The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are Chloe Sims and her Nan such DEAD AIR on Lorraine ?? Are they guarding Joeys secrets or do they hate Christine 😂

this is coming across like an interview following the disappearance of someone. This is so awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are Chloe Sims and her Nan such DEAD AIR on Lorraine ?? Are they guarding Joeys secrets or do they hate Christine 😂

this is coming across like an interview following the disappearance of someone. This is so awkward.
They look like they’ve been told not to speak on anything, can’t look at anything but the nans migrated lips! Look worse then Chloes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They look like they’ve been told not to speak on anything, can’t look at anything but the nans migrated lips! Look worse then Chloes
yeah they looked fuckin nervous ! And I don’t for a second believe Chloe hasn’t met Grace. Her no was like a ‘no comment’ police interview.

Reactions: 2
They were 100% together and this has all been planned by producers. Grace was the very first girl there was an article about being an islander so he definitely knew

Reactions: 7
the old seasons are so funny, it’s refreshing to see i’m on season14 i forgot that Dans been around the block, dating Jess. Jake having a kiss with Lauren and lying to Chloe about it, the men hate each other. Arg, is being grilled by Georgia for apparently hiding the fact that Tommy has cheated. Tommy is going off and him and Diags are arguing and Tommy is calling Fran names 😂😂 & they’re all swearing and drinking it’s great. what has reality TV come too even Love Island is heavily watered down 💔💔
I always believed Tommy cheated on G and still would given the chance

Reactions: 17
I always believed Tommy cheated on G and still would given the chance
Definitely did.. Diags and Fran wouldn’t come out with something so serious.. I don’t think he’d have the time to cheat now .. too many podcasts and humble postings on Instagram ..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the note Amber sent to Courtney it says before you go away for filming! Must be for towie or is she going into another programme?! 👀
If they’re filming for TOWIE I take it Amber will not be joining then… The show is so dead now and they don’t even film the parts we want to know about 😂 They might as well cancel it at this point 👋

Reactions: 13
If they’re filming for TOWIE I take it Amber will not be joining then… The show is so dead now and they don’t even film the parts we want to know about 😂 They might as well cancel it at this point 👋
True though Amber reposted and said see you soon so who knows!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It was so much better when they filmed and then put the show out later that week. Everything filmed now is already documented online and then for some bizarre reason they don’t discuss or show any of the interesting topics. So over these things they refer to but can’t discuss

Reactions: 16