The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you thought Chloé Meadows #ad for cleaning was the basement, then Courtney has gone full on sewer...... 😂 I won't bore you on the main points but she didn't even switch the washing machine on.....
---

All the flights are somehow classed as business expenses. She has a accountant to wangle it for her.

Most people in Dubai with any sort of reasonable career earn a 6 figure salary. 80k is very low. My friend is a teacher and earnt the equivalent £150,000 last year - tax free. The issue is paying tax when you return to the UK..... 😂
Oh yeah absolutely. I’m just meaning that would be a bare minimum she would make. It would be a very small percentage of her income to buy a few designer items. People seem confused as to how she would afford real items. My point is just that she will do so comfortably. There are certainly people earning a lot less who treat themselves to designer items

Reactions: 7
Just watching Celebrity Gogglebox and Kate Wright and Rio on there. It must be a tad grating for Dan Edgar watching this from his current abode of Arg’s box room.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not just harry it’s all of them. I genuinely feel the whole of Essex don’t know the difference! Sorry if I offend any of you lot but seriously why do they ALL write HES???? Drives me nuts!
Also they say 'youse' every minute.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t bloody stand Kate Wright. Never known someone to be able to forge a career based off of moaning !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There’s so much better stuff to watch on TV. I wouldn’t bother wasting my time with Towie now. Same old rubbish drama, with the same boring altered faces.

Reactions: 3
Amber has put out an obvious pre-record Insta reel at 7pm on a makeup look - she's going for "some lunch with the "girls".

Previous post was of Sunday lunch with Jessy and Brad..... 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
Totally behind on this thread as been on holiday but chloes story asking for a handy man , tell Jack to bloody do it , he does nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I loved Ascot. Remember Angel from Ascot popped up on towie a few years back? Whatever happened to Leah? Anyone know? She just seems to have disapeared

Reactions: 8
I loved Ascot. Remember Angel from Ascot popped up on towie a few years back? Whatever happened to Leah? Anyone know? She just seems to have disapeared
Leah was on Instagram until recently. She's had a lot of work done and looks completely different.

Reactions: 2
Watching old TOWIE from 2019 and it always shocks me how much of a horrible hard faced jealous bastard that Kelsey was. She really had a hard-on for destroying Chloe Brockett who was her supposed childhood bestfriend.

I think at the time because she was a bit challenged looking I never seen her as an outright witch but she was actually the ringleader. God love her she thought she was going to be the beauty and then Ella goes and has a major glow up between seasons.

TOWIE died a death during Covid. It should have stopped after Brockett and cos 2nd series. It died off here.

Reactions: 8