The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG just catching up, Jordan and Sophie singing was the most cringe thing ever!!! Also sorry but Sophie is a dog!!! When yiu see her amongst girls like Amber Ella etc who are gorgeous she looks so botched and rough! Jordan can do better in my opinion

Reactions: 14
OMG just catching up, Jordan and Sophie singing was the most cringe thing ever!!! Also sorry but Sophie is a dog!!! When yiu see her amongst girls like Amber Ella etc who are gorgeous she looks so botched and rough! Jordan can do better in my opinion
Another one that’s ruined her looks, look at the difference 😬 used to look much better!
6439F7D1-0A7B-4A0E-82D8-525E4F1FF969.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She’s her mums double which is terrifying
---
Honestly I’m so confused by Jordan being so Into her that it’s all moved so fast etc! Surely he isn’t that desperate! I know she is desperate but she’s older and rougher and gagging for what her pals like Charlotte and Holly have…. So from her perspective she must be buzzing she’s found someone who is willing to rush it all with her and he’s defo more pleasant to the eye than her…. But what’s he really gaining from this, he could defo do better than an old desperado with botched surgery surely

Reactions: 12
She’s her mums double which is terrifying
---
Honestly I’m so confused by Jordan being so Into her that it’s all moved so fast etc! Surely he isn’t that desperate! I know she is desperate but she’s older and rougher and gagging for what her pals like Charlotte and Holly have…. So from her perspective she must be buzzing she’s found someone who is willing to rush it all with her and he’s defo more pleasant to the eye than her…. But what’s he really gaining from this, he could defo do better than an old desperado with botched surgery surely
It’s very surprising. Jordan seems to worship her, she doesn’t even seem to have a nice personality.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I’m baffled as to why he seems so obsessed by her….. mind boggling
---
I wonder how often she gets lipo and her bbl topped up
---
And her pointy chin filler

Reactions: 9
Jordan is just a really nice, genuine guy who wants love and has been unlucky previously so I get why he is the way he is with her. He can do better, she’s rough appearance and personality wise. Listened to one of her podcasts cos someone from another show I watch was on and was shocked

Reactions: 15
She’s rich, isn’t it obvious why he’s into her?
So they both get something out of it. Jordan seems a really nice guy, so it does also baffle me that he worships her. Maybe it’s true love. She must be thanking her lucky stars….

Reactions: 6
I never understood the fuss around Jess Wright. She always looked older than the others and like she didn’t ever wash her make up off before putting more on. And dont get me started on the dress sense. Remember when she club necked Joey Essex and he didn’t want to see her again, or when Dan told Pete she was boring and when Ricky didn’t fight for her…..

Lydia had a proper glow up from the early days. The first 5 series she looks horrendous.

I saw an early episode the other day with Chloe sims in her house and she looked like she was sitting in a cupboard with a manky old yellow sofa with Frankie who had a massive gypsy bouffant 🤣

Oh and a hilarious scene i’d forgotten about when the girls have a night in and Maria has just started dating mick. Gemma takes her to one side and wishes her all the best and says she doesn’t want them to fall out. They go back upstairs and Gemma announces she’s sad about mick and Maria. Maria says she thought they’d just sorted that out and Gemma shouts at her accusing her of going on about it and ruining the night 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Sophie that rich? She’s never had big opportunities like Vicky or Charlotte and didn’t do much when GS kicked her off.
Plus wouldn’t they have bought a bigger house in that case but she’s moved in with Jordan

Reactions: 12
Lydia had a proper glow up from the early days. The first 5 series she looks horrendous.
I LEGIT get eyelash extension fears whenever I change my style because of Lydia. All I ever remember her for in those early years was HEAVY lashes that fell and flattened onto/over her eyes. She always looked blind. Awful.

I LEGIT get eyelash extension fears whenever I change my style because of Lydia. All I ever remember her for in those early years was HEAVY lashes that fell and flattened onto/over her eyes. She always looked blind. Awful.
Yes, she reminded me of some kind of cow from a childhood programme or manybe a sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Sophie that rich? She’s never had big opportunities like Vicky or Charlotte and didn’t do much when GS kicked her off.
Plus wouldn’t they have bought a bigger house in that case but she’s moved in with Jordan
She is definitely not rich. She was always the unpopular one of the OG cast and the least prettiest (harsh but true). The others have all had or have business/collabs with clothing brands, other tv shows revolving around them etc. She hasn't been able to really rake it in.

I remember when I watched GS, Sophie was with Joel Correy for a long time who ironically is now massive in the music world, DJ pop star collabs, etc. He was awful to her though. But she is possibly seething that they broke up before he hit the big time!

Reactions: 10
I remember when I watched GS, Sophie was with Joel Correy for a long time who ironically is now massive in the music world, DJ pop star collabs, etc. He was awful to her though. But she is possibly seething that they broke up before he hit the big time!
Yeah she used to wallop him though. She was awful too, she hit his face when he was drunk passed out I’ve been rewatching GS they were all horrible to him I think it was even the tit house behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone know what Tommy Mallets posts are about on insta about his company?

Reactions: 1