The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be defending Freddie, but let’s be fair. He claims he was 14/15 in that photo. I’m sure most of us did stuff at that age that we’d be embarrassed about now.

Reactions: 13
I’m in Australia and I was happy to see him go in, he’s funny! I always liked him

Reactions: 3
Joey’s hair looks awful. Can’t believe he’s still doing the reality show rounds.

Reactions: 7
Someone needs to tech Harry the difference between his and he’s !
Not just harry it’s all of them. I genuinely feel the whole of Essex don’t know the difference! Sorry if I offend any of you lot but seriously why do they ALL write HES???? Drives me nuts!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not just harry it’s all of them. I genuinely feel the whole of Essex don’t know the difference! Sorry if I offend any of you lot but seriously why do they ALL write HES???? Drives me nuts!
I only just realised that I didn’t spell teach correctly in my original post lol.
Irony 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nahh you know the difference. Everyone and I mean everyone from towie writes he’s instead of HIS 😳 WHYYYYY 😭😭😭
I’m from Essex and people pronounce it like that too, they actually say “he’s” instead in person

Reactions: 2
Nahh you know the difference. Everyone and I mean everyone from towie writes he’s instead of HIS 😳 WHYYYYY 😭😭😭
They fuckin do !!!!!!! All my friends in Essex do it on their posts !!!!
And all my friends in Liverpool do ‘are’ instead of ‘our’. Both fuckin kill me 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A lot of people force the accent and being thick as duck here. Those 2 new girls on the show are a prime example

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does becky the new girl who went up to Safron have learning disability or some form of stroke? She was just weird really stiff, talking without moving her face - weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does becky the new girl who went up to Safron have learning disability or some form of stroke? She was just weird really stiff, talking without moving her face - weird!
She looked a right muppet. She obviously thought she would own Saffron during that convo. Her mate coming over to try and save her just made things worse! Not a brain cell between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9