Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadamMim

millie endorsing mia jeal 🤢🤢 if you don’t know who she is, check out her thread on here and you’d be disgusted
I know Mia Jeal what did she say?

millie endorsing mia jeal 🤢🤢 if you don’t know who she is, check out her thread on here and you’d be disgusted
Ah I see she put her Mum tum on her story, what’s the problem with that? I found out about Mia in her pregnancy story before Mabel was born, she seemed nice and mature but she annoyed me for some reason

Reactions: 1

kat101

Thanks all!! It is so hard to keep up. I don't think 10-18 year olds should be sharing!
I've just gone back to the old house tour and you're right....there is no window :O

And this was filmed over 2 years ago, so why has Chloe still got a bedroom AND a make up room?! Especially when so many are sharing.

Also I watched the Q and A not long back. Do you think she really is done with kids?
I

always thought that they swapped bedrooms etc round when they were pregnant again....

I think they're going to struggle to keep viewers if she isn't as their vlogs are SO boring 😴

misslayla123

These aren’t the rules at my daughters school. They only isolate their closest friends unless there is multiple cases then they will isolate their class.
Oh wow, i believe because in secondary school you do not have classes, the kids stay in year group bubbles therefore if someone in the bubble has it they have to isolate. Great idea though, unsure if this is the same for the radfords though, hope not otherwise they will bloody shut the whole school down lol

MadamMim

The last video was supposed to be about the Christmas food shop and they didn’t even show any of it. Chloe’s nails look like she bought a beginner acrylic kit off eBay and did it herself, the acrylic looked too big it was almost wrapping around her whole finger. Sue was so obviously telling the kids to say “it’s for charity” off camera when inside they just wanted to rip those boxes open.

77AE95A4-4828-4889-B0E9-B3B2A750CDD1.jpeg
A “sweet girl” who slapped her dog on camera

BarkingTree

Just to clear things up what she said was true. She wasn’t trying to be part of her “orbit” why would anyone actually want anything to do with those crettins? You need to make your mind up! One minute you are actively defending them, next running them into the ground, it’s laughable. There’s been some rather suspicious goings on of late (well a couple of weeks ago) why wouldn’t she get pissed off? If someone who’s not been seen since had a username with your street address?! That’s seriously creepy! I’m certainly no part of anyone’s “orbit” 😂 In fact I’m enjoying this thread just now it WAS going well 😩
There is no mind to make up. One can express honesty at the same time they are criticizing. There's no need to lie. Like I tell kids, dishonesty is so fucking shitty (well, obviously I use better language lol). Sometimes criticism can be dishonest. Sometimes parts of a conversation can be dishonest.

The point has been made. The crazed one frequently discusses her relationship with Sue. We've all seen the evidence. I'm obviously not talking about you because you don't mention your relationship with Sue every other page.

You should change your name to SpeakerOfTruth 😂😂 Sorry not to get involved but we all know Sue obviously reads here, she knows certain members are old friends of hers... I bet she is LOVING the fact that the 'old friends' constantly post about her while she seems to not have a care in the world. Your just making her feel more important than she is. 🙋🏻‍♀️ No offence to anyone ... Happy Christmas 🙌🎄
I could see that Sue absolutely thrives off the fact that she's got an ex friend spending all her days talking about her. She loves attention but seems to especially love negative attention. It makes her feel like some sort of martyr and she can rile up her minions which gives her more attention and more of a high and it's a never ending cycle.

Little me.

VIP Member
FFS. Who the hell do they think they are with that bloody garland round the door. It’s not as though they ever have any visitors other than their kids. At least they have had the scratty door painted. Bragging again, it’s probably gifted as will be all those little soft toy dogs they are promoting. There are an awful lot of dogs already in that house.

Little me.

VIP Member
All the kids including the grandchildren seem to have the same scrawny hair. They all look like they need a good haircut and why the hell does Sue have to be touching all the younger girls hair all the time?

Purplebanana

Can you imagine how long covid could potentially last in that household? I hope they're taking precautions and he's doing his best to isolate away from everyone. It only takes on of them coming down with it every few days and their house could be isolating for weeks on end 😳
Bizarrely they wouldn’t need to if they get it during the 2 week period only that person has to extend their isolation. Makes no sense to me but that’s on the government guidelines. Would only be a problem if they got it after the 2 week isolation period.

kat101

We all know there will be a mahoosive pile of presents on christmas day - where the hell are they hiding them? I still think there has to be an unseen (locked) room in that house somewhere.
They probably have a lock up separately.

LindaaLouu

Literally everyone shouted at Bonnie for her to move in the new vlog... i get that the kids shouldn’t interrupt the other kids present opening but i’m sure Noel wouldn’t mind his little 1-year old daughter helping him... gosh

Literally everyone shouted at Bonnie for her to move in the new vlog... i get that the kids shouldn’t interrupt the other kids present opening but i’m sure Noel wouldn’t mind his little 1-year old daughter helping him
shes 2

There's another large family who-cannot-be-named with a fan page set up by a young girl and they always thank her and encourage people to follow her 😯

Ailia

Chatty Member
This has happened alot recently, its a gossip site and this thread is pretty tame compared to say the ingham one or Radford threads on other forums.
Yeah I’ve read the Ingham one and that’s pretty savage 😂 I just think it’s a bit hypocritical for people to be annoyed at my comments about Sue’s hair while also commenting on a thread titled ‘her womb is a deflated balloon’ (I’m not dissing the thread name either btw) how come we can’t comment on hair but can comment about another area of the body?

BTW, about Sue and her hair colour. What is the big deal? Sure, it needs dyed, but hardly the end of the world. There jusr seems to be a fixation with her hair colour or the condition of it. (Unless she is waiting for someone to offer to do it for her of course) but really, I dont see why it is mentioned so much as doesn't seem worth getting talked about to that extent tbh?
Honestly there is no big deal, I made a joke and people got offended so I explained and apologised 🤷🏼‍♀️ It really isn’t worth talking about tbh 😂 there are bigger problems