Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little me.

VIP Member
The more I see, the more angry I become. Bragging again about another free “Christmas” blanket. Companies providing all this pointless shit that as we know will all end up in landfill.
Where the hell are they going to store all their new Christmas tat after Christmas. Will that be discarded to the skip.
Fur collared coats and no knickers yet again.

Reactions: 1

Coffeeandcroissant

On the hair problem; I have seen many women losing hair as a result of hormonal changes, pregnancy is one of them. Sometimes it grows back once your hormones settles, sometimes it doesn't. But when you never ever leave enough gap between kids for your body to recover and you multiply it by 22 then there you have it, thinning hair.
She had really thick hair on her photo as a "baby mom" if i remember right(she looks there like an 8 year old).
So she repeatedly did this against her body and is very lucky that the only problem she has is her thinner hair,(she could have all the problems caused by pregnancy hormones like varicose veins gallstones blood clots..) I can understand why she doesn't like dying it though as when you do, you always see more hair falling out ,obviously the chemicals are not doing a favour.

BarkingTree

It’s naive of you to think that he wouldn’t be dragged into the spotlight. We know nothing about him so cannot say that he wants nothing to do with his child (unless you have information to the contrary of this).
He’s not “obviously a POS” which is more suggestive of your own experience.
You're right. I was relying on what the crazed one said about him (though I see her story has changed again) that he wants nothing to do with the baby. It was dumb of me to consider the crazed one could ever be truthful. Everyone in the Radford orbit seems to be insane and a liar.

why do all your posts have to be so passive aggressive? You seem a huge Radford fan
Lol, you haven't read many of my posts, then.

misslayla123

That household could potentially bring the whole school down! I bet the other parents at school despair of the Radfords!
Yep it most probably will do, for Aimee’s year. As soon as one person gets it in the school year, the school has to close (unless this is only my daughters school) And as Noel didn’t get a test before, Aimee could be carrying it & spreading it for far longer. I believe if the other kids test positive their academic year won’t shut as they have been isolating.

Tricham

Chatty Member
I would not thank anyone who bought me a hoover for Christmas. That's not a gift it's a house essential !

If they can afford to buy a hot tub they can afford a new shark hoover.
When she was opening it, I did think to myself, it would be funny if it was a hoover. Then remembered we actually asked for a Dyson from our MIL when we were new home owners. Hoovers make good gifts to those who want/need one, especially as they are expensive!

Purplebanana

To be fair to them when they used the minibus they parked in exactly the same place as the new car, it would take a really pathetic person to want to use their child's grave to show off a car.
I agree the way we park at my sons grave the car has to be in the same position as theirs so I really doubt it’s pre planned.

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Oh hello! What’s this here..... you can slap me round the chops with a wet fish for being so late to the party (social distance observed) but reading this I take it this lot have a uTube channel like my beloved Inghams... I am an IFam girl!
I never knew, I have only ever seen their TV programme ‘specials’ I kept seeing their names on the other thread so thought I would have a nosey and found you all here......so tell me, are they friends with my lot? And is their channel worth a catch up?
May I suggest doing some research into Chris Ingham 🥴🥴
The Radford’s are problematic but I don’t think they come close to the Ingham shitshow.

MadamMim

I really don’t think Heidie will be her last, she is already becoming irrelevant. I still can’t sink into the fact shes bloody popped out 22 kids, 22!!!! 100% none of the kids emotional needs are being met, yes they get loads of presents and stuff, but the little things count too. Like going to see the fireworks, or tucking your kid in and reading them a story. It’s simply not possible, no wonder Ellie, Katie and Aimee always has a bloody kid in their arms Sue can’t take care of them.
Heidie wasn’t enough of a grand finale. She was pushed to the side and didn’t get enough freebies from her. She’ll probably do some kind of medical ivf or get a surrogate to have another.

User13

Only Sophie telling young fans that the elf's aren't "magic" and it's the parents/family who do it! Let's hope none of them follow her on Instagram! And the radfords have done it too!🤭

• Angry

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Believe Me i Have been following that shower of shite since I had the Misfortune to read about him while I was in Florida funnily enough - my interest peeked as I knew their name from my young granddaughter who I knew liked to watch them, she was soon ripped off their channel, and I have been an avid hater ever since, It was the Radcliffe lot I didn’t know had a channel
Ah I misread your initial post and thought you were a fan 😂 Radford’s vlogs are possibly the worst you’ll watch. Awful quality, everyone talking over everyone, Sue starting every single clip with “so”, the most robotic sponsored content ever. Wouldn’t waste my time if I were you 😂