Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
If Daniel gets it, it will likely impact his RAF application as they are quite strict on medical requirements if you've had a positive test result but i doubt they care about that, they will likely bring the full clang down to Halton to infect all the recruits on his start date
I believe that people in the RAF are quarantined for 2 weeks and tested before they start anything. The army did it for a friends husband while on a course.

Reactions: 1
Back to the days with the purple kitchen with the drawers hanging off 😂😂 The money won’t last forever. Without her reproducing again they will soon become irrelevant
Hi Sue!!! 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
I’m calling it that they’re already planning a trip to an IVF clinic abroad and next pregnancy announcement will be twins! 😂

• Haha

Kingbin

VIP Member
45 is a normal cut off age for fertility, in fact 40 is quite usual. You do have the occasional person who has an unassisted baby post 45, but it is unusual. I agree if she doesn’t have anymore it isn’t choice it is Mother Nature saying enough . You are born with all the eggs you will have. I sometimes think that a cell that became my daughter was inside my mum, who died before she was born.
Early 40s is perfectly fine but 45 she will struggle. There again maybe she will surprise us all 😩🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Little me.

VIP Member
Sue’s hair is awful anyway, when her roots grow out it looks like she’s laid down on a football pitch and they’ve repainted the white lines. In the last lockdown they were awful, you wouldn’t think she lives with several teenage girls who like to make themselves look ‘nice’
Silk purse and Sows ear comes to mind.

Loopy83

VIP Member
And they will "need" a skip for Christmas according to Millie, that much rubbish they have...this should make them think honestly..they already have like 8 bins if thats not enough then think about using gift bags to reuse again or only wrap little ones gifts..I always tought wrapping paper is money thrown in the bin (and I am not a zero waste person at all but trying to at least recycle what I can)

So true. Ive bought recyclable wrapping paper this year. Cant bear the thought of all the rubbish they produce!

So catching up did she leave Heidi alone in the front room.? I see Millie also doing it laying the babies on just carpet they couldn’t blag a free playmat or even a blanket would do all the feet and dogs running around on that carpet.!!! Nice to see the little ones helping out instead of just the big girls.! See Alfie been upgraded to a straw cup 😂 max is his name I don’t think I have ever seen him before

Noel and sue bed bet that poor things seen a few good old baby making sessions if olny if it could talk please someone do a tik Tok 😂
Alfie is actually the name of their stillborn son.

misslayla123

Literally everyone shouted at Bonnie for her to move in the new vlog... i get that the kids shouldn’t interrupt the other kids present opening but i’m sure Noel wouldn’t mind his little 1-year old daughter helping him... gosh

Literally everyone shouted at Bonnie for her to move in the new vlog... i get that the kids shouldn’t interrupt the other kids present opening but i’m sure Noel wouldn’t mind his little 1-year old daughter helping him

Literally everyone shouted at Bonnie for her to move in the new vlog... i get that the kids shouldn’t interrupt the other kids present opening but i’m sure Noel wouldn’t mind his little 1-year old daughter helping him... gosh

misslayla123

Can I just ask. What in hells name is Sophie wearing? I’m all for expressing your own style but...........😩😩😩😩😩
Just about to say the same thing! Looks like a 15 year old 😂

Having a hard time identifying the one of the Left? I know katie is on the right, but isn’t morecambe in tier 3, meaning only 3 households can join together? And i’m sure Chris was over, so was Sophie so isn’t that three?

Attachments

Little me.

VIP Member
You isolate for 10 days if your test is positive. People who have been in contact with you isolate for 14 days.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
To be fair to them when they used the minibus they parked in exactly the same place as the new car, it would take a really pathetic person to want to use their child's grave to show off a car.
But they could have zoomed the pic in a bit more so it was more the grave and less the car.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Nah. It’ll come in time. I think next year. Can’t see her accepting LARC like the coil or implant. If she’s still having regular periods there is a chance 🤢🤢😩😩

Is Chloe the only person who has gone to university before? Just curious :)
Yeah. Look what happened though. In chloe’s defence she comes across as one if not the only level headed one

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
Ok, good for you? You still think her father's a prick. Are you salty or something lol?
Personally I respect my children's privacy and don't post anything about them online. That's obviously not the case with everyone.
Not salty at all I don’t think if they wants to know they should be mentioned and published online I’ve never posted about my ex moron.! like she does but that’s not the case for everyone