Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadamMim

Now they’re blasting out cheesy Christmas music while putting decorations up. If I was the neighbour id he so pissed like seriously what the fuck are you playing at, turn that shit off

I wonder if she had some kind of PND with the last couple.
Because her behavior has changed.

Also I think there is so much pressure on her now, normal parenting, cleaning the house, vlogging, insta and TV shows. And listening to people picking apart everything that she says, does and posts.
She seams very stressed.
If that’s the case she needs to take a break from it all. Depression can be so destructive within families and her kids all need her to be their mum first and foremost. I hope if this is the case she seeks help and gets the support she needs.

I read some of the comments on YouTube under the video and the ring seems to get mentioned quite a bit. I won’t watch the video but has anyone got a picture of it? I’m imagining something huge that screams “look we’ve made it” 😆

Sarzzz

Where does she get her taste from?

The tacky christmas tree, with the ugly weird boots. Nothing matches and it looks like an Elf threw up all over it. And piles of tack and crap everywhere. less is more and all that!
Paired with the ugly wallpaper and the filthy rugs that dont match.

Then she puts on those frumpy jumpers, the latest pink offering is a triumph.
I absolutely HATE that wallpaper

Kingbin

VIP Member
This is true, you can buy some really plain pieces that look 100% better than the ott stuff.
The problem with things like this is that they go out of fashion very quickly, I don’t really know anyone who still wears moncler any more, they have moved on.
Most people won’t wear Canadian goose now either, between the animal cruelty and it’s just so 2 years ago.

where as something like Barbour is timeless.
It’s all about the Barbour! Let’s face it. They are just tinks with a few extra quid. Sue you can’t buy class !! 👍

I don’t watch the videos largely cos I can’t stand Sue’s voice but also cos I don’t want to add to their YouTube income (although not sure my 5p they’d get for my view is going to impact them at all 🤣)
That said I do read some of the fb comments when they post them and it’s quite significant the amount of people that know so much about them. Kind of like people get attached to characters in a soap, they’ve got fierce defenders who won’t hear a single criticism of the family.
Sorry completely off hairdryer-gate there. As you were 😆

Franchesca95

These aren’t the rules at my daughters school. They only isolate their closest friends unless there is multiple cases then they will isolate their class.
Yes schools near me are apparently watching CCTV to see who the child has been in direct contact with, they arent even isolating the whole class if they haven't been near the infected person they can come in!

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Ah I misread your initial post and thought you were a fan 😂 Radford’s vlogs are possibly the worst you’ll watch. Awful quality, everyone talking over everyone, Sue starting every single clip with “so”, the most robotic sponsored content ever. Wouldn’t waste my time if I were you 😂
To be fair Chris can edit, they have content and personality.
Not a far at all, I despise most family vloggers and the ones that I know and have had personal interaction with have far too many skeletons in their closets to be putting their lives online,

It’s pointless on your behalf. Just makes you look like you are taking digs at certain Tattlers!! Not cool!!!
I just have them on ignore, its their problem not mine.
They are welcome to do the same thing.

BarkingTree

My child has never meet her father he’s a prick.! But I wouldn’t go posting about his loss.!!
Ok, good for you? You still think her father's a prick. Are you salty or something lol?
Personally I respect my children's privacy and don't post anything about them online. That's obviously not the case with everyone.