The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella’s clothing line might just be the worst one I’ve ever seen, the outfits are a cross between my big fat gypsy wedding and Aladdin in fact no that’s insulting to gypsys and Aladdin.
Cheap tacky shite 🚮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who cares if people buy fake stuff? 😂 I’m sure she can afford real designer but why does it even matter? Especially things that are just trends and not classic pieces 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t care less if her stuffs fake or not tbh, she looks good in it regardless 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Right I’ve not watched Towie in years but I’ve just watched the season that’s on the now and the most recent season… am I reading it right here that Jodie went to Towie as an extra and that’s where her and Diags met 😱😱😱 actual shook

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
To be fair to Amber she records a lot of unboxings of her luxury items
They come in fake boxes with ribbon and dust bags .....from this account conveniently in Dubai. She doesn't earn much - especially to keep up with the high rollers and friends in Dubai.

It's the illusion of wealth that her sheep are buying into. It's as fake as the bag she carries.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You can definitely get some clone like fakes now

They come in fake boxes with ribbon and dust bags .....from this account conveniently in Dubai. She doesn't earn much - especially to keep up with the high rollers and friends in Dubai.

It's the illusion of wealth that her sheep are buying into. It's as fake as the bag she carries.

Reactions: 1

I’m not being funny but anyone who’s bought a luxury item themself can tell the difference just by the box etc. Maybe she does wear fakes I don’t know but she posts unboxings / hauls from in store shopping with all the labels and purchased from Harrods / Selfridges etc
Her constant business flights she takes cost more than the shoes she wears

Yeah there are def super fakes but there are some,like those posted above,that dont look anything like real chanel packaging.I think Amber will def have fakes,esp after being in Dubai as they are known for excellent fakes. But I do think she has a lot of real designer items too. People seem to think she doesn’t make much. I think there is a still a lack of knowledge about how well influencing actually pays.it would make your eyes water.with her following, she prob doesnt make less than about 80k a year. She could be well above that.

Yeah there are def super fakes but there are some,like those posted above,that dont look anything like real chanel packaging.I think Amber will def have fakes,esp after being in Dubai as they are known for excellent fakes. But I do think she has a lot of real designer items too. People seem to think she doesn’t make much. I think there is a still a lack of knowledge about how well influencing actually pays.it would make your eyes water.with her following, she prob doesnt make less than about 80k a year. She could be well above that.
And the rest.. she’s one of the first girls I ever followed as an influencer as such.. even before she joined Towie she had about 100k followers .. and for her first few years she had constant ads .. sometimes 2 a day or more especially around Xmas .. I know it’s fizzled out a bit now since TikTok took over but if she was anyway savvy she would have invested her money wisely..her collections with Nikki intimates in the last few months would have earned her a right few grand .. and then the Envy shoes.. I’d say some of her designer stuff is real and some is fake.. but that’s her own choice.. she’s not coming on saying look at my real bag when it’s fake … it’s up to other people whether that bothers them or not.. I have real stuff I have a few fake items i bought in Dubai.. I don’t walk into a club and announce which is which.. if it bothers people it’s on them because I owe them nothing..

Reactions: 11
Does Amy’s other son actually exist? We’ve never seen any tiny glimpse of him ever

Reactions: 2
Does Amy’s other son actually exist? We’ve never seen any tiny glimpse of him ever
From what has been mentioned on here, his dad is very adamant that he doesn't want Amy putting him on social media or including him in TOWIE / any shows. So he must have something legal in place, because I've never seen the lad anywhere.

Reactions: 9
If you thought Chloé Meadows #ad for cleaning was the basement, then Courtney has gone full on sewer...... 😂 I won't bore you on the main points but she didn't even switch the washing machine on.....
---
All the flights are somehow classed as business expenses. She has a accountant to wangle it for her.
Most people in Dubai with any sort of reasonable career earn a 6 figure salary. 80k is very low. My friend is a teacher and earnt the equivalent £150,000 last year - tax free. The issue is paying tax when you return to the UK..... 😂

Last edited:
If you thought Chloé Meadows #ad for cleaning was the basement, then Courtney has gone full on sewer...... 😂 I won't bore you on the main points but she didn't even switch the washing machine on.....
---

All the flights are somehow classed as business expenses. She has a accountant to wangle it for her.

Most people in Dubai with any sort of reasonable career earn a 6 figure salary. 80k is very low. My friend is a teacher and earnt the equivalent £150,000 last year - tax free. The issue is paying tax when you return to the UK..... 😂
You can’t just hop on a plane and put everything down as a business expense if your not paying tax as a business owner and you have to be a resident in Dubai before you can be tax free on your earnings not on a 3 month holiday visa .. it takes time to get a resedential visa unless your working for a government job .. ie Emirates and then it’s given quite quickly..