The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wasnt Pia the one the TOWIE bosses actually approached ? I swear it was her they wanted and she refused to do it without her two best mates.
Love how they carried on without her lol desperate for fame. That loyalty didn’t work both ways.
I doubt it, she’s from Sevenoaks and has a way smaller following than the other 2. It was probably Mia seeing as ITV had her on their books already

Reactions: 3
She’s going the right way about getting axed… again! 🤣 the producers are not going to like her saying the “for her safety” bit! Being told not to turn up for the finale is not a good indication of her future on Towie. I feel like Chloe Brockett has sort of been vindicated in all of this after the whole fight in the W hotel. For her never to have been charged and judging by the behaviour of Ella and especially that Dani being so antagonistic and hurling out insults they clearly bring it on themselves and seem to be the instigators!

Reactions: 8
She’s going the right way about getting axed… again! 🤣 the producers are not going to like her saying the “for her safety” bit! Being told not to turn up for the finale is not a good indication of her future on Towie. I feel like Chloe Brockett has sort of been vindicated in all of this after the whole fight in the W hotel. For her never to have been charged and judging by the behaviour of Ella and especially that Dani being so antagonistic and hurling out insults they clearly bring it on themselves and seem to be the instigators!
Regardless of Ella she should have been charged. An innocent girl got hurt because of what she did

Reactions: 3
Regardless of Ella she should have been charged. An innocent girl got hurt because of what she did
But why didn’t she get charged with plenty of witnesses, cctv, the security and staff of the hotel to independently verify? There is a very good reason why she wasn’t charged. Those girls would be so vindictive and push for it to go as far as it could. I thought all along they could have done something first and they just happened to come off worse.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.