The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll take your list, and I’ll raise you Sam Mucklow, Jon Clark and Jake Hall
OMG Jake hall!! I'd pushed him to the back of my mind haha.

I didn't hate Jon, i loved the fact he wrote Bobby a poem when his dog died but he could be a huge creep in real life who knows 😂

Reactions: 7
Was this on the karaoke programme?
Yes. She was wearing a dangerously short dress anyway and then Bobby picked her up and her dress lifted.

I can’t believe what she said about Pete! She really dug ‘im arrrrt! Called him a little rat and told whoever the other woman is not to trust him and then went in on him being short 😂

I also don’t know how Pete has escaped the creep list! He just tried to hide it for his first couple of seasons before Megan outed him for what he is. Let’s not forget him peering over his nonce lenses at 19yr old Ella licking his lips 🤮

Ooh Jon Clark’s a good one!!
Agreed. Remember when he called Kate a slag and then pushed the plant pots over in the beer garden 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can any of you help me out? Which one of the younger lads was Gemma Collins sexting when she said it was just a joke and then nearly cried when they asked her to stop? It’s driving me mad 😠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes. She was wearing a dangerously short dress anyway and then Bobby picked her up and her dress lifted.

I can’t believe what she said about Pete! She really dug ‘im arrrrt! Called him a little rat and told whoever the other woman is not to trust him and then went in on him being short 😂

I also don’t know how Pete has escaped the creep list! He just tried to hide it for his first couple of seasons before Megan outed him for what he is. Let’s not forget him peering over his ponce lenses at 19yr old Ella licking his lips 🤮

Agreed. Remember when he called Kate a slag and then pushed the plant pots over in the beer garden 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can any of you help me out? Which one of the younger lads was Gemma Collins sexting when she said it was just a joke and then nearly cried when they asked her to stop? It’s driving me mad 😠
Was it Ricky before he got with Jess 🤔

I also don’t know how Pete has escaped the creep list! He just tried to hide it for his first couple of seasons before Megan outed him for what he is. Let’s not forget him peering over his ponce lenses at 19yr old Ella licking his lips 🤮

It was Ricky!
Jon strikes me as somebody who would be handy with his fists behind closed doors

Reactions: 10
Yes 🙌🏻 Thank you 🙏🏻

And how bleeping weird was that by the way? She was friends with Jess but no one gave her hard time over it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
He
Just had a look on Bobby’s insta..

Looks like he’s going down the buffed up beef cake look it’s clear as day he’s obviously had some kind of filler to his face.. but he should stop now as he looks good but I must say he is slightly starting to look like those twins who pumped up their face and done god knows what to it (I can’t think of the twins names) they were good looking men and didn’t need surgery. But yeah Bobby if you’re reading this STOP the facial procedures before it’s too late mate.

I don’t know what it is men look worse than women when they monstify their face beyond recognition. Why is that?

I’ve always liked Bobby though because he made me laugh and he is a sensitive soul. Jmo
Is definitely on the steroid

Reactions: 4
Gemma sexted Ricky while she was seeing Charlie because she wasn't getting any action from him (probably because he's gay?) I seem to remember there was something about her saying she was a badger and wanted him to burrow her hole 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Does Yaz ever get sick of just looking at herself all day 😆 every story she does is just her eye bleeping herself 😅 it’s boring

Reactions: 6
What words do you mean? I haven’t watched their series
I asked my niece who was watching it when I started to notice, she didn’t now what The Vatican was, she didn’t know what ‘normalise’ meant but she gave herself a whoop whoop anyway for being able to identify it as an actual word, she didn’t know that Mexico was a country despite going there every year and thought it was in America and she thought that horses ‘bar’ like sheep……

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So true!! He was probably instructed on how to propose. He’s an empty vessel 😭😭
I'm on vickys thread and she tried to make out he planned the entire thing on his own then the jewellers tagged them in a story and tagged both of them 🤣💀

• Haha
Amy Childs is just so strange . Since she’s been away all shes done is put up stories of polly saying how much she misses her , never mentions her little boy and when you look at her page it’s just all about her and her daughter.. I know the dad doesn’t want his face shown but u could still mention him or even do posts like what other celebs do where u can’t see his face . It is like he does not exist! It’s so bleeping weird . It’s like she cares about polly because she can profit off of her . Also her boyfriend put up a anniversary post yesterday saying they’re celebrating one year together .. they have not been together a year 😂😂😂 why are they lying lmao

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.