The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s about the story in the sun saying that she was snubbed from going away with the rest of the towie lot for filming

Wasn’t it a different girl from ascot they tried to pair off with Diags? Her name was Angel not Mia.
ye that's who I was talking about :)

While I don't defend Chloe's actions, why is Lockie allowed there to film but she's been "snubbed"? His were just as bad although I guess if MBH didn't press charges against him then there's that but it's not sending a great message is it?

Reactions: 9
Just saw Chloe b stories about her mental health posts last night, did anyone see them?
She had said she was upset by The Sun writing about her being snubbed by Towie, and paparazzi hiding outside a Tesco to take her picture. She vaguely mentioned this year being the worst of her life and that the truth would come out soon. Hope she's alright.

Reactions: 4
ughhhh Chloe Sims has rocked up on Celebrity Karaoke tonight.

OH MY GOD SHES HAMMERED !!!!!!! She’s digging out Pete to Chrishelle and slurring her words. I am shamed for her.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
ughhhh Chloe Sims has rocked up on Celebrity Karaoke tonight.

OH MY GOD SHES HAMMERED !!!!!!! She’s digging out Pete to Chrishelle and slurring her words. I am shamed for her.
Didn’t see it but don’t Pete and Chrishelle follow each other on insta and always comment under each other’s stories

Reactions: 1
Didn’t see it but don’t Pete and Chrishelle follow each other on insta and always comment under each other’s stories
It’s on just now itv2. Yeah she outright said to her ‘oh you dated Pete’ and Chrishelle just looks so awkward . She’s digging him out for his height, calling him names, slurring her words . LOOOOOOL

Reactions: 1
I don't have a clue who Chrishelle and I haven't watched that show but going from the comments on here chloe better get ripped for that, imagine if Pete went on slagging her looks off etc she wouldn't half be playing victim and calling it abuse

Reactions: 5
Chloe’s arse was out within the first 10 seconds of the show. She was hammered though, she was watching it on her stories and saying she had no recollection. The first thing she said to Bobby was about that argument they had when she absolutely bullied him and she said that she wished he had picked on someone else instead of Frankie so essentially, blaming him for it all because she’s always in the right. Then, he started saying that loads of people come and go on Towie but they’re still there. I think he forgot he’s not anymore and she was too pissed to correct him. I can only stomach 10 minutes of it though so missed the Pete chat 😤

Diags is looking better though

Attachments

• Wow
Right, I've compiled a list of the biggest creeps in Towie from start - the season where they went to Thailand cos it started going tit then. Not an exhaustive list, so feel free to add to it. I'd love to give them rankings but I can't be arsed to think who's worse than who 😂

Mark
Mario
Lewis Bloor
Myles
Jamie (Amber's ex)
Dan Edgar
Arg
Ricky
Diags
Dan Osborne
Gatsby
Jordan
Elliot
Lockie
Ercan
Harry
Jayden

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably quicker to list who's not a creep/bellend 🤭
But then again, hard to think of many!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chloe’s arse was out within the first 10 seconds of the show. She was hammered though, she was watching it on her stories and saying she had no recollection. The first thing she said to Bobby was about that argument they had when she absolutely bullied him and she said that she wished he had picked on someone else instead of Frankie so essentially, blaming him for it all because she’s always in the right. Then, he started saying that loads of people come and go on Towie but they’re still there. I think he forgot he’s not anymore and she was too pissed to correct him. I can only stomach 10 minutes of it though so missed the Pete chat 😤

Diags is looking better though
Was this on the karaoke programme?

Right, I've compiled a list of the biggest creeps in Towie from start - the season where they went to Thailand cos it started going tit then. Not an exhaustive list, so feel free to add to it. I'd love to give them rankings but I can't be arsed to think who's worse than who 😂

Mark
Mario
Lewis Bloor
Myles
Jamie (Amber's ex)
Dan Edgar
Arg
Ricky
Diags
Dan Osborne
Gatsby
Jordan
Elliot
Lockie
Ercan
Harry
Jayden
I’ll take your list, and I’ll raise you Sam Mucklow, Jon Clark and Jake Hall

Reactions: 25

Mark
Mario
Lewis Bloor
Myles
Jamie (Amber's ex)
Dan Edgar
Arg
Ricky
Diags
Dan Osborne
Gatsby
Jordan
Elliot
Lockie
Ercan
Harry
Jayden
Who's Ercan? It's not Vicky Pattisons bf is it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.