the older children don’t think Santa left the babies out, but surely they have more toys than you could imagine?

Little me.

VIP Member
It certainly isn’t a northern thing. I detest all these stupid new Christmas ideas. I hope the bloody elf falls off the shelf before too long.
The Christmas Eve boxes in my mind are another stupid thing. Don’t kids get enough on Christmas Day without having these.
Paper plates as per. I wouldn’t mind but over worked Sue has a dishwasher !!!

• Haha

Squarehole

VIP Member
Wtf did I just watch? Talking about the Secret Santa vlog. Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but if my boys got as many presents for their birthday or Christmas as Archie got for Secret Santa, I'd think it was excessive. I personally think one to two presents for a birthday and 2 to 3 presents for Xmas are enough. I don't like kids getting buried in presents. In fact I got so many presents for mine this year from grandparents, godparents etc that I've decided not to give them the ones I got them, but keep them for a bit later. Otherwise it would be excessive and I prefer giving them something during the year instead. I'd hate it if they turned into kids expecting 100 presents.
Is that not part of the magic of Christmas a big pile of presents on Christmas Morning ? Give your gifts let them have their joy, you get to see their little faces and they will have them to play with all year ? They won't automatically turn into horrible children because they got a few extra presents ?

The secret Santa was silly though a week before Christmas ! It should either have been for Christmas day or not bother.

My kids use their pocket money and we take them to buy a small gift for mum, dad, and each other . (£2-£3) They wrap them up and get to put them under the tree for Christmas day and have a gift to give everyone. They have loved doing it the last few years and I feel it makes Christmas about giving as well as receiving and they get joy from it. Some of their picks have been funny too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

MadamMim

Yeah she’s a teen mum, had a baby to try and get famous off the ‘teen mom’ trend, she’s also talking about baby number 2 and sperm donors when she doesn’t even pay attention to the kid she has now, shame these people can’t just be happy with what they have instead of desperately wanting more.
Millie and Mia have things in common, they both wanted kids (maybe) for the fame and I feel like they inspire each other. Mia may inspire Millie to do vlogs and Mia wants the publicity that Millie has.

The tree in the insta stories looks vile😫 ice skates on a Christmas tree????
Considering how much they spent on the tree, yes it looks awfully shit. Why have they put massive cardboard cut out baubles on there that cover big parts of the tree

7D315365-9961-4E05-A3B4-96C0F5A1C335.png

Oh boy😂🤦‍♀️ What’s going on at the top? It looks like huckleberry finn’s hat ffs. And the ice skates🤦‍♀️ None of you can skate so why are you making it look like you or your kids have any sort of hobby other than eating junk and gaming

• Haha
  • Wow

Little me.

VIP Member
Why would you allow random strangers to send your children parcels. They could contain anything. It’s not as though they open them first to check the contents. May be sweets from a creepy pervert posing as Pauline. Ugggghhhhh.

BarkingTree

I can't believe how little they care for their kids. Noel is sitting in the kitchen with kids wandering in and out talking about his positive covid test. He should be wearing a mask the entire day in that house. He needs to be isolating in his own room. Same with the other kids showing symptoms. Looks like they've basically decided to just let everyone in the house get it. It's unthinkable. I have a child right now awaiting covid results and it's really hard. They just want to play in between the misery they feel but they have to keep their mask on and I'm doing my best to keep them separate from the other kids.

• Heart

Little me.

VIP Member
Brag Brag Brag, yet again. No wonder the kids are all hyper when Sue is constantly screeching like a child. I couldn’t care less what Sophie wears but the outfit on Christmas Day made her look positively ridiculous. Bless her she thought she looked amazing...( not)By the way Noel needs to teach Chloe to fry eggs!!!!!!

Also why would you advertise the fact you have a 5k watch on social media especially when you live in a fairly rough area. Fucking idiots.

Sue is a habitual liar.Three weeks ago she was saying how they would struggle with Creepy Noel being off work and now she’s spending 5k on a watch. They must think we are as thick as they are !

Last edited:
  • Wow