The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Amy’s other son actually exist? We’ve never seen any tiny glimpse of him ever
He has severe autism. Non verbal, violent etc so yes his dad has said no but she wouldn't show him anyway. He wouldn't be able to be filmed he wouldn't be running riot.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Idc if his dad says don’t show him or not, it’s weird and cruel to post a father’s day family picture with 3 of your kids

Reactions: 13
Idc if his dad says don’t show him or not, it’s weird and cruel to post a father’s day family picture with 3 of your kids
I find it so bizarre. Regardless of him having to hide his face there are so many ways they could still include him.

Reactions: 12
It’s weird that she doesn’t mention him, even if she can’t show a pic surely she can mention him??!! Also does polly not see her dad as I see Amy’s now referring to Billy as her dad….

Reactions: 9
It’s weird that she doesn’t mention him, even if she can’t show a pic surely she can mention him??!! Also does polly not see her dad as I see Amy’s now referring to Billy as her dad….
Yeah Polly doesn’t see her real dad but she has had so many different men in her life, met a hand full of boyfriends and had 3 diff guys live with her who she has called dad (none of which were her biological father) . Let’s hope Billy and Amy stay together for Polly’s sake.

Reactions: 6
Why can’t she show a picture and blur him out?
Billy makes a point of NEVER mentioning him either. He will always upload stuff about being a step dad to Polly and always share pics of the 5 of them but never mentions Richie. Like you say he doesn’t have to share a pic or show his face to mention him.

Yeah I completely get the dad not wanting him on social media but I can’t imagine being to public about everything and leaving one child out! Even if she put an emoji over him or blurred him out like someone else said! It would just seem like he was actually included!!

Reactions: 6
Sorry to divert the feed but I’m loving Joey Essex on Love Island. Also, badly reminded by TikTok of his song. You wanna look reem, smell reem, reem😂😂
I haven't watched this years love island but I knew he was in it and my teenage daughter has seen stuff on tik tok etc about it and asked me what Reem means 😆 feel old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
When instructed not to post one of your children and choosing to exclude them and post the others, rather than just not posting any...well, that says a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How do you know this?
But hasn’t Ritchie’s Dad insisted since Ritchie was born that he was not to appear in any social media? Surely that would be before any diagnosis or even suggestion of autism. I think the Dad is just really strict about it and she can’t legally go against this stipulation.

But hasn’t Ritchie’s Dad insisted since Ritchie was born that he was not to appear in any social media? Surely that would be before any diagnosis or even suggestion of autism. I think the Dad is just really strict about it and she can’t legally go against this stipulation.
I think there is a big difference between not showing him and completely pretending he doesn’t exist, he doesn’t even get a single mention and if you didn’t know about him (which I assume a lot don’t) you’d think they only had the 3. Surely a little snapshot of the back of his head or even a arm in the family photos will make him feel a lot better when he’s older instead of them all pretending he doesn’t exist poor kid

Reactions: 12
I think there is a big difference between not showing him and completely pretending he doesn’t exist, he doesn’t even get a single mention and if you didn’t know about him (which I assume a lot don’t) you’d think they only had the 3. Surely a little snapshot of the back of his head or even a arm in the family photos will make him feel a lot better when he’s older instead of them all pretending he doesn’t exist poor kid
People don’t realise he exists.
When Amy was pregnant people were commenting that Polly will make a great big sister

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Not shown him on social media is one thing but posting and captioning family pictures with her own child missing is shocking …

Reactions: 8
Not shown him on social media is one thing but posting and captioning family pictures with her own child missing is shocking …
It makes me think because Polly doesn’t have her dad around it suits Amy better because whichever man she’s with at the time can play happy families with her, where as Richie has his dad involved so it’s a diff situation. Also very sad if he does have additional needs. It’s one thing being protective but I don’t think Amy’s intentions are pure. I listened to Amy on a podcast last year and she made me cringe massively, she didn’t mention Richie once and just kept talking and raving about Polly and said she wants to be like Kris Kardashian and wants to make Polly famous. She sounded so desperate and tacky. She loves that Polly’s dad can’t have a say as all she’s done is try and profit off her since the day she was born.

Reactions: 13
100% this. The poor lad has been airbrushed out of existence. Not too much bearing on him now (or so I'd like to think). But when he's older and able to see the true picture, that realisation that you aren't present in any family pics or any of those family memories. Like a second class citizen child. As suggested, there are still ways that Amy could include him without exposing him. She just chooses not to because this way is easier and less awkward for her.

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else just cringing so hard at Chloe b and Jack being so ‘loved up’

Reactions: 7