Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is she that ignorant that she’s more worried about the kids getting it than her husband actually having it? He’s a lot more likely to have complications than any child, judging by all the science and statistics. I wouldn’t be surprised if the children already have it and are just asymptomatic.
In her shoes I'd be more worried about the kids getting it, if they do it'll be 2023 before they can go back to school by the time they've all isolated!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Good Egg

VIP Member
I’m actually really cross. Regardless of how many kids if they have symptoms they should isolate... he is positive and is spreading covid germs in the communal area. They have a basement. With separate bathroom. More than other families - use that. Same with the older kids with symptoms too. They should all be in the basement. Food left at the top of the stairs.
It isn’t good enough. The kids could be asymptotic BUT can still spread the disease.

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
Sophie made a comment on the vlog about wanting a new kitchen...then said she was joking, but I don't think she was. I know she lives alone and works away from the radfrauds magic pie shop, but I'm sure when she sees her other siblings getting new cars etc, she must feel some resentment. Especially when someone mentioned that they lent chloe the money for a boob job but refused sophie 😏 the MK bag they bought her is in the outlet shop too...

They've gone very quiet about Noel testing positive - they've only announced it on the pie site because they had to. They can't want their fans to know. I hope the kids don't get it.
Absolutely hoping kids are all well and stay well. Seems bitterly ironic though that Noel, who barely seems to leave the house except for work (not shopping trips) is the one who’s contracted the virus. Even more so because if he gets ill, that whole household will come to a grinding halt. For all I think about them as a couple, he is definitely the “do-er” in that house and I think the whole structure of the household will collapse if he isn’t able to hold it together. Plus he does the vlogs and that’s their income 🤷‍♀️

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
If they “only” spent £500 per child, that would be more than £10,000 in total and, having watched the video, I am pretty sure some of the children had more than £500 spent on them.

• Wow

Sp20191

VIP Member
Why on earth do those little children run about all the time with nothing on their feet and Tillie is wearing Wellies indoors. It’s an obvious sign to me that they aren’t getting the care and nurture they require. Sue’s more interested in pretending to be the best mother yet and ramming a camera in their faces.
do you mean nothing on their feet...whilst indoors?!
Isn’t that normal?!

kat101

Tillie? She was used frequently now I'm worried about her she is SO thin is scary and she's so so quiet and miserable looking.
She's served her purpose for the vlogs now she's been abandoned!

• Sad

emmawhu

VIP Member
New title suggestion:-

The extravagant purchases are never ending, even their fans are starting to question their spending

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
I'm only just watching the latest vlog and had to turn it off in anger. Those bloody advent calendars! In a year when so many families are struggling just to buy necessities this family is showing off that their kids are probably getting more on Dec 1st than a lot of kids will get on Christmas day 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Sad

kizzy

VIP Member
Did anyone notice when they were making the cheesecake how she wiped the boys mouth out with an antibac surface wipe, she went right inside his mouth, disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sick

Squarehole

VIP Member
do you mean nothing on their feet...whilst indoors?!
Isn’t that normal?!
Yes my toddler hates socks. Every morning I put them on his feet and within 5 mins he has whipped them off. At school run time I either need to start getting ready with enough time to search for said socks or get a second (or third pair) from the drawer.

The wellies I wondered were they new and that's why she had them on ? Those both seemed normal kid things to me.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Millie had issues at school and was suspended numerous times for bad behaviour, Sue used to rant about it on facebook when her account was public. Of course the fans used to say that the teachers were jealous of the family so were picking on her because of that :unsure:
Jealous people everywhere! Can’t escape them nowadays if you are a Radford 🥴🥴🙄

• Haha

Pixie111

Noel should really be isolating in a room by himself to try and not spread it to everyone else...

Reactions: 13

Little me.

VIP Member
What an absoloute fucking waste of money. How tacky that garden is. Sue kept repeating” I didn’t think they would be that big” (the reindeers). Ha ha Creepy Noel was gobsmacked the reindeer needed building. What an idiot. Did he think they would be curled up asleep in the bottom of the box.
This couples behaviour is disgusting. Thousands of people will be struggling this Christmas and they are flaunting their vulgar newfound wealth. We havn’t forgotten you sharing a box of fish fingers though have we?
All these idiots that seem to think they are their “besties” and send gifts would be far more respected if they gave to their local charities. If they have money to burn give it to somebody who needs it and will appreciate it not these idiotic CHAVS !!!!

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Didnt we mention it would be nice for her to donate some toys.

Its like a puppet with tattle pulling the strings.