Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little me.

VIP Member
Exactly this. Instead of asking constantly for themselves for jumpers and boxes and stuff for the kids rooms, why not do a present drive where they focus on a section of their community and help them? They could do SO much. Whether we agree or not, people ARE influenced by them and they would up their PR ratings a hundred fold (even with non believers like us lot 🤣)
They wouldn’t with me.

Purplebanana

Going back to the trainers.
I dont understand why you would buy fresh creps, which are about £40 and put ugly butterfly stickers on them. To store them for about a year until they fit.
I’m pretty sure they are hand painted. There’s a huge trend on Instagram and tiktok right now for hand painted custom Air Force

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Daisy’s body language actually concerns me and I’m not sure why?

She doesn’t interact with Noel at all and I rewatched last years Christmas vlog and Daisy said she “feels sick”

Something doesn’t feel right or look right there ans I actually feel concerned 😟
Honestly, I saw a little girl who is mildly autistic.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Mia has been known to neglect her baby, it’s not really about what the post is but the fact that Millie shared Mia’s post, especially when Mia commented on Millies name reveal saying she liked that name but it’s too popular now (aka making it all about her).
Is she one of the teen mums?
Sue follows them too, but it kinda fits to be fair.

Little me.

VIP Member
I was told they split before last Christmas, I know someone said he was i a vlog but I dont think it was him.
He was in the Christmas Day vlog but that doesn’t mean they are still together. They would never tell anybody because they want to appear to have a perfect life. Far from it........ They are having themselves on.

Asgyui

VIP Member
Just about to say the same thing! Looks like a 15 year old 😂

Having a hard time identifying the one of the Left? I know katie is on the right, but isn’t morecambe in tier 3, meaning only 3 households can join together? And i’m sure Chris was over, so was Sophie so isn’t that three?
is it Daniels or Jacks girlfriend?

Everything had some sort of well known brand on.. Proper winds me up. Must have spent THOUSANDS on all those presents.

Nice to see one of the boys (I can't tell you who it was because the middle aged boys all look the same to me but it was the one who unwrapped a microscope) actually saying thank you for his present.

She (Millie) seems very strange about possession of Ophelia. ALWAYS seems to be holding her.. Never see anyone else holding her.
Was the microscope boy the same boy who got the Animal Crossing switch? I also struggle to tell them apart! He stuck out to me as the others who got the fortnite ones seemed to toss their switches aside but he seemed so genuinely thrilled with his.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Now that they've read about it here they will start 😆

I don't really see a problem with it. This is a business, these are people's jobs. We don't tell people not to take a second job when they already make ok money at their first. Or not to request a pay raise when they already make decent money at their level. So why the hatred for adding additional aspects to their business when it's social media? I don't sign up for anyone's patreon because we choose to spend our money elsewhere, and I think everyone can easily make the same decision.
Yes everyone’s capable of making their own minds up when it comes to donating/spending their hard earned cash. The whole big family Pateron thing just makes me feel uneasy 🤷🏼‍♀️
They may as well set up a Go fund me!!!

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Oh hello! What’s this here..... you can slap me round the chops with a wet fish for being so late to the party (social distance observed) but reading this I take it this lot have a uTube channel like my beloved Inghams... I am an IFam girl!
I never knew, I have only ever seen their TV programme ‘specials’ I kept seeing their names on the other thread so thought I would have a nosey and found you all here......so tell me, are they friends with my lot? And is their channel worth a catch up?