The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that actually her or just someone who sounds like her?! She looks younger there than she looked on Ascot! What happened to her own business?

Has anyone seen this?
Yes but I can't really work out how he got knocked out? As it looks like they clipped the base of his chin so I don't know how that'd make you fall unconscious right away as opposed to falling and bumping your head and then going unconscious. Literally looked like it splatted him out straight away!
I'm not a Wayne fan at all but looked unprovoked

Reactions: 1
I can never tell if it’s my instagram being fucked up, but Chloe Sims and her cousin Frankie don’t follow eachother anymore ?? What’s happened there ?

I loved Ascot. Remember Angel from Ascot popped up on towie a few years back? Whatever happened to Leah? Anyone know? She just seems to have disapeared
She just got married today! No idea who to though

• Wow
Is that actually her or just someone who sounds like her?! She looks younger there than she looked on Ascot! What happened to her own business?
Definitely her. She looked like that on her Instagram until her profile disappeared. She had older pics up and it was defo her profile.

I wonder why she came off socials and if she still has her business
She’s never came off her business account the aesthetic one only her personal one she deleted. It’s private though. The girls who did her hair and makeup posted her pics! Search for Gina Thomson that’s who did her hair
---
How can we follow her?
Search lj aesthetics on Facebook you’ll see pics of her and her man plus her dress

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s never came off her business account the aesthetic one only her personal one she deleted. It’s private though. The girls who did her hair and makeup posted her pics! Search for Gina Thomson that’s who did her hair
---

Search lj aesthetics on Facebook you’ll see pics of her and her man plus her dress
I can’t find the lj aesthetics page, can you screenshot the photos please 😊

Watching an old episode and it’s so obvious that the cast have a genuine connection because they’ve been friends for so long off screen. Sadly TOWIE has had its day 😓

Bobby: a man has to be well groomed. A pube in the veneer is a friend to no one 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if Dan and Ella are back on, noticed that he’s like all her pics again

• Sick
Sorry to divert the feed but I’m loving Joey Essex on Love Island. Also, badly reminded by TikTok of his song. You wanna look reem, smell reem, reem😂😂

Reactions: 2