The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a typo?
Worded poorly. I mean she's been unfair to him. She finds him very difficult to manage. Her parents can do better. Polly is her 'perfect princess'. There's not much she can say about him as from what I've seen she's embarrassed although clearly loves him and is affectionate .

His dad does alot, her parents also.
She may not be bothered about what he thinks in the future as he doesn't currently and highly likely won't have the concept in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Worded poorly. I mean she's been unfair to him. She finds him very difficult to manage. Her parents can do better. Polly is her 'perfect princess'. There's not much she can say about him as from what I've seen she's embarrassed although clearly loves him and is affectionate .

His dad does alot, her parents also.
She may not be bothered about what he thinks in the future as he doesn't currently and highly likely won't have the concept in the future.
Does he spend his time 50:50 with Amy and his Dad?

I understand maybe his dad doesn't want any mention of his child online but could you imagine how much she could advocate for Autism Awareness. I just hope he is included in family photographs in her home at least 😓

Reactions: 10
I understand maybe his dad doesn't want any mention of his child online but could you imagine how much she could advocate for Autism Awareness. I just hope he is included in family photographs in her home at least 😓
His autism is probably the reason he isn’t in these family pictures, even if he’s blurred out etc to post online, he might not cooperate. But Amy still doesn’t need to pretend he doesn’t exist and she’s selfish for having more kids if she can’t cope with him. I know it’s not easy and feel for her in that sense but don’t add more kids into the mix

Reactions: 8
Remember this series she was sat around with her mum and aunty saying about how well she’s done with all the kids and her mum said something sarcastic about that she gets help off them and doesn’t do it alone. I think her parent’s do a lot for her, her mum looked like she was thinking ‘who are you kidding’.

Reactions: 13
I have a son who is on the high end of the ASD spectrum, non verbal and limited understanding etc and I would NEVER leave him out just because of that. No one knows what the future holds and Reggie could become aware of the fact his mum treated him like he’d completely fell off the face of the earth, poor poor kid. Hope his dad caters for his needs which Amy blatantly doesn’t because she’s too busy parading the other 3 kids on social media to afford her new house

Reactions: 4
I have a son who is on the high end of the ASD spectrum, non verbal and limited understanding etc and I would NEVER leave him out just because of that. No one knows what the future holds and Reggie could become aware of the fact his mum treated him like he’d completely fell off the face of the earth, poor poor kid. Hope his dad caters for his needs which Amy blatantly doesn’t because she’s too busy parading the other 3 kids on social media to afford her new house
Ritchie

• Haha
Right - I know I’m going to sound like I’m Amy here - I can assure you I’m definitely not.
Perhaps her and Ritchie’s dad have decided together that in Ritchie’s best interests she won’t include him on social media nor will he feature on the show. No idea what Ritchie’s needs are - gather from above he is very much on the spectrum but perhaps they just want, for now, to respect his privacy - he can be very much loved without being on or referred to on her Instagram.
There are many accounts where children on or off the spectrum are over exposed on social media - this is the other extreme.
Could she have been advocate for autism awareness - probably yes - but she’s chosen not to be.

Right - I know I’m going to sound like I’m Amy here - I can assure you I’m definitely not.
Perhaps her and Ritchie’s dad have decided together that in Ritchie’s best interests she won’t include him on social media nor will he feature on the show. No idea what Ritchie’s needs are - gather from above he is very much on the spectrum but perhaps they just want, for now, to respect his privacy - he can be very much loved without being on or referred to on her Instagram.
There are many accounts where children on or off the spectrum are over exposed on social media - this is the other extreme.
Could she have been advocate for autism awareness - probably yes - but she’s chosen not to be.
And that’s completely fine to keep him off social media, as a mum to a child with autism myself I rarely post my child apart from to a very private instagram that has 57 followers. The thing that gets to people is the fact she doesn’t even acknowledge him, people referring to Polly as becoming a big sister for the first time with the twins when that’s not the case, family holidays and days out etc mentioning just 3 kids, you can respect your child’s privacy and at the still time let the world know he exists. I guarantee if he weren’t a SEN child Amy would fight the ex to have another child to parade online for money 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
And that’s completely fine to keep him off social media, as a mum to a child with autism myself I rarely post my child apart from to a very private instagram that has 57 followers. The thing that gets to people is the fact she doesn’t even acknowledge him, people referring to Polly as becoming a big sister for the first time with the twins when that’s not the case, family holidays and days out etc mentioning just 3 kids, you can respect your child’s privacy and at the still time let the world know he exists. I guarantee if he weren’t a SEN child Amy would fight the ex to have another child to parade online for money 🤷🏼‍♀️
This plus I’m sure this social media ban has been the case with Ritchie from birth anyway and has nothing to do wit his autism

Reactions: 2
the old seasons are so funny, it’s refreshing to see i’m on season14 i forgot that Dans been around the block, dating Jess. Jake having a kiss with Lauren and lying to Chloe about it, the men hate each other. Arg, is being grilled by Georgia for apparently hiding the fact that Tommy has cheated. Tommy is going off and him and Diags are arguing and Tommy is calling Fran names 😂😂 & they’re all swearing and drinking it’s great. what has reality TV come too even Love Island is heavily watered down 💔💔

Reactions: 11
I may be mistaken, as the recent series have all been so dull, but I am almost certain I remember during a recent episode of TOWIE Billy talking about how it’s lovely he’s got 4 kids (i.e. Polly, the Twins and Richie).

Unless Billy has a kid from a previous partner? I didn’t think so though.

Reactions: 1
The last episode was ridiculous, fake arguments after Harry's speech with Ella then that Freddie joining in, as well Saffron with them new girls , I would be embarrassed coming into TOWIE now if I was them , so scripted and false

Reactions: 6