Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkygirlz

Anyone else think that house was really quiet for the amount of people who are staying home?

I mean there is alot of them that are all home because of quarentine and none of them smelt any burning? Why dont they have decent smoke detectors? Mine go off when I burn toast!
Any why are those little kids upstairs without supervision for that long that they can do this?
What video was it were they burnt the carpet?

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure they are hand painted. There’s a huge trend on Instagram and tiktok right now for hand painted custom Air Force
Those ones are a transfer, I have seen them in a bigger size by another seller, exactly the same.

Some of the painted ones are really cool, even the hydrodip ones. but when they are stickers and rhinestones, its tacky!

kaki

Are Chris and Nicole in any of the older videos? I don't think I've ever seen them.
chris and his daughter were in one (at least) last year(?) i don’t think they live as close as sophie because they got the train to meet them from what i remember. sue made a comment saying she doesn’t know why people think she doesn’t like nicole they apparently do see each other frequently.

Shinealight

VIP Member
She revealed on a Kids and Counting episode that her birth name was Catherine.

I agree that I've always felt it the other way round though, Noel seems to get emotional when talking about it whereas Sue just seems quite bitter about it all.

Tracing family is a very personal thing. I agree that both probably need therapy of some sort to deal with the clear lasting emotional effects, but only they can decide whether tracing birth family is the right choice for them.
Oh I hadn’t realised that they were both adopted.
I thought it was just Sue.

MadamMim

Just tried to watch the latest vlog - it was terrible. I skipped through it in about 30 seconds, the noise was unbearable. It's such lazy vlogging. They don't seem to plan what they're going to do or say, I think they literally just pick up the camera and start gabbling (usually to each other) Surely their fans are getting bored now.
Yeah plus the unatural ads that are no where near their level of intelligence. I think they know this which is why they feel the need to do things like spend a lot and do random shit just so they have something to show. I’m sure she realises the more drastic things like pregnancies are what brings in views but she’s late to the game as she only started YouTube a year ago

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I dunno, Noel actually did sleep with a young girl. Chris only allegedly did it but thats a whole other thread.
Very true very true. They’ve had a lot of scandals to follow though as well. I just really dislike them but yeah, a whole different thread 😅
The Radford’s are far far from innocent.

misslayla123

How Sue was explaining in the last vlog "maybe we get a bigger wardrobe" and someone(Tillie?) Is very messy. Sue you put 3 teenagers and a 10 year old . In an average sized bedroom, all girls means usually clothes and accessories galore ffs how on earth they should not be messy? And that wardrobe would fit 2 max.. also she was bragging about Katies calendar how luvly it was..clearly as Katie hasnt opened it and u never saw her with makeup except for prom or when Chloe wanted to practice..
And Chloes nails. Ok long fake nails r not my thing and I dont care about the style(dodgy) but I hope she wont pick up babies with those talons!! Maybe she got them so she doesn't have to 🤣
Haha yes i’m not a fan of the nails too! But i believe it’s a teenage thing lol, my daughter got them done, cost me bloody £25! I believe all the teen girls in the radford house got them done too, what’s that £100 on acrylic nails 😂

Or it may just be overly expensive where I live lol

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Chris and Noel have a lot in common and there have been a few baby and me blankets featured. So I think they have spoken.

someone recently also said that the rads are also following another family with the same letter!
Thanks for coming back, I wonder why my comment has a report edit and delete choice? Any idea as others don’t

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I doubt she's putting the trainers on the baby. Looks like they were gifted and she was just doing the usual thing of thanking the sponsor. These sorts of things tend to signal others that you'll be doing advertising if they send you their product so more people send more products.
They won’t fit her for months.